JesssFam: Tummy Tucks & Wasting Bucks (Part 124)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tummy Tucks & Wasting Bucks (Part 124)

Unread post by sondraK »

shilohjulia wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:35 pm Kaden already having a girlfriend lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know! But it was sweet he wanted to get her a nice gift :)
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Jannell and Amber really seem to try to be a good influence on the littles....I give them credit for that
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by prettyll »

angelfire89 wrote:
ellarichards34 wrote:
prettyll wrote:
Didn’t mean to like it, but that’s a bitch excuse and I’m sure Jessica herself will use it. This girl is reaching for content as it is if she did anything with Addie it would be shown. There’s a reason there is no cleaning, cooking, meals, or teaching Addie stuff in the vlogs and it’s either because it doesn’t happen or she knows it will make her look bad so she doesn’t show it.

Maybe the content that she gets she thinks is more interesting than cooking or teaching her kid? She can only make a vlog so long because she has to put in effort to edit and upload and then she has everything else she does in a day as well

After ten years, she should know it’s not. “Everything else she does in a day...” such as? She’s not cleaning, not cooking, especially lately she’s just been laying about. Wouldn’t it be easy to pull up her little bed table and go over some colors or reading or activity with Bratty. Seems a lot more interesting than talking about her surgery everyday for 2 weeks.
It would be but she’s lazy AF that’s why she has cameras all over her house to watch her kids and her kids play in the road unsupervised. She can’t be bothered to cook, clean, or watch her kids. How many times has she reviewed security camera footage to show Addie wondering about the house naked no watching her.

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I don't think Jess feels any need to teach Addie anything.She'll just send her off to preschool and she'll learn all there,she figures
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

sezzajaydee wrote:Maybe she can take notes.

Because the last few months of videos have been her talk/hyena laughing at the camera while scratching. Or montages of the kids doing dance or gymnastics.

I used to watch. Not regularly but I guess frequently enough. Now it’s just the same old stuff. I can’t bring myself to watch, even if it is just to snark.
Laughing at the camera while scratching ImageImageImage legit just spit my water out, dead

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I don't think Mimi ever told Jess NO,and she's doing the same w her own kids.Amazing since Mimi is a teacher.I think Jess was very spoiled growing up.Idk if Mimi felt bad bc their dad left them and that's the reason..no excuse,kids still need discipline...or if she would have been that way anyway.My guess is the latter.She seems to want a friend more than being a parent
ihartcatz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ihartcatz »

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:Addie putting her hands down Jessica’s top was so annoying. Had they taught that child to not do that months ago.... Image. Only for that brat to pull on her top nonstop... she’s never going to be taught how to act right.

Omg this annoyed me like crazy lol. All I could focus on was Addie pulling on her top and I was like omg tell her to stop already.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Mimi’s parenting is why Jessica was a teen mom and that parenting has shaped the type of parent Jessica is now. Who the fuck let’s their kids boyfriend sleep over at 14. The kind of parent that doesn’t tell their kid no.

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

nineteenninety3 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:34 pm Yeah girl you're right, seeing four Texas roadhouse trips a week, Jess scratching her chest, and deciding what colour to paint her ugly ass house is FAR more interesting. She's not a good mother to Addie, she doesn't do anything at all recently except stuff she wants to do, and you're reaching if you think day 56 of lIfE cHaNgInG sUrGeRy ReCoVeRy is good content. Yes, you're still sore. We get it. You can't stand up straight, we can see that. Move on.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I think she's begining to understand that her recovery videos aren't that interesting. The last two she has condensed multiple days into one. Maybe soon it'll just be a blurb, and she'll start doing other shit.
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

As Addie was putting her hand down Jess’s shirt all I could think was “why aren’t you telling her no?!” I was surprised she actually ended up saying no at all. She needs to actually be firm with her about it, not all baby voice and “mommy has owies”

daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

Siimplycraziie wrote:As Addie was putting her hand down Jess’s shirt all I could think was “why aren’t you telling her no?!” I was surprised she actually ended up saying no at all. She needs to actually be firm with her about it, not all baby voice and “mommy has owies” Image

And this is the same Jess who said her kids need to transition back to being home with her full time after being away for only two weeks. She waited until close to her surgery to get Addie a bed and during recovery to teach her boundaries. These are things that should have been addressed last year.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

prettyll wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:08 pm Mimi’s parenting is why Jessica was a teen mom and that parenting has shaped the type of parent Jessica is now. Who the fuck let’s their kids boyfriend sleep over at 14. The kind of parent that doesn’t tell their kid no.

Amen!
JanetheOliveOil
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JanetheOliveOil »

Just wanted to clarify what I meant by positive influence! I didnt mean anything against young moms, (I actually did an inquiry into the stigmatization of teen moms in my last year of high school). When I said we try to be a positive influence, I mean it as already being on top of the amazing job their mom is doing. With two under two it is incredibly hectic at times and we like to go over and give mom a break and spend one on one time with the kids. My boyfriend also takes his role very seriously because their father is no longer in their life, so he tries to be a strong male role model. Hope that clarifies some stuff.

Also, Jess should try and diversify her channel to cooking and cleaning videos tbh. Especially before her surgery, she could have recorded so many. Average clean with me videos and "what my kids ate today" videos rake in a lot of views. She could do sit down videos talking about routines and managing a household that big (like Jordan Page). I doubt she'd have much to share though...
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Do you think if Janelle met a great guy who married her and took care of Alyna etc that she would still be close to Jess and Chris? Cuz i don’t. I mean i definitely believe that Janelle has Jess are good friends and always will be, in principle, but if/when Janelle gets her own man i just don’t see her being around that much. No matter how close of friends you are, your spouse and kids always come first. Janelle is just still single and honestly i think Jess uses that to her advantage. It’s not really fair to Janelle. She deserves her own family. I’m prob projecting cuz I’m the single friend always helping out my married friends

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

The only good part about the surg vids was when Jess told the nurse she thought her belly button looked like a cat's butt....LOL!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I hope Janelle meets a dude who isn't like the guys that seem to be around. One with a plan. Goals. A career. She's trying to better herself and yeah don't want to see her sucked down by some guy who is Home-osexual and as soon as they're living together suddenly can't keep a job and she's supporting him.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I hope Janelle meets a dude who isn't like the guys that seem to be around. One with a plan. Goals. A career. She's trying to better herself and yeah don't want to see her sucked down by some guy who is Home-osexual and as soon as they're living together suddenly can't keep a job and she's supporting him.
Hopefully she sets the standard based herself at the very least.
She’s gone out and studied her butt off and will have a decent career. On top of raising a well mannered and well adjusted child from what we get to see of Alyna.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Yes,I would love to see Jannell w an intelligent,college educated man who has a great personality,is kind,caring and has a good career :)
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I'm glad Lilia likes her room,but really.I would have made it a mom/daughter thing and had her come and choose what she wanted in it.Addie is too little to get it,but Lilia is old enough to pick out what she likes.She's just reaching for views now
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

sondraK wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:01 pm I'm glad Lilia likes her room,but really.I would have made it a mom/daughter thing and had her come and choose what she wanted in it.Addie is too little to get it,but Lilia is old enough to pick out what she likes.She's just reaching for views now
I think the reason she took Addie was because, Lilia already picked things out... and Addie hadn't yet. When they get older, I am sure she will take them both out together, when they do a full room makeover. But, it was just to add a few of "Addie's likes" which was mostly Jess's likes anyway... because I didn't see that fluffy stool anywhere... But, yeah, it's mostly for views. Need to pay for the new boobs and stomach!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

Return to “JesssFam”