JesssFam: Nip, Tuck & Blowin' Bucks (Part 117)

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Nip, Tuck & Blowin' Bucks (Part 117)

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Messsss posting pictures of Addie censored is not surprising. Addie was completely naked a few videos back. Not blurred or anything.

Good way to discipline her too. Nooooo you’re being naughty....in a baby voice. Way to show her how to listen and be safe.

Lilia’s attitude is gross. But having been through that age with 2 girls, it’s pretty common. You just need to correct the behaviour and let them know being a snot wont get you what you’re whinging over.

Messs is going to be in for a shock when those kids hit their teens. I can picture a whole ‘where did I go wrong’ video.

I’m so glad my kids schools have their own bags. $40 and it is guaranteed to last 4 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Idk why Jess doesn't invest in a good quality backpack for the kids. My mom bought me a Jansport bag for 1st grade and that thing lasted me until sophomore year of HS. And they have cute prints and patterns on them now, so you don't just have to pick a plain color. It's a way better investment and saves money in the long run

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

I know everyone says the twins will be popular athletes but no one talks about lilia. I feel like Jess assumes she will be super popular but honestly, I can see her being the one kid no one really likes bc she’s bossy and annoying.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Captain Smooth wrote:"go eat at the table"...Jess has weird eating routines. Half the time they either eat at a fast food joint or get take out and now she let's them sit on their own, eating, what looks like prepackeged food. Addy obviously isn't used to sitting at the table as well, if it's not a high chair. She's going to have so much fun, when her kids are 14+.

I also don't get the whole backpack-mania. That seems to be a waste, replacing 5 backpacks each year. The average people here go through, in a 4 years span, is 3 at most and only if the new one funcions differently, or has advantages.
I didn't get the eating at the table thing. How is she going to teach the kids to eat at the table when she's sitting on the couch with her dinner instead. And saying she needed a break to watch big brother, bitch you're the mum your break comes at bedtime. What if Addie had choked on her food sitting with the other kids and they're too wrapped up fighting each other to go get her?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Is it normal for kids to get a new bag AND lunchbox and water bottle etc every year? When I was at school I would keep things for 2 years at a time, especially a bag because if you buy a decent brand then it doesnt split or fall to pieces!! Its not like her kids are in high school and are carrying masses of books and folders around, they're like 8, 6 and 4? In the UK kids start proper school at 4 whereas Landen is still in pre-school (is that what it is?)
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Jess swears she was a good kid until she got pregnant. :D
I think Jess doesn’t realize that with as many kids as she has, there’s likely to be one (or more!!) who isn’t a good kid. Especially being raised in Modesto where drugs are so rampant, I have no doubts that at least one of the 5 will end up using drugs or sneaking out to go to parties and get drunk. But according to Jess who was such a goody two shoes, I don’t need think she understands how wild teens can get lol
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If she had a routine and her kids went to bed at a normal time she could watch big brother after they're in bed and eat dinner with her children but you know this "works for them".
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

I live in the UK but big brother is on at 9pm due to adult content and language etc. Assuming it’s the same in the USA, that means either
A) her kids aren’t having dinner til after 9pm
B) she’s watching it on record/catch up

If it’s option A your kids should be long in bed by 9

Or B watch it later and actually supervise your child’s dinner time. Engage them in conversation, discuss current affairs, ask them about their day

Lextastic
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lextastic »

Chris needs to help. Honestly it infuriates me watching Jesssss do everything.

You guys can tag team in the morning (one dresses kids/ brushes hair/ brushes teeth, one gets breakfast ready). Chris drops older kids at school, Jesss drops Landon off. Then locks herself in her room to work for a solid 3-4 hours while being actually awake and not falling asleep at your keyboard (trust me, editing will be faster if your brain is awake). Chris can tidy up, take Addy to the park/ the library/ swimming, run errands (give the man a list if you don’t trust him to remember) and prep supper. Jess will be finished editing by 3, they can split up to pick the kids up. Family time (or extracurriculars) until 6, when you guys can finish making supper. Supper at the table with no media and actually talk to each other. Bath and books by 730 and all kids go to bed. It won’t work perfectly every day, but my god just try and schedule your life like a normal person.

