JesssFam: A House Of Grime and Amazon Prime (Part 123)

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: A House Of Grime and Amazon Prime (Part 123)

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

MiloandMax wrote:I don't think it was weird for Janell to be in the room as much as the bed assignments to begin with. Like others have said I don't think Grammy should have had 2, so she could have shared with mimi and poppy with Landen. Then twins or T & C in with Jess/Chris. Janell could have had her own room with the girls or even grammy staying with them.

But as for Chris having Tommy and Caden in there to spend time with them as someone mentioned vacation is no different than when he does have them in Cali. They are always being drug to the other kids activities instead of him doing 1 on 1
The only time they get alone is the car trip.

Have they even mentioned Tommy’s birthday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by webby »

sezzajaydee wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:I don't think it was weird for Janell to be in the room as much as the bed assignments to begin with. Like others have said I don't think Grammy should have had 2, so she could have shared with mimi and poppy with Landen. Then twins or T & C in with Jess/Chris. Janell could have had her own room with the girls or even grammy staying with them.

But as for Chris having Tommy and Caden in there to spend time with them as someone mentioned vacation is no different than when he does have them in Cali. They are always being drug to the other kids activities instead of him doing 1 on 1

nope and not Caden's, either

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

webby wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:

Caden’s birthday is in October.
Tommy’s is the only one in December.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

sezzajaydee wrote:
webby wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: The only time they get alone is the car trip.

I'm aware. neither kid's birthday was mentioned on the day

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

webby wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:
webby wrote:nope and not Caden's, either

I'm aware. neither kid's birthday was mentioned on the day

There’s a video for Caden at least. But not even a mention of Tommy’s in passing.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Chris did a bday post for Addie, Landen to I believe but not for Caden. Makes me think those sappy posts are 100% Jess. Because why wouldn't he do one for Caden/Tommy but do one for Landen, I think he even did for Lilia this last year
beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

Why does she have to point out how much taller Janelles daughter is to Lilly the way she out it made it seem that there's something wrong with that.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

beth wrote:Why does she have to point out how much taller Janelles daughter is to Lilly the way she out it made it seem that there's something wrong with that.

Just like she makes the Lilia so petite comments
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Have her views been down? Just curious if the vacation helped her views. I couldn't watch her on vacation complain the entire time. And after 3 days I can't see many more even bothering. Just gets boring. She could have posted 2 Hawaii days into 1 vlog.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Lilia has to be small and frail because Jess wishes she was skinny but is too lazy to work out and cook healthy food.
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

The way she makes the kids yell out a number is a terrible idea. It would be more efficient to do a quick silent head count and not make it a big spectacle. But then she wouldn't get all the attention from having a gaggle of children... would she?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Even if lilia was properly fed and full of vitamins, of course she’s smaller than Alyna. Jenelle is like 5-6” taller than Jess, I would guess the dad is prob even taller. Jess is 5’4” (I think, maybe shorter) and don’t really think Gabe seems that tall for a guy (maybe 5’7”?) Lilia didn’t really have a chance in the height department.

Add the obvious under-nourishment/unhealthy diet and lifestyle. Of course she’s tiny and skinny. That’s why her two year old sister could wear her undies and not have them be super huge. Cuz Bratty is a big kid and Lilia is tiny.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

beth wrote:Why does she have to point out how much taller Janelles daughter is to Lilly the way she out it made it seem that there's something wrong with that.

When did she do that?
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

chelsieross7 wrote:

When did she do that?
It was in the last video

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

because PrInCeSs LiLiA is sooooo tiny! she's in size 6 clothing because she's sooooo petite!! her and Kaden are my skinny ones, did you know Kaden STILL wears 3T pants???? *hyena laugh* Laden is in the middle but he's also short for his age!!! Kyson is my chunky one and Aladdin is sooooo big for her age she keeps growing out of her clothes!! ALL my kids were early walkers and they are so advanced!!!! ALL THANKS TO THE MAGICAL POWERS OF BREASTFEEDING!!!! #IMakeCreamNotMilk

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

Smh. I don’t think it’s ever necessary to make comments to kids about their body types.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

There's no lovefest between Tommy/Caden and Jessica, as Jessica claims. T/C tolerate Jessica to spend time with their dad and Addie and Jessica tolerates T/C for Chris's sake. However Jessica did include Tommy and Caden on this trip to Hawaii and that's a big deal. I doubt Jessica had much fun but the kids looked like they were having a blast. The kids (except Addie) are old enough to remember Hawaii and I do give kudos to Jess for giving all the kids (including Tommy and Caden) the experience. I know my kids would have loved a trip like that.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

olemama wrote:There's no lovefest between Tommy/Caden and Jessica, as Jessica claims. T/C tolerate Jessica to spend time with their dad and Addie and Jessica tolerates T/C for Chris's sake. However Jessica did include Tommy and Caden on this trip to Hawaii and that's a big deal. I doubt Jessica had much fun but the kids looked like they were having a blast. The kids (except Addie) are old enough to remember Hawaii and I do give kudos to Jess for giving all the kids (including Tommy and Caden) the experience. I know my kids would have loved a trip like that.
She didn't include them because she loves them, she included them because of her bLeNdEd FaMiLy image she has to keep up, she has to keep up the facade of being a great stepmother and that they're her kids too. Call me cynical but I fully believe that. If she could have got away with not taking them she would have.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
KidsCatsChaos
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KidsCatsChaos »

So who recorded them swimming with Dolphins?
She complains about not being able to record but there’s footage from far enough away. I’d hope they didn’t make poppy or Mimi stay out and record.
Maybe the staff?
I’d hope that she would have given a shout out for helpful staff since she just complained

Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

Looks like it was Mimi who filmed and didn’t go. I was thinking Grammy but she was clearly in the videos. I wonder if Mimi offered to stay out? I feel like if the place accommodated them for one extra they could have done one more ... but that would have meant no footage and that just wouldn’t work now would it ?

Return to “JesssFam”