JesssFam: Oh Skube Doo, I'll GPS Track You (Part ???)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Oh Skube Doo, I'll GPS Track You (Part ???)

Unread post by sondraK »

If Jesssss keeps the cams in Lilia's room,she may not get any gkids while Lilia lives at home? Thinking Addie will get her own room somehow,by then.Jessss will need something to film to keep yt going
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Chatabox »

Your kid was going on a field trip to a national forest, and you didn’t think to put any insect repellant on her?

Damn, can she get any lazier with her parenting? And then have the gall to bring it up in the video about parents probably complaining to the school. Insect repellent and sunscreen are always the parent’s responsibility. Nothing to do with the school.
annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

The real question is how is applying sunscreen not part of your morning routine if you live in California?

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Belle722
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Belle722 »

laura_x_beth wrote:
peylizt192 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:00 pm Is it normal for kayden to not have lost ANY teeth yet? Or is it a symptom of malnutrition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't lose any of my baby teeth until I was 9 years old! I was perfectly healthy. Balanced diet. Very athletic. I used to be a competitive gymnast, swimmer, dancer etc. I think it just depends on the child. I'm 25 and still have 2 baby teeth!!

I think Mess is atrocious with ensuring the kids have a proper diet, but I can't blame Kaden's teeth on her. He's just a lucky child to still have a full mouth of teeth :D
Girl you need those pulled

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Omfg are they ever going to get out of this phase of life where Lilia has those atrocious BANGS!!!! They are so ugly and they make her UGLY!!! She isnt a great looking kid to begin with but losing the thick ass bangs at least helps a little. Fuck, man. Horrible.

And way to go, Jesss, on leaving a nice ass cheek and camel toe shot of Lilia at the end of the video for all the pervs to time stamp and stare at. Im not screen shotting it, but her bathing suit covered vagina was RIGHT THERE as Jesss was putting cream on her bites. Does she not realize this when she is editing or does she just not care?? You know all the sickos just LOVED this vlog......little girls in bathing suits and leotards with lots of close ups. She is a sick bitch. I wish her channel would get demonetized.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

horsegirl1919
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by horsegirl1919 »

GIRL It's not the school's fault your daughter has mosquito bites!"I don't want to be that person to complain but i'm sure someone is." No one is complaining because their smart enough to know to put insect repellent on their children! How do you send your kid off to a field trip outside without insect repellent? That's why she got bitten up!
Mumsy2sm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mumsy2sm »

If she’s been showering at the gym, how often have the kids been showering? She says the boys are SO active, shouldn’t they be showering every day if that’s the case
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Mumsy2sm wrote:If she’s been showering at the gym, how often have the kids been showering? She says the boys are SO active, shouldn’t they be showering every day if that’s the case
Ahhhh so THAT is the real reason she joined the gym.

I peep your manipulative ass, Jess.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

So her dumbass didn’t put bug spray on her kid and is blaming the school? Don’t know how Modesto schools work but school here CAN NOT put anything on children I couldn’t imagine that being allowed

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Jess runs to the doctor for everything for herself but it takes subscribers saying Lilia is probably allergic (which is why she is broke out and maybe they aren't all bites). And she asks "how long it will last". Give her some benadryl OR here is a thought call her doctor and ask what to do. You have 5 kids Jess and still act like the babysitter.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Moony wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:15 pm So her dumbass didn’t put bug spray on her kid and is blaming the school? Don’t know how Modesto schools work but school here CAN NOT put anything on children I couldn’t imagine that being allowed

And she said the school even made it mandatory they wore pants so she didn't question as to why? She seemed annoyed by that as well, because princess couldn't wear a dress.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “JesssFam”