JesssFam: Leaked Rude Nudes & More Junk Food

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Leaked Rude Nudes & More Junk Food

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

I wonder if the boys even know theyre mixed at this point. Lilia does but if Drake isn't teaching them about their culture I kinda doubt they even realize it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

CurlyQ121 wrote:I wonder if the boys even know theyre mixed at this point. Lilia does but if Drake isn't teaching them about their culture I kinda doubt they even realize it.

I can’t even tell. If I didn’t know I would just think all her kids are all white.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

prettyll wrote:
CurlyQ121 wrote:I wonder if the boys even know theyre mixed at this point. Lilia does but if Drake isn't teaching them about their culture I kinda doubt they even realize it.

I can’t even tell. If I didn’t know I would just think all her kids are all white.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 390af2.jpg[/IMG]

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

prettyll wrote:

Yea I agree. My son is also half latino but he just looks white too lol

Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

Not that I it matters, but the kids all look caucasian to me, especially when they have a red haired mother as that trait will often be skipped and kids inherit the more dominant traits from the other parent instead. I think Lilia will have darker hair and skin as she goes into her later teen years, and may look like she has a parent with a different nationality to her mother. Kyson may too, or might just have the look of someone with naturally olive skin. None of the kids have any obvious look of a particular nationality to me. Off topic, but Landon despite his fair colouring is looking more and more like Drake as time goes on. I really hope he sees these boys more often than Messs would have us believe.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

I'd never even really given thought that 6/7 of Messs & Chris' kids are mixed. Big Caden is the only one that has a mixed look to him. I've only briefly thought that their new sister from their mother is probably gorgeous. Does anyone know what she named her?
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

prettyll wrote:
prettyll wrote:

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 390af2.jpg[/IMG]

You’re right hahaha

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Her edits are starting to get a bit sloppy. There were like 3 or 4 cut aways like this throughout the vlog.
Also, she left in the part where her and Chris got snippy with each other. That literally never happens. Done with Chris so soon, Jess?![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... d8e4ce.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

I think the point of the mixed race question was, how does Jess plan on helping educate the kids on their ethnicity? She obviously wouldn't know anything about being Puerto Rican because she isn't so in the case of Lilia, it would mainly be up to Gabe to educate her about the culture, teach her Spanish and help her embrace that part of herself. Jess' main assistance would be in learning more about Puerto Rican culture and also help her embrace that side of her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

CurlyQ121 wrote:
prettyll wrote:

Yea I agree. My son is also half latino but he just looks white too lol

Same with okbaby kids

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I know this may not seem as deep as the other kids but even when Chris would bring up something that was important to him being German Jess brushed it off. So even if Drake/Gabe were trying I wonder how she would react especially since Chris and her are married and she was rude about something important to him.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

That whole "mixed" debate is kind of weird to me. In the end none of us are designerbred people (dark, dark, daaark part of history, when a certain a-hole tried), so really it's a construct in our heads.
I think Jess can teach her kids about racism (or their Dads can) without implying they're different from her, but that it's the racist peoples "problems" they are forced to deal with.
Also don't they live in a neighbourhood where there are a bunch of different colors, especially latino, ect.? Not that that means no racism, but it could help, should one of them ever feel left out, to have other people with similar problems around.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Ok, what was her deal with chris and the pass? Except his own, which he put in the car, everyone elses, she put somewhere, she couldn't remember. Why was she so pissed at him?
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Captain Smooth wrote:Ok, what was her deal with chris and the pass? Except his own, which he put in the car, everyone elses, she put somewhere, she couldn't remember. Why was she so pissed at him?
I don't understand why they were scattered all over the house. The kids' passes were in an upstairs closet, Chris had his in his wallet and hers was hanging up with the keys? Why not keep them all together? She so disorganized it hurts.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Unread post by [halloweendarlin] »

It seemed like they were “lost” so she had something to film.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

It really worries me that little miss "cast it or casket" doesn't even make sure the kids are in their seats correctly anymore, she just tells them to buckle in and leaves it at that. Landen is only just 5, I'd still be buckling and double checking him, and going back there to make sure the twins are in correctly too. She really cannot be arsed to parent anymore.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

nineteenninety3 wrote:It really worries me that little miss "cast it or casket" doesn't even make sure the kids are in their seats correctly anymore, she just tells them to buckle in and leaves it at that. Landen is only just 5, I'd still be buckling and double checking him, and going back there to make sure the twins are in correctly too. She really cannot be arsed to parent anymore.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
She truly has let her standards slip. In every way possible. I still make sure my 16 year old has buckled her seat belt before I drive off.

The kids used to have somewhat decently home cooked meals. I can’t recall when I last saw them sit down to have plates of a home cooked dinner thrown at them like a frisbee.

melaniieee333
Talker
Talker

Unread post by melaniieee333 »

First messfam vid in a while where there was no mention of or eating Texas Roadhouse
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

So in the footage at home looking for her pass and what not, she has a bra on. Then at the park she doesn’t. So she took it off in the car? Wtf. Also, that was all for footage and content, you can go up to any amusement park window and tell them you forgot your pass and they’ll look you up and print you a single use ticket. Sometimes they charge you like $5 but usually not if it’s your first time.

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Lol at Jess packing carrot sticks for their car ride, just for show for the vlog. Remember when they built a snowman a few years ago and she pulled carrots out for the nose and the kids didn’t know what they were?

Return to “JesssFam”