Gabe and Amber

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Gabe and Amber

Unread post by Moony »

In honor of their first born (together) being born here’s a whole thread for them! We don’t want to clog up Jess’s thread with talk of them, and they’re a pretty hot topic right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Re: Gabe and Amber

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

I hope they set boundaries with Jessica. When I say boundaries, I don’t mean for Lilia to be affected.

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

I hope they set boundaries with Jessica. When I say boundaries, I don’t mean for Lilia to be affected.

LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

I feel so bad that Amber had to be put under...my sister in law had to be put under as well because when they started to cut, only half her body was numb. She didn’t get to see her baby until 3 hours after delivery. I hope Amber recovers quickly, mentally and physically. I’m glad baby is here and healthy, he’s a splitting image of Gabe! Congratulations to their family, now keep Messs away from that little baby..

bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

They already have one called frescofamilyvlogs. It’s not very active but it is there

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

bookwrm97 wrote:They already have one called frescofamilyvlogs. It’s not very active but it is there

yes some other users mentioned that it’s harder to find so they would like one here so it’s easier (:

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Seeing him with oxygen tubes breaks my heart, I hate seeing little helpless babies, I hope he doesn’t have to stay for long but he is pretty early

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

bookwrm97 wrote:They already have one called frescofamilyvlogs. It’s not very active but it is there

It's also easier to have them all under one thread. Since they are all in the same mess.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Amber posted a couple pictures last night on Insta and he didn't have any tubes. Which is super good! He is a cute baby!
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I had to be put under for my second csection but after 22 hours in active labor, multiple failed epidural attempts I was ready to be knocked out. I was worn out. I woke up a couple hours later and felt so much better and rested, ready to meet my baby and get to feeding him. Compared to my first csection where I was numbed from the waist down, yes I met him in the OR but in recovery I was so exhausted and shaking, it was terrible. Ultimately tho mom and baby are here and I think that’s all that matters, right now while she’s hormonal it might bother amber that other people met him first but my son is a year old and I couldnt care less, my baby is a complete mama’s boy lol

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

What is Amber’s job? For some reason I thought she was a CNA, which would be good because then she could ignore Jess’s “advice” that I’m sure she’s giving. I’m not sure where I got that from though, probably wrong.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

lagenialester wrote:What is Amber’s job? For some reason I thought she was a CNA, which would be good because then she could ignore Jess’s “advice” that I’m sure she’s giving. I’m not sure where I got that from though, probably wrong.
I think she is a CNA as well.
LavenderSparkleLove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LavenderSparkleLove »

Does anyone else wonder if Gabe was in on Lilia's conception or if she had purely done it to trap him?
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

LavenderSparkleLove wrote:Does anyone else wonder if Gabe was in on Lilia's conception or if she had purely done it to trap him?
Didn't she admit it was her doing?
LavenderSparkleLove
Talker
Talker

MiloandMax wrote:
LavenderSparkleLove wrote:Does anyone else wonder if Gabe was in on Lilia's conception or if she had purely done it to trap him?
Didn't she admit it was her doing?
In her Yahoo Answers, it says that she and her boyfriend were trying, but that could be a lie so it didn't appear off. I never saw her saying that it was just her, just that she admitted to asking those questions.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I thought she admitted to it so he'd marry her.
LavenderSparkleLove
Talker
Talker

MiloandMax wrote:I thought she admitted to it so he'd marry her.

I don't remember hearing that, but I wouldn't be surprised...
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Gabe waited till Jess was pretty far along to tell his family.I really don't think he was in on it.
A lot of parents in mimi's position would have had the other parents over for a chat.At least gabe's mom,in this instance.heck,my mom would have been planning the wedding! Mimi didn't do even a chat
LavenderSparkleLove
Talker
Talker

sondraK wrote:Gabe waited till Jess was pretty far along to tell his family.I really don't think he was in on it.
A lot of parents in mimi's position would have had the other parents over for a chat.At least gabe's mom,in this instance.heck,my mom would have been planning the wedding! Mimi didn't do even a chat
Yeah, my mom would've definitely told the other parents or wanted to discuss how things would work. Because let's face it, they were doing a lot of the work those first few years, as most parents of teen parents do in their case.

It only adds to my suspicions with Mimi and Jess' pregnancies. Something tells me that she knew and was somehow okay with it.

Return to “JesssFam”