JesssFam: Tummy Tucks & Wasting Bucks (Part 124)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tummy Tucks & Wasting Bucks (Part 124)

Unread post by sondraK »

I wouldn't care for my so to be married to someone lie Jess either,but if I were Chris's mom,I would suck it up and be nice to them,in order to spend time w my only son and gchild(s).She didn't seem to claim all of Jessskids.
She seems like a real piece of work,so I'm not going to put all the blame on Jess and or Chris
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I wouldn't care for my so to be married to someone lie Jess either,but if I were Chris's mom,I would suck it up and be nice to them,in order to spend time w my only son and gchild(s).She didn't seem to claim all of Jessskids.
She seems like a real piece of work,so I'm not going to put all the blame on Jess and or Chris
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Sparklingdee wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:26 pm Jess and Chris only have themselves to blame for Addie wanting to sleep in their bed, they never gave her a bed since the day she was born lmao. If they'd enforced putting her in her OWN bed then she would've had it down by 2 years old. Even if it meant a few nights of just returning her to bed until she got the idea of it. Now they have a 2 year old who will never ever want to sleep in her own bed/room, even if she is with Lilia!
My aunt was late to the Mom game, so I was about 14 when my cousin was born. At first, she had him in a crib, but when he was old enough to climb out, she got fed up with waking up and putting him back to bed. Instead, they moved him in bed with them.

He was like 5 or 6 when his parents got divorced- his dad was not happy having him in bed (a contributing factor to numerous fights).

I think my cousin was nearly 11 before she got him sleeping in his own bed. It was forever.

It was so bad. When they moved into a new house with a finished basement, she let him have the basement. He was 19. If he was hungry, he would straight up call his mom, she would make him food, then bring it down to him.

There has to be a point where you teach your kids to be independent. They have to be capable of sleeping away from mom and dad, need to know how to do chores themselves, know how to make basic meals, clean up after themselves, etc.

I think it’s safe to say, Mess is going to have 5 kids still living at home in their late 20’s.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by prettyll »

sondraK wrote:I wouldn't care for my so to be married to someone lie Jess either,but if I were Chris's mom,I would suck it up and be nice to them,in order to spend time w my only son and gchild(s).She didn't seem to claim all of Jessskids.
Who really knows what the drama between them is. If Chris doesn’t care to barely see his kids I doubt he cares if his mom sees them. Someone said that Chris’s mom and dad didn’t like Jessica even before his dad passed and his mom remarried and that they weren’t thrilled to find out he was having a kid with her so their issues were building up before she remarried. She doesn’t like who he married and he doesn’t like who she married. Yes she remarried soon after his dads death but who knows the nature of his parents relationship. Some people stay together even when they don’t want to especially older generations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hotpink_dancer91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hotpink_dancer91 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 35a988.jpg[/IMG]

I may be awful for posting this, but I instantly thought of Jess Image. Also super long time lurker, first time poster! Image

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

prettyll wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:03 pm
sondraK wrote:I wouldn't care for my so to be married to someone lie Jess either,but if I were Chris's mom,I would suck it up and be nice to them,in order to spend time w my only son and gchild(s).She didn't seem to claim all of Jessskids.
Who really knows what the drama between them is. If Chris doesn’t care to barely see his kids I doubt he cares if his mom sees them. Someone said that Chris’s mom and dad didn’t like Jessica even before his dad passed and his mom remarried and that they weren’t thrilled to find out he was having a kid with her so their issues were building up before she remarried. She doesn’t like who he married and he doesn’t like who she married. Yes she remarried soon after his dads death but who knows the nature of his parents relationship. Some people stay together even when they don’t want to especially older generations.

The point is that I would still suck it up in order to see my son and gkids.It was obvious from their fb interactions,Chris's mom wasn't even willing to do that.That says a lot about her,imo
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sondraK wrote:

The point is that I would still suck it up in order to see my son and gkids.It was obvious from their fb interactions,Chris's mom wasn't even willing to do that.That says a lot about her,imo
Not surprised she raised a son that’s a half ass dad actually less then that to his boys.

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

prettyll wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:24 pm
sondraK wrote:

Not surprised she raised a son that’s a half ass dad actually less then that to his boys.

Good point
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:26 pm Jess and Chris only have themselves to blame for Addie wanting to sleep in their bed, they never gave her a bed since the day she was born lmao. If they'd enforced putting her in her OWN bed then she would've had it down by 2 years old. Even if it meant a few nights of just returning her to bed until she got the idea of it. Now they have a 2 year old who will never ever want to sleep in her own bed/room, even if she is with Lilia!
My aunt was late to the Mom game, so I was about 14 when my cousin was born. At first, she had him in a crib, but when he was old enough to climb out, she got fed up with waking up and putting him back to bed. Instead, they moved him in bed with them.

He was like 5 or 6 when his parents got divorced- his dad was not happy having him in bed (a contributing factor to numerous fights).

