• Advertisement

JesssFam: Nip, Tuck & Blowin' Bucks (Part 117)

Re: JesssFam: Nip, Tuck & Blowin' Bucks (Part 117)

Postby shilohjulia » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:22 pm

jcait00 wrote:Yo off topic but when the hell is Addelyn gonna get hair lol

I'm watching Lilia's old updates and Addie really does look like just a giant, giant six month old

I wonder this too. Isn’t she almost 2? Like i don’t think I’ve ever seen a 2 year old with almost no hair. She doesn’t look like a toddler, just an oversized infant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby sezzajaydee » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:26 pm

Personally, I’d rather my 14 year old on birth control than knocked up by some little punk kid.

Lilia’s attitude is crappy. But most kids are. Like mentioned above, she’s not had the best childhood. 3 different daddies and how many step/half siblings. Kid is only 7 and has had a pretty jacked up life compared to most kids.

sezzajaydee
Gossiper

Postby kalakala » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:46 am

shilohjulia wrote:

I'm watching Lilia's old updates and Addie really does look like just a giant, giant six month old

I wonder this too. Isn’t she almost 2? Like i don’t think I’ve ever seen a 2 year old with almost no hair. She doesn’t look like a toddler, just an oversized infant.

My 7 year old was completely bald until she was over 2. I mean like seriously bald...Addy has more hair then she did at that age.

Funnily her hair grows super fast now, from short bob to well past her shoulders in less then 6 months
kalakala
Talker

Postby Ducklings4 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:24 am

shilohjulia wrote:

All of mine were bald at two. Mine were also 95% to off the chart for height and 75-90% for weight. They were dressed in appropriate clothes and looked like toddlers.

Ducklings4
True Gossiper

Postby Captain Smooth » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:33 am

luci417 wrote:
Chatabox wrote:
effy25 wrote:Also new siblings can tend to make kids with a wide age gap act out......She's used to being a only kid for Gabe.
Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

There is no wide age gap? Her siblings are only a few years younger then her. And her next closest siblings are the twins. And she’s not an only child at Gabes. Logan has been a “sibling” for the majority of her life. Amber and Gabe have had an on-off relationship from when Lilia was very little.

I REALLY feel for Lilia. Gabe's house is probably where she has stability and now there's a new baby coming into that; it must be a lot for her. She's getting old enough to realize that for her siblings = less attention and more chaos. I see a lot of 'Lilia is a brat!' on here and like...do y'all expect her to just magically behave the same as a kid who's having a stable childhood with consistent parenting? Remember that Lilia has been through the most changes out of all of the kids and children are 100% a product of their environment.

I so hope, Gabe still can provide the same attention and care when the new baby arrives. Maybe it'll get better then. She seemed a lot more smiley a few months back. I attributed her behaviour to being annoyed at the camera (Kyson had a phase like that), but she also seems less talketive in general. We'll see, maybe she'll come around.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby nineteenninety3 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:45 am

Ducklings4 wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:

All of mine were bald at two. Mine were also 95% to off the chart for height and 75-90% for weight. They were dressed in appropriate clothes and looked like toddlers.

I think mess makes it look worse by tying it up in those weird antennae, it makes her hair look thinner and like there's less of it. She needs to just leave it alone and let it come in.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3
True Gossiper

Postby nineteenninety3 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:46 am

Ducklings4 wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:

I think mess makes it look worse by tying it up in those weird antennae, it makes her hair look thinner and like there's less of it. She needs to just leave it alone and let it come in.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3
True Gossiper

Postby Sparklingdee » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:02 am

Advertisement looks even more ridiculous with her bald head because Jess dresses her in ugly AF and inappropriate outfits!!! You never see her in NORMAL clothes, maybe some leggings and a t-shirt and trainers or canvas type shoes - its like Jess is trying to humiliate the poor kid lmao. Her clothes always cut in her thighs and must be uncomfy as hell, idk what Jess and Chris are even thinking with 3/4 of her outfits!
Sparklingdee
True Gossiper

Postby kalipali » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:34 am

I think that a lot of us on here find Addie’s bald head hilarious because Jess has always placed such a high importance on her kids’ hair. She always bragged about how much hair Lilia has and how thick and “blonde” it is and how the hair on Lilia’s head for 5+ years was the same hair that was inside of Jess’s uterus /eyeroll. She let Lilia’s hair grow down to her butt before ever taking her for a trim, and she acted like it was the most heartbreaking moment ever for her “Real Life Rapunzel” (exact quote/phrase Jess used to use to describe her daughter). All she cares about is hair, so it is kind of funny (well, I guess ironic is the better word) that her only child who was so bald as a baby/toddler happens to be her princess Addie lmao. All her other kids had more hair on their first birthdays than Addie will have on her 2nd birthday. To most parents I’m sure this wouldn’t be a big deal, but to Jess who is obsessed with hair, we KNOW this is killing her deep down. Hence the “hairstyles” (aka antennas) she so desperately tries to do on Addie’s lack of hair.
kalipali
Gossiper

Postby prettyll » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:40 am

Lilla’s probably just sick of having a million siblings and counting and having her entire life on display for the world. Her mood is probably effected by only eating junk food to.

prettyll
Gossiper

Postby hooboy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:27 pm

prettyll wrote:Lilla’s probably just sick of having a million siblings and counting and having her entire life on display for the world. Her mood is probably effected by only eating junk food to.

Sometimes I stop and think about this stuff and I really, really feel for those kids. It's not fair to have your privacy stripped from you by your parents for their selfish gain. They probably feel like they can't really complain because the camera is how they're able to afford all the toys and trips and activities. It's bribing the children to comply with whoring their personal lives out for the entertainment of others. It's sick. But Jess is so air headed and self obsessed she never stops to consider that it might have a negative impact.
Is it the worst abuse imaginable? No, of course not but it's still going to mess the kids up. They shouldn't have to feel responsible for whether there's money in the house.
hooboy
Amateur

Postby jcait00 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:34 pm

I feel that - I feel sorry for the kiddos too. They didn't ask for this life, but it's all they know. Like Kaden's reaction when Jess's laptop got stolen tells you everything you need to know. The kid was genuinely concerned about how his family would make $. I was honestly shocked she kept that part in but I don't think she sees anything wrong with that.

Like you said hooboy, it's not the worst abuse possible by any means, but I'm sure feeling partly responsible for the income (behaving on camera, participating in all Jess's for-the-camera activities) takes a toll on them emotionally.
jcait00
Talker

Postby mommaof2cuties » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:54 pm

Poor amber posted a picture of her 22 week belly and has people commenting about how huge she's gonna get by the end of her pregnancy. How do people think it's not rude to say that lol
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby ferryberry » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:16 am

mommaof2cuties wrote:Poor amber posted a picture of her 22 week belly and has people commenting about how huge she's gonna get by the end of her pregnancy. How do people think it's not rude to say that lol

She was medically in the obese category (even after her weight loss) before getting pregnant.
It's probably half baby/water and half fat X I reckon people are writing the comments some what bitchily m
ferryberry
Talker

Postby izziebelle13 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:08 am

sondraK wrote:Jess was on birth control at 14? Is that common in Ca? My mom would have just gotten rid of the bf before she put me on the pill at 14.
Funny how it worked till she was 17

Lots of my friends were on birth control to help with their periods and hormones. Not necessarily because they were sexually active. It’s most likely different in Jessica’s case but it maybe have been to help with her periods initially.

izziebelle13
Talker

Postby itslove » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:16 am

Sooo jesss brought her laptop to six flags. An amusement park. Clearly she couldn’t have kept that on her, I doubt she took anything with her so I’m guessing she left her laptop in the truck.

Did she not learn? She shows PUBLICLY that she leaves all her crap in the car and where she’s going. She’s a walking target to get robbed.

itslove
Informer

Postby pleasecleanyourhouse » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:40 am

Jess (about Tommy and Kaden's new sister): "They got another little sister. I haven't seen any pics but she must be cute, I mean, look at her brothers!"

Well, hate to break it to you but they're also Addies brothers and she's not the cutest baby alive
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker

Postby niello » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:56 am

pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:Jess (about Tommy and Kaden's new sister): "They got another little sister. I haven't seen any pics but she must be cute, I mean, look at her brothers!"

Well, hate to break it to you but they're also Addies brothers and she's not the cutest baby alive

are you seriously trying to come for Jess for saying something positive about her husband's ex's baby

honestly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
niello
Amateur

Postby Captain Smooth » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:04 am

Her video about her 3rd weddinganniversary tells me how low her bar for a successful marriage is :D 3 years without seperation, cheating, or planned divorce, congrats, you're an adult now!
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby Captain Smooth » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:14 am

She's really angry about our judgement back when she got engaged.

Well what did you think, after the catastrophe that was your first marriage and everything that followed? You looked like someone desperate (let's face it, your were) and it was just your luck, that Chris was serious enough about commitment, so you didn't look like a complete idiot, check list, or no check list!

As if a checklist makes sure it's the "right" one. Nothing on the list said responsible adult, just be older and have 2 kids. Would she have met Drake later in life, he would have qualified for that stupid list.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby pleasecleanyourhouse » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:36 am

niello wrote:
pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:Jess (about Tommy and Kaden's new sister): "They got another little sister. I haven't seen any pics but she must be cute, I mean, look at her brothers!"

are you seriously trying to come for Jess for saying something positive about her husband's ex's baby

honestly

Nope, it just made me laugh
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:57 am

niello wrote:

honestly

What the fuck? She’s not “coming for jess” with that comment....

Honestly

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby Hilly » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:42 am

Did anyone else think when she was explaining her dating/marrying chris it was directed toward britney?
Like she mentioned they met in a resturant (not apartment like brit) and also how important it was to her that he has kids so he could undertand and the age
Hilly
Informer

Postby jcait00 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:04 pm

Hilly wrote:Did anyone else think when she was explaining her dating/marrying chris it was directed toward britney?
Like she mentioned they met in a resturant (not apartment like brit) and also how important it was to her that he has kids so he could undertand and the age

10000%. She might as well have written "@frank" on the screen, but I'm here for the shade because Britney is Messs with ten more ssssssssss' tacked on lol.
jcait00
Talker

Postby niello » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:29 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
niello wrote:

honestly

What the fuck? She’s not “coming for jess” with that comment....

Honestly

you know what, you're right. let me rephrase!

are you really coming for Addy, a toddler, because Jess said something positive about her husband's ex's baby?

niello
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam