Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Leaked Rude Nudes & More Junk Food

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

Moony wrote:
NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
cjl123 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:37 am
How pathetic does a 27 year old woman have to be to take off her bra mid day to go to a amusement park?

She should have spent 17k on therapy for her self esteem issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She didn't take her bra off. She was wearing a convertible bra, and took the straps off, so she was wearing it strapless.
Unless you have a screenshot where you can tell that she’s wearing a bra I don’t believe it. We all saw that booby picture she posted on her story, those girls needed some support in that pic

In that pic in the van it did look like she was braless. But in the vlog when she's picking up Addie for the first time to me it looks like she has a strapless bra on.

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:29 pm
NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:25 pm
How pathetic does a 27 year old woman have to be to take off her bra mid day to go to a amusement park?

She didn't take her bra off. She was wearing a convertible bra, and took the straps off, so she was wearing it strapless.
It really didn't look like she had a bra on in her stories from that day with her boobs hanging out. I have cleavage even with a bra but hers didn't even look like just cleavage.
Ok, well, in the video you can see the lines of a bra under her shirt.
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

prettyll wrote:
prettyll wrote:
CurlyQ121 wrote:I wonder if the boys even know theyre mixed at this point. Lilia does but if Drake isn't teaching them about their culture I kinda doubt they even realize it.

I can’t even tell. If I didn’t know I would just think all her kids are all white.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 390af2.jpg[/IMG]

When kaiden smiles like that I see Mimi in his facial features. Am I the only one?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote:
strikeaposie wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:52 am
prettyll wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:36 am Why didn’t she wear one? Oh yeah she had to show off her new “perfect body” lol

I didn't watch long enough to see the park footage, she really put her kids in her merch? I don't know, if I were in her position I would try to reduce the attention my kids would get and not let them wear merch while out in a very public setting. But I also would not have let my followers know I was at Disney until we were gone, but that's just me.
Of course the boys had to wear the merch but Lilia and Addie got to dress normal.
Why Is Lillia wearing those awful crocs flats? Jesus put her in a pair of comfy Nike shoes while walking around for hours.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

thewordalive wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:51 pm
prettyll wrote:
prettyll wrote:
I can’t even tell. If I didn’t know I would just think all her kids are all white.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 390af2.jpg[

When kaiden smiles like that I see Mimi in his facial features. Am I the only one?

I think he looks like Ben so can see Mimi to
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... fb44bf.jpg[/IMG]

Looked braless to meImage

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

cjl123 wrote:
NarcoelpsyMom wrote:

In the van pic definitely. But at the park there were times it looked like she had bra lines. I could be wrong but to me you can faintly see it here and she looks more supported than in the van. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... dca217.jpg[/IMG]

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

The tank could have had built in liner that looks like a bra.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Yuck,that greasy hair! She could have used some dry shampoo along the way.Idk why she doesn't just wash it every day.It's so thin,it wouldn't take long.If it's dry,then use a conditioning shampoo
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

sondraK wrote:Yuck,that greasy hair! She could have used some dry shampoo along the way.Idk why she doesn't just wash it every day.It's so thin,it wouldn't take long.If it's dry,then use a conditioning shampoo
Yea her hair is awful. It would also help if she didn't have her hands in it constantly. It seems like she's always touching her hair.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Maybe she took off her bra in the van for that pic and put it back on at the park.

Lol lol JK JK but honestly I wouldn’t be surprised with little ms desperate.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

cjl123 wrote:
NarcoelpsyMom wrote:

If their that saggy after a boob job and in a bra this girl needs to ask for a refund.

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Anyone else find the caption of this picture a bit weird? Can't think of the right word.
Definitely comes off as him being depressed though even though in Jessssss' world that's not a thing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Spoink_12 wrote:Anyone else find the caption of this picture a bit weird? Can't think of the right word.
Definitely comes off as him being depressed though even though in Jessssss' world that's not a thing.
I think it sounds weird because Chris is portraying his own context again, but it is a really sad caption.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

I think she edited her boob area, that's why it's hard to tell if there's a bra or not. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... d5330b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

Spoink_12 wrote:Anyone else find the caption of this picture a bit weird? Can't think of the right word.
It really shows how much his thoughts are taken over by his dad. I feel for him, he's probably still not getting any support. We all know how dismissive jess is when it comes to mental health.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

annabananna wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:14 am
It really shows how much his thoughts are taken over by his dad. I feel for him, he's probably still not getting any support. We all know how dismissive jess is when it comes to mental health.

He wants his Dad back. It's only been a little over 2 years, that's hardly enough to come to grips with the situation, especially with the hectic and chaos that is surrounding Jess all the time. Then his only remaining parent is suddenly gone too, if for diffrent reasons. His grandparents are far away and his ex seems to have trouble with him too. Sounds pretty bleak to me. Addy isn't the most behaved child, but compared to the childsplay of the grown ups, an acutal child seems to be easy to handle.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 3190ef.jpg[/IMG]

It looks like she’s wearing one of those stick on bras.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JesssFam: Leaked Rude Nudes & More Junk Food

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Captain Smooth wrote:
annabananna wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:14 am

He wants his Dad back. It's only been a little over 2 years, that's hardly enough to come to grips with the situation, especially with the hectic and chaos that is surrounding Jess all the time. Then his only remaining parent is suddenly gone too, if for diffrent reasons. His grandparents are far away and his ex seems to have trouble with him too. Sounds pretty bleak to me. Addy isn't the most behaved child, but compared to the childsplay of the grown ups, an acutal child seems to be easy to handle.

Absolutely agree.

Grieving a loved one is hard. Grieving your parent is indescribable. It’s one of the hardest things I’ve done. I didn’t even have a close relationship with mine and it shattered me. Chris was so close to his dad too.
I can’t imagine being in the middle of all that chaos. Especially when Messsss seems very unsupportive. When he talks about his dad on camera, it breaks my heart because it seems like that’s the only time he can talk about it.

Add on that he had that scare with Addie, adjusting to life with 7 kids with a hyperactive hyena who doesn’t seem to believe in medical help for others. Let alone mental health help. I had the best support network and struggled. I can’t imagine being in his shoes. His family and I assume friends other than Gabe (which is only a ‘new’ friendship) are 6 hours away. He would have had no one.
Last edited by sezzajaydee on Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

nineteenninety3 wrote:
I think it sounds weird because Chris is portraying his own context again, but it is a really sad caption.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I could barely understand that caption.

Return to “JesssFam”