JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

annabananna
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

Unread post by annabananna »

another vlog where Jess talks about Kadens full blown sensory issues and tries to pass them as perfectly normal... "like you know how sometimes kids do this and this?" no hun, i dont, please get your son checked by an actual pediatrician.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

She is completely manic in that video. Something's really off with her psychologically. She rambles at the speed of sound and has 100 thoughts coming into her head, disicplines her children in one second and goes with their behaviour the next.

"I like to bring my children to the store, so I can teach them what not to do", undefined screaming in the background and kids running with giant candy. I don't know what Kyson did wrong when she talked to him, he was the only one running without giant candy, so what was her problem? Addy hitting someone else, oh wow, what a rare occurence :-o
annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

Captain Smooth wrote:She is completely manic in that video. Something's really off with her psychologically. She rambles at the speed of sound and has 100 thoughts coming into her head, disicplines her children in one second and goes with their behaviour the next.

"I like to bring my children to the store, so I can teach them what not to do", undefined screaming in the background and kids running with giant candy. I don't know what Kyson did wrong when she talked to him, he was the only one running without giant candy, so what was her problem? Addy hitting someone else, oh wow, what a rare occurence :-o
lol maybe she meant teaching other children by showing them how not to act in a store
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

annabananna wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:She is completely manic in that video. Something's really off with her psychologically. She rambles at the speed of sound and has 100 thoughts coming into her head, disicplines her children in one second and goes with their behaviour the next.

lol maybe she meant teaching other children by showing them how not to act in a store
That would be awesome :D :D :D
kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

I got so angry when she was letting Landon run around Lowe’s with that candy cane holy shit, at one point he almost hit a guy with it. (Jess pulls the camera down just before, nice save from the vlog Messica) Jesus Jess teach your kids some freaking manners !!! If I was that guy and almost got hit with the candy cane I woulda lost my shit ! Those kids are literal monsters in public. Teach them how to behave!!!
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... c8fb8a.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

All of her kids were HORRIBLE in the store. She didn’t even flinch about them constantly screaming or running in front of another customer. Addie is 2 and she’s more than old enough to get told no. Omg.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

What’s the bet she would be the type to get offended if anyone even so much as looked at her kids carrying on.

I can picture the ‘oh my god you should have seen the judgemental people giving my babies looks.’ status on Facebook now.

I have plenty of kids of my own (before anyone jumps lol). You tell them to behave or else you’ll be leaving. I know kids have just as much right to be in public. But others have the same right to enjoy their shopping without being knee capped by a midget with a giant candy cane.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

“I’m teaching them how to act in stores” *next clip* one of the maniacs choking Jesss with a candy cane. Jess logic it’s “reverse psychology” no no no sis it’s lazy parenting.

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

it’s hard to talk about teeth because there are so many variables. as a child, i needed all of my back teeth capped as well but it had nothing to do with cavities. when my teeth started coming in, it was obvious my enamel was extremely soft and not normal. as a preventative measure, my teeth were capped.

now as an adult, my enamel is still incredibly weak. if i bite down on even a piece of toast wrong, i can break my tooth and i am extremely susceptible to cavities. the dentist told me my only really hope is to get veneers which would add strength to my teeth but insurance plans consider this “cosmetic” so i’d have to pay out of pocket and they are way too expensive, sadly.

so, the reality is i am going to end up with dentures by the time i’m 40. sucks. sometimes little pieces of my teeth break off when i’m talking for no reason! ugh. okay that’s my rant on teeth.

still think jessica is incompetent lol

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

So again she gets onto Kyson for doing nothing but all the others can be uncontrollable and its funny. Kyson looks most like Drake even according to Jess. I do believe that is it. Landen's a lighter hair Drake and Kaden looks like her brother Ben. Of course precious Addy can do whatever.
elya_30
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by elya_30 »

Okay as much as I love that Jess went all out with Lilia's room, holy God in Heaven does that room ever give me eyestrain. The wall colours would keep me up all night, so pink :boohoo:
LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

At the beginning when Jesss jokes with Chris by saying “I’m pregnant” and he replies with “whose is it?” I wonder if that’s because they don’t get to have “adult time”, or simply because he’s snipped. I can’t imagine they actually get to fool around much with 2 kids in their bed, a sick kid on the couch, and kids wandering from room to room at night.

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

I thought it was pretty telling that Chris didn’t join jesss to the dentist with Landon. Part of me thinks it’s because they finally wised up and utilized the 2 stay at home parents thing so Chris stayed with Addie and picked the other kids up from school. But this is jesss and Chris, it’s more like them to have mimi do it and drag Chris and Addie with her all day. Maybe I’m reading into it too much but I don’t think jesss cared enough to make Chris go. Chris is already checked out, I hope jesss isn’t starting to check out and not care as well. As long as at least one of them cares, there’s some hope things might get better but if they both check out, that’s it
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

I’m glad Chris finally stayed home with the other kids. There’s no reason to either put Mimi out (she was probably at work anyway) or have Addie acting up in the waiting room for hours.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

LightlyToasted wrote:At the beginning when Jesss jokes with Chris by saying “I’m pregnant” and he replies with “whose is it?” I wonder if that’s because they don’t get to have “adult time”, or simply because he’s snipped. I can’t imagine they actually get to fool around much with 2 kids in their bed, a sick kid on the couch, and kids wandering from room to room at night.

Yeah I thought that too, what happened to your 5-7 times per week guys???

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'd think that joke was more because of the vasectomy. Not that it couldn't happen, but I don't think Chris has been happy since it.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I'm honestly surprised people aren't upset by the newest vlog's title and how triggering it can be to people who can't have more/any kids.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

They seem to be pretty confident with that. Didn't he not bother to go get tested to make sure he's actually shooting blanks?
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Someone commented laughing about Addie hitting Kyson with the stocking and Jess liked the comment. Why not take 2 seconds to address it, say you didn't see it at least. She really does let her get away with everything and doesn't even try to pretend she disciplines
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:They seem to be pretty confident with that. Didn't he not bother to go get tested to make sure he's actually shooting blanks?
They never showed him going to get tested, I don't think they went. They filmed him on the vasectomy day, she would have mentioned going back.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”