JesssFam: Tummy Tucks & Wasting Bucks (Part 124)

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tummy Tucks & Wasting Bucks (Part 124)

Unread post by prettyll »

freebeegal wrote:I honestly don’t understand why they’re investing so much money in this house. It’s totally inappropriate for the 7 (at this point I’m not even counting T&C as they never come anyway and my guess is as they get older it’ll be even less) of them as it is. Let alone when they have 4 teenagers in the house sharing minimal space. All this money she’s wasted on turf, RV, Hawaii, boob job, tummy tuck, cars, etc etc should have been put towards an extension on the house. An extra 1-2 bedrooms and an extra bathroom will make the WORLD of difference in a few years time when they have teenagers.
Extending into the back garden wouldn’t even impact them as they never use it anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or a bigger house in a better area.

Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

SouthernGal wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:46 am Did anyone else skip the part where Lilia was on the floor reciting whatever? That was cringy af. The outfit was completely inappropriate to be going from door to door. (Only time my daughter wears a skirt like that is for her birthdays. And dress up with her older sister IN the house. But she's also 2.)
Addie ABSOLUTELY was getting on my nerves, "Huh? What? Huh? Huh?" I'd lose it if one of my kids did that to me when I'm trying to talk. So disrespectful.
I bet those gold fish will lay under the oven until a mouse comes by and gets them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I seriously don't think Addie even comprehended what Jess said. She's nearly 2.5 years old and can barely construct a sentence, she literally talks with one or two words when a toddler her age should be stringing together sentences of at least 5+ words. She's mentally behind because of her parents. Alessia from SacconeJoly's is turning 2 in March, so she isn't even 2 yet, and just a few weeks ago was singing Twinkle Little Star with brilliant pronunciation. When Addie was with Janelle after Jess's surgery there was in insta story of her singing but it sounded like a load of babble to me!

Oh, but wait, in Jess's insta story last night Addie managed to put three words together, but of course they were "what the %^@*!" and then Jess just giggled maniacally.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Lilia has had that damn skirt since she was like 4 or 5...I think I remember her posting a picture of Lilia at the park in that tutu skirt when she was like 5...I don't think its that inappropriate since she had leggings under but it defintely isn't what I would let my kid wear to go sell cookies. Throw on some comfy leggings/jeggings and comfy sneakers and you're good to go. It sort of looks like something to play dress up in
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Her stomach actually doesn't look to bad, but her belly button is huge and you can tell she isn't in good shape. She really should have worked on toning her obliques and back before the surgery[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 0ac5a7.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

elya_30
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by elya_30 »

If her house is going to be such a damn circus then at least teach the kids cool tricks, at least they'd be getting exercise :D

Side note, someone needs to teach Jess how to store shit so her kids can't get into it. Today it's lip stain but what happens if Addie gets into something toxic? The fact that she was alone long enough to get into Jess' makeup and draw that much on the chair is ridiculous and really telling of how irresponsible her parenting has gotten imo.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Omg Kyson and Kaden dropping goldfish crackers ALLL over the floor - how and why? How do they end up on the floor?? They're not 2 years old, they're 7 nearly! Put some in a bowl and give it to them instead of letting them pour out of a big box. They must vacuum up more than they eat!
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

MommaMia3 wrote:Her stomach actually doesn't look to bad, but her belly button is huge and you can tell she isn't in good shape. She really should have worked on toning her obliques and back before the surgery[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 0ac5a7.jpg[/IMG]

Her belly button. Image

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

MommaMia3 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:54 am Her stomach actually doesn't look to bad, but her belly button is huge and you can tell she isn't in good shape. She really should have worked on toning her obliques and back before the surgery

In the close ups she posted a week or so ago, the most prominent part is the inscison- her actual belly button (which DOES look like a cats butt) is only half of what it looks like in this pic.

Presumably, once that heals, the incision will fade greatly and be less noticeable.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
MommaMia3 wrote:Her stomach actually doesn't look to bad, but her belly button is huge and you can tell she isn't in good shape. She really should have worked on toning her obliques and back before the surgery[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 0ac5a7.jpg[/IMG]

Her belly button. Image

Boobs look way better than kerens

freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Her incision comes up really high. I assumed it would be a straight line right at the bottom of the stomach. But it’s like a ‘V’ shape and comes up way higher than i thought it would

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

anr92 wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:

Her belly button. Image

Why is her foot just lifted in the air like that though? Image

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

JesssFam: Tummy Tucks & Wasting Bucks (Part 124)

Unread post by blehhh »

anr92 wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:

Her belly button. Image

Way better. At least they are the same size and are not below her elbows like krustys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Romeoxsavexme wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:23 pm
anr92 wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote: Her belly button. Image

Because it gives her more curve to have a leg bent. She is also slightly twisted at the waist to give her a thinner appearance. Not saying the surgery didn’t turn out good, but she is checking all the buttons on the “ways to look thinner in photos” checklist.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

JustWannaGossip wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:They don't teach Addie rules or manners so she has no concept of what is disrespectful. That or she can't hear clearly. How long did Jess let ear infections go in Landen?

The skirt is less bad once you notice she's wearing leggings under it. Those leggings can be worn as pants so the skirt over it does that make it better or worse IDK. Then the up the skirt butt shots completely ruin any redeeming qualities the pants and skirt combo may have had.
I think it was just an inappropriate outfit for going door to door and selling anything. She should have dressed nicely (obviously not her Sunday best) but something cute and modest and age appropriate.

Dont girl scouts have a uniform? Surely it would have been nice and "professional" (as professional as an 8 year old can be) to dress smartly in her uniform.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

A friend of mine lost a TON of weight and had a tummy tuck, which after it healed always looked a little funky to me, but she gained back a lot of the weight she originally lost and man is her mid section weird looking. Her stomach is flat, but the rest of her is very overweight, so it all just looks sooooo wrong.
That’s going to be Jess if she keeps eating the way she is. You literally cannot gain weight after a tummy tuck or your body looks SO damn strange.

lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:23 pm
anr92 wrote: Boobs look way better than kerens

Because it gives her more curve to have a leg bent. She is also slightly twisted at the waist to give her a thinner appearance. Not saying the surgery didn’t turn out good, but she is checking all the buttons on the “ways to look thinner in photos” checklist.
Honestly I don’t think she looks that great. Yeah she may have a flat stomach now but she just looks stocky. She definitely should have toned and lost weight first

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

nineteenninety3 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:08 pm
JustWannaGossip wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:They don't teach Addie rules or manners so she has no concept of what is disrespectful. That or she can't hear clearly. How long did Jess let ear infections go in Landen?

The skirt is less bad once you notice she's wearing leggings under it. Those leggings can be worn as pants so the skirt over it does that make it better or worse IDK. Then the up the skirt butt shots completely ruin any redeeming qualities the pants and skirt combo may have had.
I think it was just an inappropriate outfit for going door to door and selling anything. She should have dressed nicely (obviously not her Sunday best) but something cute and modest and age appropriate.

Dont girl scouts have a uniform? Surely it would have been nice and "professional" (as professional as an 8 year old can be) to dress smartly in her uniform.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
When I was a kid we had the shirt & pants\skirt or the dress and the vest or sash and hat but now they seem to have the vest and that's it a lot of the time.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

I hate to hate on poor little Addie but really, what is up with the constant “huh? What? Huh?” Can she not hear? Or she just has no idea wtf people say to her. She definitely should be talking more - and it’s so odd how every time she DOES string a few words together, her parents seem so shocked and, “awww”. Like no. She should be talking, it’s not cute or surprising at this point. Poor kid.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Double post but I would love to watch a video of some of the other kids at Addie’s age and compare. I mean I’m totally not digging back through her videos but if someone does, drop a link

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Title suggestion: Jessfam: Fluffy Skirts and Piling Dirt

Return to “JesssFam”