JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Nobody thinks they should be getting up and taking care of themselves. Most pointed out her time management, Chris staying in bed. That Lilia is old enough to brush her hair but Jess is a control freak. And why not have a parent packing lunches so one can monitor brushing. Why not have clothes laid out or even lunch prep in the fridge (most of what she packs can even sit in the fridge overnight). I would say it depends on what's important. Jess doesnt care about their teeth if she throws sugar at them constantly, reminds me of the honey boo boo go go juice. Jess needs her kids to be hyper for vlogs.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

That video was choppy as anything. Audio blanked out a fair few times. It’s not noticeable unless you’re really paying attention.

What I’m getting at is, we didn’t hear the full story. I wouldn’t even be surprised if some of that wasn’t in the correct order. Especially when we have no reference for time when the camera is recording a still object.

Also notice we didn’t see x-rays or anything like that. Messsss loves showing her kids medical results. Even more so if she was able to prove her gut feeling was right.
So I guess his teeth were really bad and she didn’t want to show it to avoid the backlash.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spillthetea »

sezzajaydee wrote:That video was choppy as anything. Audio blanked out a fair few times. It’s not noticeable unless you’re really paying attention.

What I’m getting at is, we didn’t hear the full story. I wouldn’t even be surprised if some of that wasn’t in the correct order. Especially when we have no reference for time when the camera is recording a still object.

Also notice we didn’t see x-rays or anything like that. Messsss loves showing her kids medical results. Even more so if she was able to prove her gut feeling was right.
So I guess his teeth were really bad and she didn’t want to show it to avoid the backlash.
I mean you could be right no question but I wonder if she wasn't supposed to be recording and so that's why we didn't see the x-rays. no way to do that to sneakily.
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

Why doesn't she teach her kids to cover their mouth when they cough. Kyson coughing in the morning routine drove me insane it was so gross! My 3 year old knows to cover his mouth. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... de456a.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

cardboardbox wrote:Why doesn't she teach her kids to cover their mouth when they cough. Kyson coughing in the morning routine drove me insane it was so gross! My 3 year old knows to cover his mouth. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... de456a.jpg[/img]

My 3.5 year old refuses to and now he's got a cold. Any advice? I tell him to cover and to use tissues instead of his sleeves and he just tells me no. Image

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Didn't LILIA have a root canal on a baby tooth? Then she had it capped,and it got an abcess in it later.If I'm wrong and it was a permanent tooth,then pardon
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

spillthetea wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:That video was choppy as anything. Audio blanked out a fair few times. It’s not noticeable unless you’re really paying attention.

I mean you could be right no question but I wonder if she wasn't supposed to be recording and so that's why we didn't see the x-rays. no way to do that to sneakily.
If it wasn't that bad she should have asked for the xrays and left.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
cardboardbox wrote:Why doesn't she teach her kids to cover their mouth when they cough. Kyson coughing in the morning routine drove me insane it was so gross! My 3 year old knows to cover his mouth. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... de456a.jpg[/img]

My 3.5 year old refuses to and now he's got a cold. Any advice? I tell him to cover and to use tissues instead of his sleeves and he just tells me no. Image

I’m not gonna lie, if you don’t cover your mouth when you cough and sneeze, you go to time out. I have a child with a crappy immune system so we are anal about hygiene.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

spillthetea wrote:

She wasn’t meant to film Landen’s cyst appointment either, faces were blurred. When someone talked she cut the audio. Yet we still saw copies of those results with arrows and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:

I’m not gonna lie, if you don’t cover your mouth when you cough and sneeze, you go to time out. I have a child with a crappy immune system so we are anal about hygiene.
Kids are taught here at a very young age (2-3 at kindy, then at school), safe coughing techniques (into tissue then bin tissue, wash hands. Into crook of elbow.), hygiene around washing hands, not getting into someones space when your not well, schools have hand sanitizer on the walls, in the junior school they have basins for washing hands.

If my kid coughed like hers did in that vlog, they’d be sent to their room, until they could act and behave like a civilised human being.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I have to agree,that Dr sounded like a money grubber! I got what she said about dentists like that;I had one growing up.I had no cavities then all of a sudden,ped. dentist said I had 10! He would also pull any loose baby teeth I had,even if they weren't causing a problem,then bill my parents for it.They should have put their foot down to the swindler! I get Jess staying since Landon was in pain;I just can't stand greedy Dr's!
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Has anyone else ever noticed jess' bottom teeth are off center. She has one in the middle of her top 2 teeth lol.

cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

You can see it here[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 0439b2.jpg[/img]

eb89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eb89 »

cardboardbox wrote:You can see it here[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 0439b2.jpg[/img]

Omg I have never noticed that! I hate it. I wonder if she’s gonna get braces for lilia her teeth are so jacked

spillthetea
Informer
Informer

eb89 wrote:
cardboardbox wrote:You can see it here[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 0439b2.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181218</span><span>/</span><span>3b7423d082df17b275f96a34770439b2</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Omg I have never noticed that! I hate it. I wonder if she’s gonna get braces for lilia her teeth are so jacked

