JesssFam: A House Of Grime and Amazon Prime (Part 123)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: A House Of Grime and Amazon Prime (Part 123)

Unread post by sondraK »

I've heard bad things abt implants.The silicone onescan leak and cause health probs,ands the saline ones can grow mold,causing health probs.It won't surprise me if she has to get them removed,eventually.She's prolly going to wish she'd just done the lift
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I've heard bad things abt implants.The silicone ones can leak and cause health probs,ands the saline ones can grow mold,causing health probs.It won't surprise me if she has to get them removed,eventually.She's prolly going to wish she'd just done the lift
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I've heard bad things abt implants.The silicone ones can leak and cause health probs,ands the saline ones can grow mold,causing health probs.It won't surprise me if she has to get them removed,eventually.She's prolly going to wish she'd just done the lift
Blankslate
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blankslate »

If she’s a beast giving birth can you IMAGINE how’s she’s gonna be like recovering? In this one instance I feel bad for Chris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

In her "preparing for my tummy tuck" vlog, when she was sitting down talking to the camera about how she wanted to be open about her surgery and vlog it, etc she made the statement "I didnt want to try and hide it and you guys wonder why i all of a sudden have a perfect body".

Ummmm is that what her expectations are? That having a tummy tuck and fake boobs is going to give her a perfect body?? She will prob be dissapointed.
Jesss eats like shit. Like SHIT. Way too much take out. And she doesnt exercise. And as she ages her metabolism will slow down which will cause her to gain weight.

This is just another "i want it NOW" situation with Jesss. She wants a good body but doesnt want to work for it.
She would have gotten MUCH better results if she had spent about 6 months eating clean and toning her body, losing about 20lbs first.

I am all for people doing what they want with their body and hell, i would love some cosmetic surgery myself. But this is obviously just another impulsive decision for her....not at all thought through and she still wont have a perfect body bc of her lifestyle.

I dont see her following post-op instructions right either. At all. She thinks she knows better than the doctor. I bet she will get an infection or a suture line will split open....something. Mark my words.

I cant even fathom the pain i bet she will be in tomorrow when all the anesthesia wears off.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Badblood
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Badblood »

sondraK wrote:I've heard bad things abt implants.The silicone ones can leak and cause health probs,ands the saline ones can grow mold,causing health probs.It won't surprise me if she has to get them removed,eventually.She's prolly going to wish she'd just done the lift
Yeah I mean everyone is different, but wouldn't be shocked if she is on YT in five or six yrs boohooing how her health took a major nosedive due to autoimmune issues.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Blankslate
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blankslate »

I don’t know much about the procedures she had but is she allowed to eat so soon after? Chris said she had something to eat but I’m wondering if that was a little something for the pain meds or if she is just whining about being hungry and Chris doing whatever she wants.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I cant believe shes in a hotel already i don’t understand the plastic surgery clinics that don’t have inpatient rooms. That kind of major surgery she should be on iv pain meds and fluids until she can eat and drink properly. Pain meds on a semi empty stomach is a recipe for disaster.

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I can kind of understand her wanting the hernia, muscle separation and excess skin fixed but why is she doing all this other stuff? Seems like maybe the doctor upsold her in to some sort of package deal. The fattest part of her is her legs anyway, so she still isn't going to look thin.

Breast implants are so problematic - I feel like she is really going to regret getting them. It's going to be unfortunate if she gets all of this done to ease her 'back pain' and ends up with genuine long-term pain from her implants. She really has no idea what it's like to live with chronic pain.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Blankslate wrote:I don’t know much about the procedures she had but is she allowed to eat so soon after? Chris said she had something to eat but I’m wondering if that was a little something for the pain meds or if she is just whining about being hungry and Chris doing whatever she wants.

Probably Taco Bell she had that a day or two before surgery in the snow day vlog I was like really. Her hernia and stomach separation will be fixed, but she will never be skinny with her lifestyle.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Did anyone else see Chris's post about she's out and "she did amazing" amazing at what, did she do the surgery on herself?!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Badblood
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Badblood »

I'm going to laugh if she starts obnoxiously showing off the stomach constantly. Bikini will be understandable, but tummy tucks are usually really obvious unless the person didnt have much flab and stretch marks to begin with. The belly buttons usually look off or weird too. Just sayin'. I cringe a little when I see women with tummy tucks in belly shirts and shit. She will still look like she had 5 kids regardless.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

sianny_threepac
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sianny_threepac »

She's wearing glasses while getting the anaesthetic, and then still wearing them while in the hotel.

Sorry, but hospitals don't let you wear (glasses / jewellery / anything that will interfere) for a mouth swab let alone a major surgery.
Either she's faking having surgery or she had it done over the time Hawaii vlogs were uploaded
ellabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellabelle »

She is totally able to wear glasses in preop (during her IV and they mark her up) and during post op. She can't have contacts in for any of that time. She can totally have glasses. What the hell do you think people do who literally can't see without contacts or glasses do in the hospital? Just have them stumble around the entire time?
tamika

Unread post by tamika »

sianny_threepac wrote:She's wearing glasses while getting the anaesthetic, and then still wearing them while in the hotel.

Sorry, but hospitals don't let you wear (glasses / jewellery / anything that will interfere) for a mouth swab let alone a major surgery.
Either she's faking having surgery or she had it done over the time Hawaii vlogs were uploaded

I think you will find she had her glasses on before and after surgery because you are not allowed to wear contact lenses during any surgeries. I had my glasses on through my whole caesarean section procedure.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

sianny_threepac wrote:She's wearing glasses while getting the anaesthetic, and then still wearing them while in the hotel.

I pretty sure they would have to let you wear your glasses until the last minute. Not being able to see would cause anxiety in anyone, and that doesn’t help your blood pressure etc. they probably gave them to Chris right before going into surgery and she got them right back in recovery. I honestly don’t remember that part of any of my surgeries. That’s like saying someone who needs a hearing aid or other removable medical device wouldn’t be allowed to have them.

I don’t know where you’re going that you can’t wear glasses for a mouth swab. One has nothing to do with the other.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Lol. Glad we’re all in agreement about that statement being wrong.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Yeahhhh I can say from experience NEVER eat directly after surgery on an empty stomach unless you've tried just water or something before. I was rushed back in because I almost popped every stitch throwing up all of that afternoon and night...the hospital was too afraid to give me nausea meds so soon after surgery.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

weaverpartyof4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by weaverpartyof4 »

ellabelle wrote:She is totally able to wear glasses in preop (during her IV and they mark her up) and during post op. She can't have contacts in for any of that time. She can totally have glasses. What the hell do you think people do who literally can't see without contacts or glasses do in the hospital? Just have them stumble around the entire time?
Right, my husband had knee surgery a few years ago and had to wear glasses to the hospital day of and they took them off once he was asleep.

I was able to keep mine on during my c-section so I could actually see my baby when he came out cause I am blind af without them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Wow,that place sounds like a drive by surg center.I would much rather pay more for a Dr with hospital admitting privileges.
With a csection,you at least get a catheter..so you don't have to get up.. and an iv pain pump for a day or so,usually morphine.And a liquid and then soft diet for a few days.Even then,most women say it's rough and they feel like they've been hit by a truck.
So I can't even imagine being released into a hotel,without these and without constant medical supervision for a few days.That's just crazy!

Return to “JesssFam”