JesssssFam: Addie Whining, Bad Driving & Poor Timing (Pt116)

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssssFam: Addie Whining, Bad Driving & Poor Timing

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

LMAO @ Jess advertising organic ANYTHING, good lord.

That'll go well with the pancakes, Nesquik, corn, soda and Monster energy drinks that family consumes :D
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

kalipali wrote:
roseter wrote:
prettyll wrote:Lila and Addie are what 7 years apart. I’m sure they have a close bond, but Jessica is really pushing it like their super close more so then Lila with her brothers and with that age cap I highly doubt it. They won’t ever be on the same level or relate to each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The gap does seem quite big now but it will close up as they get older. There are six years between them - it’s not all that bad. When Addie is 20 Lilia will be 26, so if you think about it in those terms it doesn’t sound all that huge. And once Addie can play more with Lilia and have conversations with her it will make a huge difference.

My kids have a five year difference and you’d be surprised how well they get on at 3 and 8 :)

Not necessarily. Right now Lilia is 8 and Addie is only still 1. That is a huge age gap. Not saying they can and never will become close, but it’s highly unlikely until they’re both in their 20s. 16 year old Lilia is not going to want her annoying 9 year old sister tagging along.

And I’m sure your kids do get along great, but come on lmao they’re 8 and 3. Just wait till the teen years. It’s not always sunshine and rainbows when moody teenagers are involved. Take it from someone who 1) has a 5 year age gap with my younger sister (though we now get along great as adults, but the teen years were rough) and 2) has a 6 year age gap between my youngest and oldest.

I don’t foresee Lilia enjoying Addie’s company as much in the next few years when she’s trying to do her homework, have friends over, and enjoy alone/quiet time.
Try an 11 year gap. My sister and I have more of a Mother Daughter relationship because I give her more guidance than my parents (I see Lilia maybe doing that) and she looks up to me for everything still at 13.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
ashs1994

Unread post by ashs1994 »

ReginaGeorge wrote:Next thread title:

My teeth, my back, fix my belly and my rack!
Lmao.. This is perfect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
itsme180
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsme180 »

I'm watching the vlogs and who is that Chrissy woman or Nonnie? it's so strange that she goes everywhere with them now.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Maddy320 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:Technically Amber had announced the gender already days before on IG so I guess if anyone cared about Amber enough they would know that already.

Jess didn't show too much of Lilia's reaction but in Amber's video she sure acts like a real brat. You can tell she was super upset to find out it was a boy
I mean, she’s only 8. I think she handled her disappointment pretty well for her age.

I don't think she handled the disappointment well. She wasn't even silently disappointed, she vocalised it and saying "why do I have to have so many brothers?". That's a shit response. If they didn't, her parents really should have had a conversation op front with her about manners in responding to things like this.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

meme_monday wrote:Amber just posted a baby name reveal: Malakai Gabriel
I'm not in the US so I hadn't seen it before, but is it really just a weird way of combining the cute Malachy/Malachi with the name Kai? And changing the syllable stress to the last syllable for some reason? I think it's pretty ugly.

Wonder if Jessica will comment on the Malakai-Kai and Kyson-Kai connection.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

itsme180 wrote:I'm watching the vlogs and who is that Chrissy woman or Nonnie? it's so strange that she goes everywhere with them now.
She is the neighbor
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

LilaLavender wrote:
I'm not in the US so I hadn't seen it before, but is it really just a weird way of combining the cute Malachy/Malachi with the name Kai? And changing the syllable stress to the last syllable for some reason? I think it's pretty ugly.

I’m in the US and have never seen it spelled Malachy, I wouldn’t even pronounce that as Malakai.

Malakai/Malachi is pretty normal spelling.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

When your daughter doesn’t have red hair so you edit pictures to make it look like she does lmao

But on a serious note, there must be something mentally wrong with Jess for her to be so obsessed with Adibald having red hair (well, also just having any hair in general) and editing pictures to make it appear red.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

She just isn’t cute. Bless her heart.
Mimi0528
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mimi0528 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:She just isn’t cute. Bless her heart.
That photo looks like a photo someone will use in 15 years after she’s burned down a house or killed an animal and say “we really should have known what she was capable of”.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

LilaLavender wrote:

All I can ever think of when I hear that name is the evil kids from children of the corn lol
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Sometimes she really looks like Chris but those pics make her look like a Baby Jess. And Baby Jess was not cute
Lextastic
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lextastic »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:

All I can ever think of when I hear that name is the evil kids from children of the corn lol
I think of the Shaytards old dog! I am so on the fence if I like the name... I just... I dunno. I don't think I like it. I was convinced it was going to be a short, L name like Luke or something.
Mellout87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mellout87 »

Never seen a 2 year old with no hair. Looks very weird lol.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

kalipali wrote:When your daughter doesn’t have red hair so you edit pictures to make it look like she does lmao

But on a serious note, there must be something mentally wrong with Jess for her to be so obsessed with Adibald having red hair (well, also just having any hair in general) and editing pictures to make it appear red.
My son's hair is kind of similar. Outside it appears blonder (like a dirty blonde), while inside it is definitely more brownish. Addie to me seems like a strawberry blonde at best, especially with the differences between these two pictures.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
kalipali wrote:When your daughter doesn’t have red hair so you edit pictures to make it look like she does lmao

My son's hair is kind of similar. Outside it appears blonder (like a dirty blonde), while inside it is definitely more brownish. Addie to me seems like a strawberry blonde at best, especially with the differences between these two pictures.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Yeah, Addie’s hear definitely seems to look different depending on lighting/environment. But don’t let Jess hear you say she’s strawberry blonde at best! She’s obviously a FLAMING REDHEAD, can’t you see?!?!??!
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Mellout87 wrote:Never seen a 2 year old with no hair. Looks very weird lol.
you must have never watched the Saccone Jolys. Emilia had no hair for a very long time. She’s 5 now and still not very long or thick. There’s always been speculation that it was caused/affected by the fact she wore bows/too tight headbands 24-7.
icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

Lextastic wrote:
I think of the Shaytards old dog! I am so on the fence if I like the name... I just... I dunno. I don't think I like it. I was convinced it was going to be a short, L name like Luke or something.
Same here! (RIP Malachi) I was disappointed with the name choice...it’s just not cute! Or fitting for a human! Maybe I’m biased because of the Shaytards’ dog, but it just doesn’t seem right for someone to have that name.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I find it hilarious that Big Baby has no hair and she's nearly 2 lmaoooo Jess obviously HATES it. How amusing. I hope she's still bald at 3 :D

Return to “JesssFam”