• Advertisement

JesssssFam: Addie Whining, Bad Driving & Poor Timing (Pt116)

Re: JesssssFam: Addie Whining, Bad Driving & Poor Timing

Postby prettyll » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:50 pm

itslove wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180710/8d35a4e3415d3218f78b326e4f2a5da5.jpg[/img]

Sooo amber is wearing the same shirts as jesssss now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it odd that Amber even makes YouTube videos when it’s been made very clear for a long time Gabe doesn’t like the whole YouTube thing. I think maybe she’s trying to get a piece of that easy money. I honestly don’t think Jessica cares that their having a baby since it’s a boy. If it was a girl then I’m sure she would.

prettyll
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby prettyll » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:46 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180710/66bc693cd298b5c38b2672832abd9789.png[/img]

I laugh every time someone refers to Addie as big baby. Reminds me of toy story especially because she’s pretty much bald.

prettyll
Gossiper

Postby sondraK » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:01 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I find it odd that Amber even makes YouTube videos when it’s been made very clear for a long time Gabe doesn’t like the whole YouTube thing. I think maybe she’s trying to get a piece of that easy money. I honestly don’t think Jessica cares that their having a baby since it’s a boy. If it was a girl then I’m sure she would.

I can picture Jess dressing them alike,and acting like both are her daughters
sondraK
Gossiper

Postby sondraK » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:04 pm

[quote=}

I laugh every time someone refers to Addie as big baby. Reminds me of toy story especially because she’s pretty much bald.

She reminds me of the Stay Puft marshmallow man from Ghostbusters."GIant baby destroys Modesto",in reverse here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-sALU_hveA

sondraK
Gossiper

Postby dancingfireflame » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:11 pm

I've been MIA for a while, so I'm trying to get caught up. Can I start off by saying HOLY COW!! Chris looks like he is 45!?!?

She's getting a tummy tuck and boob job and also braces. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for mom's taking care of themselves but that's all going to be expensive. As if she doesn't already blow a ton of money.

I think Stabby needs a job, even if it's just part time, or to do some volunteer work.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
dancingfireflame
Gossiper

Postby prettyll » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:12 pm

Lila and Addie are what 7 years apart. I’m sure they have a close bond, but Jessica is really pushing it like their super close more so then Lila with her brothers and with that age cap I highly doubt it. They won’t ever be on the same level or relate to each other.

prettyll
Gossiper

Postby prettyll » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:13 pm

Lila and Addie are what 7 years apart. I’m sure they have a close bond, but Jessica is really pushing it like their super close more so then Lila with her brothers and with that age cap I highly doubt it. They won’t ever be on the same level or relate to each other.

prettyll
Gossiper

Postby Brook1888 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:22 pm

She has a manager? Never heard that before

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Brook1888
Talker

Postby violet-kelsey black » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:24 pm

the lettuce and cheese look like those play food made out of rubber that I would play with in preschool.
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180711/9d0e2670e7e19e3c1cd219e0aa95ca6b.png[/img]

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper

Postby violet-kelsey black » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:30 pm

***also forgot to add, is Kaden holding a three layer sandwich? I’ve never seen a kid eat something like that, or is he posing with Chris’s sandwich? I can’t see those kids eating that type of bread lol

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper

Postby sondraK » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:01 am

Just a hint.
Hooktube dropped the search feature,so if you want to view a certain youtube vid there,replace the youtube.com part of the link,to hooktube.com,and it will come up.No ads!
sondraK
Gossiper

Postby Captain Smooth » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:33 am

I don't understand why Jess is always so picky when it comes to Chris buying stuff (with the exception of the car, I get that), the money she blew on Disneytrips and kidstoys alone is enough to buy a second house by now, not to talk about the trailer she doesn't even have interest in.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby roseter » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:42 am

prettyll wrote:Lila and Addie are what 7 years apart. I’m sure they have a close bond, but Jessica is really pushing it like their super close more so then Lila with her brothers and with that age cap I highly doubt it. They won’t ever be on the same level or relate to each other.

The gap does seem quite big now but it will close up as they get older. There are six years between them - it’s not all that bad. When Addie is 20 Lilia will be 26, so if you think about it in those terms it doesn’t sound all that huge. And once Addie can play more with Lilia and have conversations with her it will make a huge difference.

My kids have a five year difference and you’d be surprised how well they get on at 3 and 8 :)

roseter
Talker

Postby Captain Smooth » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:44 am

In the new vlog Kaden seriously interrupted Jess at around 4:16. Shouldn't she have told him not to interrupt, or am I being too strict now? Kaden always does that, he keeps interrupting his Mom and his siblings and noone ever tells him to let people finish their sentences.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby Lady6 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:49 am

Yes jess needs to get all these modifications (boob job, braces etc) so she can return to her dream of doig pagents and be a real life beauty queen.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Lady6
True Gossiper

Postby Sparklingdee » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:51 am

violet-kelsey black wrote:the lettuce and cheese look like those play food made out of rubber that I would play with in preschool.