Lilia will probably end up with braces go watch my 8 year old needs braces video.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

so I am looking at the views on recent videos and laughing because I am SURE Jess thought that breast feeding vid would rake them in but it's sitting at 94K. the ones that have been doing well are the cheating one. 255K so her most popular video in awhile. Her custody one 173k her morning routine 156k then the DNA one is at 128K and landon's is at 106K which for Jess numbers and the time it's been up isn't bad. but she certainly isn't racking in the views. and seems to get maybe a few hundred new subscribers a day if that. she better start tightening those purse strings.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

cardboardbox wrote:You can see it here[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 0439b2.jpg[/img]

That is so weird. No amount of Invisalign is fixing that, girl.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

new video we can't have any more kids....
it's referring to having no more room on the mantel for stockings. I'm going to ignore the rest of the video for one key point that made me so angry I wanted to cry tears of frustration. poor Kyson and to a lesser extent Kaden.
so in the video Kaden is still sick and Jess says I knew he was feeling better when he started to bully Addie. (Is she for real mentioning this. really and if you get to the end of the video you're realize why this is so flustering.)
okay so later they are in the store looking for Christmas lights because Jess has to make the house look like a gingerbread house. any how the kids have giant candy came lawn ornaments and Addie is running with it. 8:46 and she says Addie feels like she's got all the power right now.
a few seconds later she's all walking feet walking feet and starts snapping at Kyson for doing the exact same thing that she just found so adorable when Addie did it she yells at him a few times in the store at one point snapping you're one of the oldest here. (BTW I hate when parents use that to let the younger kids get away with everything). But that's not even the worse of it.

the worse moment of this whole video that had me in a RAGE Was at 12.43 Kyson is by the fire place and Addie starts smacking him over and over hard with a stocking and Neither Jess or Chris do ANYTHING yet she wants to fucking talk about Kaden bulling Addie for real. Jess truely shows her favoritism and POS parenting in this vlog.
melaniieee333
Talker
Talker

Unread post by melaniieee333 »

motocrosshunny420 wrote:
melaniieee333 wrote:Hi Yall
Just wanted to jump on here and get something out of my head thats been going round and round
In my opinion (feel free to disagree- no one shoot me) Landen and Addie would be better sharing a room than Addie and Lilia (Not that addie will be getting a room of her own any time soon). Addie and Landen are both young enough that it wouldn't be weird or strange or awkward. I know Landen has a dinosaur themed room but that can be changed up- kinda like how Gabe and Amber did Lilia and Malakai's room.
Or- if princess Addie is deemed necessary to have her own room she could put all three boys together- granted it would be crammed and not an effective long term solution as the twins can't sleep in the same bed together forever, but it is a temporary option. Another option to put all three boys together would be getting rid of the double bunk with the single on top and having a regular bunk bed plus another single- though I doubt it would fit in their room. Triple bunk beds are another option, or those 'L' shaped bunk beds.
Granted- there's still no space for T and C to come even with these options, but it's just something I was thinking about.
I just can't see it being a viable long-term option to put Lilia and Addie together. It might work for a couple of years or so but once those hormones hit Lilia and she wants her privacy, she won't want to have to be putting up with her pre-school aged sister in her room, while she's dealing with the ins and outs of puberty. She'll also, with that many siblings, likely desire a place for herself to have some of her own space (granted all the kids will eventually). especially when it comes to doing homework.
I just can't with that house chris and Jess brought- it's a nice house sure I'll give them that but it's simply not big enough for a family of seven/nine
What I don’t understand is why she could’ve have bought a house with 1 extra bedroom, honestly it would’ve made much more sense and I’m sure the price difference isn’t as much as you think. I mean that one extra bedroom means Addie doesn’t share a room with her much older sister who obviously has issues focusing due to lack of sleep, Tommy & Caden get their own space, and not being crammed into the wrong size house for their family. The kids are only gonna get bigger. It literally solves all the issue but Chrisss and Jesss can’t think that far ahead obviously. I hope one of them comes to their senses, they sell the house, and get a bigger one.

Coming back to the house thing, I think another issue is that Jess never imagines her children as much older than toddlers- for those of us that have watched for a while, remember how Jess couldn't get her head around Lilia being three? I think the same thing applies here - she cannot imagine the children as pre-teens (please don't get picky with me I'm meaning as 9-12 year olds ) and teenagers I think that's too far away for Jess to comprehend. She didn't think about her kids being thirteen and fourteen and fifteen and sixteen one day when she brought that house- I honestly think that's the reason Jess has so many kids- she can't deal with them 'growing up' and always needs to have a baby to feel dependend on/needed and may I be as bold as to suggest loved? Maybe she's one of those people who feels unloved (for whatever reason) and thinks having a baby will change that as a 'baby will love me unconditonally' *smh*
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Why does Jess always blame herself? Chris could wash the van

Return to “JesssFam”