I am such a “ok its 12:30, time to start making lunch” kinda person that watching them roam free 1/2 dressed, full of strawberries and pancakes while Jessss is awake until 230 am drives me nuts!!!
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Lextastic wrote:Chris needs to help. Honestly it infuriates me watching Jesssss do everything.

You guys can tag team in the morning (one dresses kids/ brushes hair/ brushes teeth, one gets breakfast ready). Chris drops older kids at school, Jesss drops Landon off. Then locks herself in her room to work for a solid 3-4 hours while being actually awake and not falling asleep at your keyboard (trust me, editing will be faster if your brain is awake). Chris can tidy up, take Addy to the park/ the library/ swimming, run errands (give the man a list if you don’t trust him to remember) and prep supper. Jess will be finished editing by 3, they can split up to pick the kids up. Family time (or extracurriculars) until 6, when you guys can finish making supper. Supper at the table with no media and actually talk to each other. Bath and books by 730 and all kids go to bed. It won’t work perfectly every day, but my god just try and schedule your life like a normal person.

I am such a “ok its 12:30, time to start making lunch” kinda person that watching them roam free 1/2 dressed, full of strawberries and pancakes while Jessss is awake until 230 am drives me nuts!!!
Lilia and the twins should be able to get themselves ready by themselves. Maybe help with their hair but that’s it. Landon should be able to get himself mostly ready. Jess has no sense of time, urgency, or a desire to improve.
boymom3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boymom3 »

MommaMia3 wrote:Idk why Jess doesn't invest in a good quality backpack for the kids. My mom bought me a Jansport bag for 1st grade and that thing lasted me until sophomore year of HS. And they have cute prints and patterns on them now, so you don't just have to pick a plain color. It's a way better investment and saves money in the long run

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
I get jansport bags and we replace t hme every yr too. It's the fun of back yo school shopping

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

Why the hell does she think its ok to show the security footage of her naked baby on the internet. I don’t care if its low resolution, she’s still putting footage of a naked child on the bloody internet. Poor addy. Not at all appropriate imo

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Lextastic wrote:Chris needs to help. Honestly it infuriates me watching Jesssss do everything.

She acts as if having five kids is the most difficult thing ever. Its not if you have a routine, even a basic one. Not everyone has to go to every extra curricular. One adult can do errands, not two. As others have mentioned she is so desperate and co dependent on Chris she has to cling to him at all times. Be your own independent woman for god sake.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

How many times is Messs going to talk about the 2 year pre school thing. Honestly, it’s not that uncommon and I feel like this is the third vlog in the row where she’s had to “explain” herself. Who in the hell is going to question why he’s in preschool again? Lol

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Chris and Jess could totally divide and conquer. The big 3 are capable of getting themselves ready picking out tomorrow's clothes can be part of the evening routine. Lunches can be mostly packed in the evenings and put in the fridge. They make things so much harder than it needs to be.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Jess was on birth control at 14? Is that common in Ca? My mom would have just gotten rid of the bf before she put me on the pill at 14.
Funny how it worked till she was 17
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Jess was on birth control at 14? Is that common in Ca? My mom would have just gotten rid of the bf before she put me on the pill at 14.
billbuttlicker94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by billbuttlicker94 »

Did anybody notice how badly edited that beach bathing suit selfie is? The contrast is turned up so high that her blurple (may be actually blue but who knows?) bathing suit has pixels that are bleached out under her boobs. yikes. be more obvious, messss, your superficiality isn't showing yet.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sondraK wrote:Jess was on birth control at 14? Is that common in Ca? My mom would have just gotten rid of the bf before she put me on the pill at 14.
Jess' mom is such a permissive parent.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

billbuttlicker94 wrote:Did anybody notice how badly edited that beach bathing suit selfie is? The contrast is turned up so high that her blurple (may be actually blue but who knows?) bathing suit has pixels that are bleached out under her boobs. yikes. be more obvious, messss, your superficiality isn't showing yet.
The suit looks black in the vids,but it may be navy blue.Her IG photos always look so off

Return to “JesssFam”