Omg it does, yikes, why does it look so unappetising??
Sparklingdee
Gossiper

Postby Scooby-dooby-doo » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:54 am

sondraK wrote:Just a hint.
Hooktube dropped the search feature,so if you want to view a certain youtube vid there,replace the <a class="vglnk" href="http://youtube.com" rel="nofollow"><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span></a> part of the link,to <a class="vglnk" href="http://hooktube.com" rel="nofollow"><span>hooktube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span></a>,and it will come up.No ads!

Does that mean you have to first click onto Messss' youtube video to get the link? I don't want to give her a view.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Amateur

Postby sezzajaydee » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:41 am

violet-kelsey black wrote:***also forgot to add, is Kaden holding a three layer sandwich? I’ve never seen a kid eat something like that, or is he posing with Chris’s sandwich? I can’t see those kids eating that type of bread lol

Yes! And Landen has one slice. It’s like Kaden stole half his sandwich.

sezzajaydee
Informer

Postby sezzajaydee » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:41 am

violet-kelsey black wrote:***also forgot to add, is Kaden holding a three layer sandwich? I’ve never seen a kid eat something like that, or is he posing with Chris’s sandwich? I can’t see those kids eating that type of bread lol

Yes! And Landen has one slice. It’s like Kaden stole half his sandwich.

sezzajaydee
Informer

Postby Ernestthecow » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:42 am

I think the latest vlog was filmed weeks ago and only uploaded now; In one of Okbaby's vlogs when they visited, Kyra asked either Landen or Kaden (think it was Landen if I remember right) if they'd seen the Incredibles 2 yet when he was holding Incredibles pyjamas, and he said yes and commented on it.
Ernestthecow
Amateur

Postby Ernestthecow » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:42 am

Ernestthecow wrote:I think the latest vlog was filmed weeks ago and only uploaded now; In one of Okbaby's vlogs when they visited, Kyra asked either Landen or Kaden (think it was Landen if I remember right) if they'd seen the Incredibles 2 yet when he was holding Incredibles pyjamas, and he said yes and commented on it.

For reference, it's around 8:40:
https://youtu.be/yfo6ZUIzlRc
Ernestthecow
Amateur

Postby meme_monday » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:12 am

Brook1888 wrote:She has a manager? Never heard that before

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Must be Hickman

meme_monday
Talker

Postby kalipali » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:15 am

roseter wrote:
prettyll wrote:Lila and Addie are what 7 years apart. I’m sure they have a close bond, but Jessica is really pushing it like their super close more so then Lila with her brothers and with that age cap I highly doubt it. They won’t ever be on the same level or relate to each other.

The gap does seem quite big now but it will close up as they get older. There are six years between them - it’s not all that bad. When Addie is 20 Lilia will be 26, so if you think about it in those terms it doesn’t sound all that huge. And once Addie can play more with Lilia and have conversations with her it will make a huge difference.

My kids have a five year difference and you’d be surprised how well they get on at 3 and 8 :)

Not necessarily. Right now Lilia is 8 and Addie is only still 1. That is a huge age gap. Not saying they can and never will become close, but it’s highly unlikely until they’re both in their 20s. 16 year old Lilia is not going to want her annoying 9 year old sister tagging along.

And I’m sure your kids do get along great, but come on lmao they’re 8 and 3. Just wait till the teen years. It’s not always sunshine and rainbows when moody teenagers are involved. Take it from someone who 1) has a 5 year age gap with my younger sister (though we now get along great as adults, but the teen years were rough) and 2) has a 6 year age gap between my youngest and oldest.

I don’t foresee Lilia enjoying Addie’s company as much in the next few years when she’s trying to do her homework, have friends over, and enjoy alone/quiet time.
kalipali
Gossiper

Postby Captain Smooth » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:17 am

Lady6 wrote:Yes jess needs to get all these modifications (boob job, braces etc) so she can return to her dream of doig pagents and be a real life beauty queen.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Well, part of getting those operations is her way of dealing with her stupid decisions from 17 onward and having the luck to afford that crap. When you go back all the way, she had no clue that her breasts would change permanently, so that's how knowledgeable she was, when it came to motherhood. Of course she needs a doctor to reverse the effects of having 5 children back to back.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby Maddy320 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:41 am

lizpuff2006 wrote:Technically Amber had announced the gender already days before on IG so I guess if anyone cared about Amber enough they would know that already.

Jess didn't show too much of Lilia's reaction but in Amber's video she sure acts like a real brat. You can tell she was super upset to find out it was a boy

I mean, she’s only 8. I think she handled her disappointment pretty well for her age.

Maddy320
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam