JesssFam: A House Of Grime and Amazon Prime (Part 123)

beth
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: A House Of Grime and Amazon Prime (Part 123)

Unread post by beth »

I thought they said the weren't allowed to film with the dolphins she paid alot of money blah blah blah but somone seems to be recording.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Poor dolphins.....
beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

When she kisses the dolphins ahe looks right over at the camera like you better be getting this.

beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

Damn even with the hawii vidoes they are down 16.6 % for subs this month I think its more then the last time I looked.

SamanthaLovettx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SamanthaLovettx »

That baby shark scene she tried to pull off was the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen. None of the kids were into it anyway.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

beth wrote:
Hoe4Christmas wrote:did they not do any educational stuff? pearl harbour is nearby i think. that would probably be a unique experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same if I was to go I would go there that is a big peice of history and educational bit of course that's not for Jesse's kids

She and her kids would be to loud and obnoxious at Pearl Harbor.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Ducklings4 wrote:
beth wrote:
Hoe4Christmas wrote:did they not do any educational stuff? pearl harbour is nearby i think. that would probably be a unique experience

Same if I was to go I would go there that is a big peice of history and educational bit of course that's not for Jesse's kids

She and her kids would be to loud and obnoxious at Pearl Harbor.

Idk if I would want Messss and her 10000 untamed children anywhere historical or potentially sensitive. She seems the type to let her kids wade in a memorial fountains and get mad when people call her out for being disrespectful.
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

When she was ranting about not being able to film in the dolphin pool she let it slip that the vlog was the only reason she had bought the tickets to do it in the first place. That’s honestly sad because this is her (and her kids) real life that she’s missing out on by obsessing over the camera instead of being in the moment.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

jellybean wrote:When she was ranting about not being able to film in the dolphin pool she let it slip that the vlog was the only reason she had bought the tickets to do it in the first place. That’s honestly sad because this is her (and her kids) real life that she’s missing out on by obsessing over the camera instead of being in the moment.
Yesssssss!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

jellybean wrote:When she was ranting about not being able to film in the dolphin pool she let it slip that the vlog was the only reason she had bought the tickets to do it in the first place. That’s honestly sad because this is her (and her kids) real life that she’s missing out on by obsessing over the camera instead of being in the moment.
Claiming she's doing this for the memories. No - unfortunately, a lot of the memories ONLY happy to have vlog footage. So I guess in a way the kids benefit but how sad is that?

When the kids are grown they're going to call her out for this.
beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

I didn't even notice that's a little messed up she should want to do it with the kids because they are a family not because the stupid vlog. Shows you how thirsty for $$$$ she is.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

But if she didn't film it what would the title be? She has to let everyone know about her 7 kids, That's all she wants T & C more.

If you think about it, I know it was mentioned they went back to court so Chris could have "more time" with them. It was right around when her views started really dropping. Jess is just using them.
beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

MiloandMax wrote:But if she didn't film it what would the title be? She has to let everyone know about her 7 kids, That's all she wants T & C more.

If you think about it, I know it was mentioned they went back to court so Chris could have "more time" with them. It was right around when her views started really dropping. Jess is just using them.
So what's up with that because they still hardly get to see them so I wonder if nothing was changed doesn't seem like anything in that regards.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

MiloandMax wrote:But if she didn't film it what would the title be? She has to let everyone know about her 7 kids, That's all she wants T & C more.

Just because he went to court to seek more time with them doesn’t mean a judge granted it. Six hours is a long ass drive. T&C probably don’t even want to go over there except when there’s a vacation or holiday.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Damn, Jess is really looking stocky these days...

Also still don't understand why you wouldn't teach your kids how to swim, especially if you're living in a place like California and if you're planning on taking them to a beach vacation? They do so many activities, a swimming class would've been of more use...
Last edited by dazzled on Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

dazzled wrote:Damn, Jess is really looking stocky these days
She is super short so even a little bit of weight makes her look bigger then what she is.

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

beth wrote:
dazzled wrote:Damn, Jess is really looking stocky these days
She is super short so even a little bit of weight makes her look bigger then what she is.

The way she dresses herself really doesn’t help either. She shouldn’t be wearing shorts that look like her vagina is eating them.

Girl29
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girl29 »

She said the tour let them have 13 so there was always someone not swimming with dolphins
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Jess looks a little better, since she was on vacation. Thank god, I was starting to get worried. If she would start to go a size up in clothing and have her hair less made up, I think she would look really good. The messy hairstyle, with one or two clips in, to keep the hair out of the face, suits her much more, than the forced curles look.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

If she purchased the tickets specifically for the vlog, I wo der of she considers it worth it due to the negative feed back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”