I think my cousin was nearly 11 before she got him sleeping in his own bed. It was forever.

It was so bad. When they moved into a new house with a finished basement, she let him have the basement. He was 19. If he was hungry, he would straight up call his mom, she would make him food, then bring it down to him.

There has to be a point where you teach your kids to be independent. They have to be capable of sleeping away from mom and dad, need to know how to do chores themselves, know how to make basic meals, clean up after themselves, etc.

I think it’s safe to say, Mess is going to have 5 kids still living at home in their late 20’s.

Yeah I think that’s a him problem tho. That example is so extreme and exaggerated, almost sounds made up.

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

cjl123 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:20 pm
NarcoelpsyMom wrote:

Yeah I think that’s a him problem tho. That example is so extreme and exaggerated, almost sounds made up.

Part of it is how he was raised though. Never told no, outrageous gifts for holidays, never left a store without whatever he wanted.

As an adult, he finally left the nest, got married to a woman who does not cater to him, and he’s much better. But he lived how he was raised before that. My aunt gave in to whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. She still would if he was living at home.
LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

Hotpink_dancer91 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 35a988.jpg[/IMG]

I may be awful for posting this, but I instantly thought of Jess Image. Also super long time lurker, first time poster! Image

It took me way too long to realize those were feet and not little baby legs ImageImage LOL

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

LightlyToasted wrote:
Hotpink_dancer91 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 35a988.jpg[/IMG]

It took me way too long to realize those were feet and not little baby legs ImageImage LOL

Lol they look like cat legs to me. Image

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

They could've gotten Addie a little toddler bed and put it beside Jess's bed.Like awhile back,when she was weaned and was planning the surg.I know she moved the date up,but it still would've helped
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

chelsieross7 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:48 pm It’s ironic cause right before Hawaii jesss was saying their custody changed and Chris was going to have them more than ever before. Every other weekend plus long school breaks. Yet, they haven’t been with Chris since Hawaii. So either Chris is missing his weekends with his boys or jesss was full of shit
Her "lifechanging" surgery comes before any agreed custody schedule of course. She had zero plan in mind, when she went to this doctor, he probably just told when he could get her in and she agreed. "Oh no, this weekend my stepsons are supposed to visit, can we do this maybe one or two weeks after that?" doesn't come to Jess' mind.

Is it just me, or would Chris' Mom have no reason to complain about her son, really? She is salty, because of her sons marriage and the broken family he left behind, while she goes off and gets married to some dude, noone approves of, and probably doesn't have any real contact with her son, or her grandkids (certainly not Addy). I mean, really?
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Captain Smooth wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:35 pm
chelsieross7 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:48 pm It’s ironic cause right before Hawaii jesss was saying their custody changed and Chris was going to have them more than ever before. Every other weekend plus long school breaks. Yet, they haven’t been with Chris since Hawaii. So either Chris is missing his weekends with his boys or jesss was full of shit
Her "lifechanging" surgery comes before any agreed custody schedule of course. She had zero plan in mind, when she went to this doctor, he probably just told when he could get her in and she agreed. "Oh no, this weekend my stepsons are supposed to visit, can we do this maybe one or two weeks after that?" doesn't come to Jess' mind.

Is it just me, or would Chris' Mom have no reason to complain about her son, really? She is salty, because of her sons marriage and the broken family he left behind, while she goes off and gets married to some dude, noone approves of, and probably doesn't have any real contact with her son, or her grandkids (certainly not Addy). I mean, really?
[/quote]

Good point.
You would think she would choose her battles carefully,once her son becomes an adult.I know I would,to ensure I have my grown kids n gkids in my life.
Apparently no one gives af in that family,and it's a piss poor example for the kids
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Captain Smooth wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:35 pm

[/quote]

Good point.
You would think she would choose her battles carefully,once her son becomes an adult.I know I would,to ensure I have my grown kids n gkids in my life.
Apparently no one gives af in that family,and it's a piss poor example for the kids
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sondraK wrote:They could've gotten Addie a little toddler bed and put it beside Jess's bed.Like awhile back,when she was weaned and was planning the surg.I know she moved the date up,but it still would've helped

That would involve planing and thinking ahead which Jessica never does.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 2c4d1a.jpg[/IMG]

He’s gained a lot of weight and of course their at Texas road house.

beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

Texas Rhode house again go figure

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I was looking at the nutritional info for TR..I think Jess said she usually gets a chicken salad? They all have a whopping amt of calories..690 for the reg. chicken salad.1050 for the chicken caesar salad.740 for the California chicken salad.And the rolls are 100 cal. each,more with butter or cinnamon sugar.And then of course, a drink.I don't think I have ever seen them have water? She would be wise to skip dessert and start counting calories there.Better yet go somewhere else.Learn to like lean fish.lol

Return to “JesssFam”