JesssFam: A House Of Grime and Amazon Prime (Part 123)

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: A House Of Grime and Amazon Prime (Part 123)

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Haulnarse wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:02 pm

All of my surgeries (mainly keyhole) have all resulted in a night to three nights in hospital afterwards, no where near as invasive as what she had done. I cant fathom being sent “home” to a hotel, if she lived locally she’d have gone home to her bed, kids and chores. The hospital stay isnt only important for recovery but it helps set up expectations for pain meds, meals and actually ensuring the patient is getting enough rest. Not to mention OT and PT afterwards.

The walking frame she got is bloody ridiculous, hospitals here don’t even have them anymore, they have the high walkers instead, so your not slouched over a walker with poor posture.

Like this thing:
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 7050d3.jpg

I also know of minor surgeries in my family, where each of them had at least one day in the hospital, just in case. Sadly I have to say, it's more common now to send patients home at every turn, so the beds are free and the costs are less.

Didn't she say, you are going to walk around hunched over regardless? So she probably will walk with a bad posture with, or without that thing.
stateofflux
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stateofflux »

What in gods name happened to her eyebrows?? ImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 45a2b0.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Captain Smooth wrote:

All of my surgeries (mainly keyhole) have all resulted in a night to three nights in hospital afterwards, no where near as invasive as what she had done. I cant fathom being sent “home” to a hotel, if she lived locally she’d have gone home to her bed, kids and chores. The hospital stay isnt only important for recovery but it helps set up expectations for pain meds, meals and actually ensuring the patient is getting enough rest. Not to mention OT and PT afterwards.

The walking frame she got is bloody ridiculous, hospitals here don’t even have them anymore, they have the high walkers instead, so your not slouched over a walker with poor posture.

Like this thing:

I also know of minor surgeries in my family, where each of them had at least one day in the hospital, just in case. Sadly I have to say, it's more common now to send patients home at every turn, so the beds are free and the costs are less.

Didn't she say, you are going to walk around hunched over regardless? So she probably will walk with a bad posture with, or without that thing.

You’re not supposed to be hunched over. Because if your hunched for your entire recovery, the muscles heal in the shape, and it hurts even more when you try to stand up straight.

When I had my breast lift I was in hospital for 2 days, and 24hrs on a morphine drip. I could not imagine what she is going through being on oral pain killers after a surgery like that.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

All surgeries here (where I am in Canada) are in patient except like wisdom teeth removal. Minimum 1 day stay to make sure you don't have any reactions to anything and that everything looks good.

Even when I got the screws removed from my knees, I was in hospital for 3 days.

Where I live, we also don't have surgery centers. I didn't even know those were a thing..
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

I had no idea she would be leaving the hospital so soon. That's insane. I was in hospital for 4 days after my c-section - I expected her to be there for at least that long. What a shady system.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

stephmc31
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by stephmc31 »

Chatabox wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:

Like this thing:

You’re not supposed to be hunched over. Because if your hunched for your entire recovery, the muscles heal in the shape, and it hurts even more when you try to stand up straight.

When I had my breast lift I was in hospital for 2 days, and 24hrs on a morphine drip. I could not imagine what she is going through being on oral pain killers after a surgery like that.
I used to work on a plastic surgery ward, our abdominoplasty patients had to walk hunched over for around 5 days to a week so they didn’t rip their internal stitches. It depends on the patient too and how tight they have pulled the skin.

I’m very surprised she has left so early! I’m assuming she has a few drains in which should be being monitored by a nurse for at least the first 24 hours
princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princesssparkles »

My dad got a the lap band and he was in and out the same day. Surgery took a few hours. They wheel you to the recovery room. Wait for you go fully wake up from the anesthesia. Make sure your vital signs are good and then send you home. So I don’t think it’s weird that she’s not in the hospital. It’s cosmetic surgery people get it every day. I have a friend with lots of cosmetic surgery she’s always home the same day. You take pain meds at home and deal with it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

stateofflux wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:02 am What in gods name happened to her eyebrows?? ImageImageImageImage//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 45a2b0.jpg

Either she became too dependent on eyebrow pencils (most people who have that start thinning their eyebrows beyond good looking), or she tried to put makeup on, but failed xD

On a serious note though: she looks absolutely exhausted, I'm almost tempted to feel sorry for her, because as much as I'm cynical and sarcastic on here, this must be an awful state to be in.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Captain Smooth wrote:
stateofflux wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:02 am What in gods name happened to her eyebrows?? ImageImageImageImage//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 45a2b0.jpg

Either she became too dependent on eyebrow pencils (most people who have that start thinning their eyebrows beyond good looking), or she tried to put makeup on, but failed xD

On a serious note though: she looks absolutely exhausted, I'm almost tempted to feel sorry for her, because as much as I'm cynical and sarcastic on here, this must be an awful state to be in.
I don't feel bad for her. It was completely elective, entirely her choice. She said she was happy with how she looked before so there wasn't a reason to rush it I don't feel.

The ones I feel bad for are the kids. Their mum is now out of commission for weeks, if not a month or two. Theyre used to doing a lot of activities and outings, and it's a lot to keep up with for just chris. Something will have to give and it'll be something to the detriment of the kids. Also, what's going to happen when Tommy and Caden have to be picked up, because they're allegedly coming for every holiday and one or two weekends a month?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

Chatabox wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:

Like this thing:

With a tummy tuck you have to be hunched over at first. You can't stand up straight.

stateofflux
Amateur
Amateur

Captain Smooth wrote:

You got a point, hasn't she previously said she's got completely blonde eyebrows and eyelashes?

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

stateofflux wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:

You got a point, hasn't she previously said she's got completely blonde eyebrows and eyelashes?

yea she's said she has "ginger features" aka blonde af eyelashes and eyebrows (and we've seen pics/videos of her like this before now)
basically it's something she does everyday so she doesn't consider it as wearing "makeup"

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

Captain Smooth wrote:

She's definitely wearing mascara so I assume she tried to do her eyebrows as well

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

stateofflux
Amateur
Amateur

webby wrote:
stateofflux wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote: Either she became too dependent on eyebrow pencils (most people who have that start thinning their eyebrows beyond good looking), or she tried to put makeup on, but failed xD

yea she's said she has "ginger features" aka blonde af eyelashes and eyebrows (and we've seen pics/videos of her like this before now)
basically it's something she does everyday so she doesn't consider it as wearing "makeup"

Maybe she should put down the brow wiz whilst on the heavy pharmaceuticals. Girl just pop another opiate and you'll be fine.

I'm preparing myself for another Bonnie Hoellien (probs not spelt right). The post surgery train wreck was absolutely amazing.

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

CurlyQ121 wrote:
Chatabox wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:

With a tummy tuck you have to be hunched over at first. You can't stand up straight.

Yeah, but she’s made it sound like she’s going to be in that walker hunched over for 6+ weeks. A few days, sure.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

princesssparkles wrote:My dad got a the lap band and he was in and out the same day. Surgery took a few hours. They wheel you to the recovery room. Wait for you go fully wake up from the anesthesia. Make sure your vital signs are good and then send you home. So I don’t think it’s weird that she’s not in the hospital. It’s cosmetic surgery people get it every day. I have a friend with lots of cosmetic surgery she’s always home the same day. You take pain meds at home and deal with it lol

A laparoscopic surgery is very different to what she’s had done though. She’s essentially having 2 very different surgeries done at once. And the tummy tuck/lipo/repair work would be very invasive.

It will be interesting to see how she recovers.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Every YouTube person I have seen get plastic surgery goes to a hotel with a family member to care for them and a nurse comes out once a day. Probably a lot cheaper as private rooms are like $2700 a night and i doubt insurance covers it. So she'll be bandaged for days with the drains and mostly Chris playing nurse.
Girl29
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girl29 »

What is next to her bed? An ice machine in the new video? That black box
sippinmimosas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sippinmimosas »

Everyone’s debating whether or not this should’ve been an outpatient procedure and all I can think is please watch the “I GOT DENIED.” video. She says her insurance would cover her surgery but it doesn’t require a hospital stay, so they wouldn’t pay for it. She basically implies that every doctor/surgeon she has talked to says she needs the hospital stay (because she can’t use her core muscles and even walking requires the use of those muscles). And this was just for fixing the diastasis recti. So obviously if just fixing her muscles would require a hospital stay, that plus breast augmentation plus breast lift plus tummy tuck plus lipo would absolutely require at least a 24hr stay.

She complained the insurance wouldn’t cover the surgery because of the hospital stay but doesn’t complain when a private facility doesn’t include a hospital stay for a much more invasive surgery? That center seems shady... Rushing a patient into an elective very invasive surgery without any prep on the patients behalf (exercise, eating healthy), send the patient off as soon as they wake up. Seems weird to me. Surgery is not something you want to skimp on Jessica.

Side note: Chris was so comforting to Mess when she says she got denied, went over and rubbed her arms/back, hugged her and kissed her. The difference from mid 2017 to now is abismal. It’s been a year and half, not twenty.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

stateofflux wrote:
webby wrote:
stateofflux wrote:You got a point, hasn't she previously said she's got completely blonde eyebrows and eyelashes?

Maybe she should put down the brow wiz whilst on the heavy pharmaceuticals. Girl just pop another opiate and you'll be fine.

I'm preparing myself for another Bonnie Hoellien (probs not spelt right). The post surgery train wreck was absolutely amazing.

Can someone summarize the "Bonnie Hollien post-surgery train wreck" for me? I dont watch them. What happened?

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”