JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Is she trying to make "the jesssfam house" a thing? She said it so many times this video.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Just like the MessssKids counting garbage.

Also, the views on her update video. I’m surprised she hasn’t cracked 100k with that click bait title.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

I hate that she uses “jesssfam” as the name for herself. Like she doesn’t consider it her “group/channel” but straight up, her. Like when she got introduced at Gabe’s wedding as “Jessica ‘jesssfam’ skube.” It’s weird
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Is she trying to make "the jesssfam house" a thing? She said it so many times this video.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Just like the bus.She'll prolly get a sign for it soon
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

chelsieross7 wrote:I hate that she uses “jesssfam” as the name for herself. Like she doesn’t consider it her “group/channel” but straight up, her. Like when she got introduced at Gabe’s wedding as “Jessica ‘jesssfam’ skube.” It’s weird
It's a moniker she hides behind.I learned that on a true crime forum.Ppl will hide behind user names sometimes.Not that Jess is a criminal.I guess it's just a way to hide behind her true self? LIke when ppl talk in 3rd person about themselves.Idk,just a thought
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:She is so fucking stupid...or at least she pretends she is, which would be even worse. “I guess this is like for if you want to jump OFF the bridge” no fucking shit, Jessica the Golden Gate Bridge is one of the most commonly known places to commit suicide, you fucking idiot.

I’m from Oregon and there’s multiple bridges from here to Seattle with those signs so maybe I’m just more observant than she.
I'm from Connecticut and when I visited the golden gate bridge I knew what that sign was for. Shes so dumb...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

chelsieross7 wrote:I hate that she uses “jesssfam” as the name for herself. Like she doesn’t consider it her “group/channel” but straight up, her. Like when she got introduced at Gabe’s wedding as “Jessica ‘jesssfam’ skube.” It’s weird
Omg really?! That's so cringy. She comes off so self absorbed when I see her writing jesssfam in the sand. Like why not skube or her kids names??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I bet they didnt vacuum their sofa before they put all the cushions back on it!!!!!
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Im so behind with this comment, but she needs to quit calling Gabe her "baby daddy". He's freaking MARRIED now. He's "Amber's husband", "Lillias Father", or "her and Chris' friend Gabe". What a jerk. Im sure Amber just loves hearing that over and over.... It's not funny Jessica, you brat. I would love for Chris' ex wife to keep calling Chris that in front of a million people all the time and see how she likes it.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Was going to an expensive Halloween store really worth it for those decorations. There were so many other places to choose from. Those ugly tombstones and spider web you can get from the dollar store. But $60 for school pictures is worth complaining about. She really is an airhead.
Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

Amber and Gabe only puts up with Jess's crazy ass because she buys them stuff.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

It was nice to see Janell in the latest vlog. I found it odd that Chris came to lunch with them. Jess was saying how they hadn’t seen each other for months because Janell is at nursing school and wouldn’t be done for another six months. Could they have not gone and had lunch together whilst Chris watched big baby? I appreciate that she is probably friends with Chris too. But if I hadn’t seen my friend for a while my boyfriend would let us have girl time, and frankly probably wouldn’t want to be there whilst we chatted and caught up over lunch for hours. I know it’s been said countless times but it really is bizarre how Jess and Chris do EVERYTHING together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I'm guessing Chris wanted the free hot lunch,and he didn't have go watch Addie.But yeah,I think he should back off and give them some girl time.Jess can bring him take out.
She doesn't go paintballing with him,why should he tag along?
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Chris literally mooches along bc he's probably bored AF. Dude needs a part time job.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

sondraK wrote:I'm guessing Chris wanted the free hot lunch,and he didn't have go watch Addie.But yeah,I think he should back off and give them some girl time.Jess can bring him take out.
She doesn't go paintballing with him,why should he tag along?
ugh. Semi personal but last year for my birthday, my friend whom I hadn’t seen in a few weeks offered to take me out but asked to use my phone to txt her boyfriend (her phone had died) and when I saw the conversation after, he said ‘am I not coming? You’re not going out to eat without me’

So I can’t stand when the S/O insists on joining people for meals. Let them have their time together ffs

Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Vlog is titled: "We did something to the Jesssfam house." Like it's some celebrity stop on the TMZ tour. Please. It's just your house. Not "THE jessfam house"
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Sweetiebee wrote:Im so behind with this comment, but she needs to quit calling Gabe her "baby daddy". He's freaking MARRIED now. He's "Amber's husband", "Lillias Father", or "her and Chris' friend Gabe". What a jerk. Im sure Amber just loves hearing that over and over.... It's not funny Jessica, you brat. I would love for Chris' ex wife to keep calling Chris that in front of a million people all the time and see how she likes it.
Maybe it's just me but like...I feel like I wouldn't want to remind people constantly that I only had a kid with this person because they accidentally knocked me up as a teenager. Comparing that to Gabe having a baby he wanted with his wife who he loves isn't super flattering. I'd be super disappointed in my choices if ever got to the point where I was 'the babymama' in someone's life because to me that's someone you tolerate because you share a child and nothing more.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

If Jessica was normal she could of kept Gabe the same man and relationship all this time, but she is crazy and wanted to get married right away and have more kids. Gabe is just now having another child at 26. Meanwhile Jessica has added 4 more kids and 2 more “baby daddies”.

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

freebeegal wrote:It was nice to see Janell in the latest vlog. I found it odd that Chris came to lunch with them. Jess was saying how they hadn’t seen each other for months because Janell is at nursing school and wouldn’t be done for another six months. Could they have not gone and had lunch together whilst Chris watched big baby? I appreciate that she is probably friends with Chris too. But if I hadn’t seen my friend for a while my boyfriend would let us have girl time, and frankly probably wouldn’t want to be there whilst we chatted and caught up over lunch for hours. I know it’s been said countless times but it really is bizarre how Jess and Chris do EVERYTHING together

I have a suspicion they aren't as close anymore. Janell has posted pictures on Insta and made snaps with her out with other friends.
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

prettyll wrote:If Jessica was normal she could of kept Gabe the same man and relationship all this time, but she is crazy and wanted to get married right away and have more kids. Gabe is just now having another child at 26. Meanwhile Jessica has added 4 more kids and 2 more “baby daddies”.

Doubtful. She said they were drifting apart even before Lilia. Not many people get together at age 14 and live happily ever after.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Brook1888 wrote:
prettyll wrote:If Jessica was normal she could of kept Gabe the same man and relationship all this time, but she is crazy and wanted to get married right away and have more kids. Gabe is just now having another child at 26. Meanwhile Jessica has added 4 more kids and 2 more “baby daddies”.

Doubtful. She said they were drifting apart even before Lilia. Not many people get together at age 14 and live happily ever after.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
It’s doable.

I’m dating myself here.

I met my husband when I was 16. We’ve been together for 18 years now.

Return to “JesssFam”