JesssFam: Oh Skube Doo, I'll GPS Track You (Part ???)

Gumballerina
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Oh Skube Doo, I'll GPS Track You (Part ???)

Unread post by Gumballerina »

sssabrina wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:47 am Does anyone else make their kids line up from tallest to shortest for photos? She does that a lot and it's kinda weird to me. I'd rather have it in more natural and candid groupings.
I know chloeandbeans does it a lot. Way more than Messs.
christinejc96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by christinejc96 »

Chatabox wrote:
fleekcucumber wrote:I’m in Texas where you can be on your phone talking while driving. Help me understand something, how does a headset prevent more accidents? If you are on the phone talking, you are distracted. Holding the phone with one hand doesn’t make you any more distracted. For the record, I’m one of those people that always uses speaker phone so I don’t hold my phone while driving, so I’m definitely not defending either. It just makes no sense to me.

I’m also glad I seemed to miss the vaccine stuff. Dead horse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where I live txting is a huge thing. I guess people can be talking on their phones (which is the same as talking to a passenger) and not be any more distracted then they would otherwise be. The headset/car bluetooth is so you have both hands on the wheel and both eyes on the road. If you’re looking at your phone by inputting a name, number or address ect then you’re not looking at the road. Or, like the idiots here, they’re too busy txting and watching their phone that they don’t even notice when they’re slowly swerving into the next lane.
Barely anyone I know drives with two hands. Most people already only drive with one

kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

christinejc96 wrote:
Chatabox wrote:
fleekcucumber wrote:I’m in Texas where you can be on your phone talking while driving. Help me understand something, how does a headset prevent more accidents? If you are on the phone talking, you are distracted. Holding the phone with one hand doesn’t make you any more distracted. For the record, I’m one of those people that always uses speaker phone so I don’t hold my phone while driving, so I’m definitely not defending either. It just makes no sense to me.

I’m also glad I seemed to miss the vaccine stuff. Dead horse!

Where I live txting is a huge thing. I guess people can be talking on their phones (which is the same as talking to a passenger) and not be any more distracted then they would otherwise be. The headset/car bluetooth is so you have both hands on the wheel and both eyes on the road. If you’re looking at your phone by inputting a name, number or address ect then you’re not looking at the road. Or, like the idiots here, they’re too busy txting and watching their phone that they don’t even notice when they’re slowly swerving into the next lane.
Barely anyone I know drives with two hands. Most people already only drive with one

But it’s real easy to put a second hand on the wheel if it’s not holding a phone.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

kgiff77 wrote:
christinejc96 wrote:
Chatabox wrote:

But it’s real easy to put a second hand on the wheel if it’s not holding a phone.

She drives a huge bus too. It handles way differently than a smaller sedan. Heck even a smaller mini van.
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 9b6c32.jpg[/IMG]

Pro tip: watch jessssss on your 75” ultra HD tv if you wanna see every poor decision she’s ever made in life reflected in her skin

peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Is it normal for kayden to not have lost ANY teeth yet? Or is it a symptom of malnutrition?

peylizt192
Informer
Informer

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 69e2bd.jpg[/IMG]

Good idea to keep that in the video messss. Good call. Wonderful call. You’re lucky comments are disabled for now

CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

peylizt192 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:00 pm Is it normal for kayden to not have lost ANY teeth yet? Or is it a symptom of malnutrition?

it has nothing to do with that lol. it’s normal to start your first losing teeth around 6/7. if he hasn’t lost any by 8, then that’s when she should start getting concerned. teeth are lost when the permanent teeth below them start to growing in and the roots of the baby teeth dissolve and they become loose. there are a number of factors why it hasn’t happened for kaden yet. it could be genetics, he could be missing his lower incisors, etc. but jessica said they were starting to get loose in his birthday vlog.
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

I feel like my son is gonna be a doctor when he grows up. He’s so caring and interested in the gross stuff. Perfect doctor lol

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I thought Addie looked cute in the pics,and I like her dress and color of it.I hope Jesssss doesn't ruin them again,by putting them in that dull,drab grey color that doesn't even match her dark railing and matching dark decor in general.Some color pics would be nice there for a change
Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

How long has Mowgli, the cat they stole, been with them now? Nearly a year? And Addie is still incredibly harsh with him. Jess saying to her in a baby voice "gentle, gentle" clearly isn't effective.

"Let go of his neck"

literally a second later and Bratty's throttling him again, then Jess continues to BS by saying he jumped up there to be with her and then you can see Mowgli try and leave and Addie catches on, quickly holding onto him again
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Now we see why no one in person is ever really shocked by the “7 kids”. Jess looks about 40 so it’s not even that big a deal to have 7 kids between them.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Gumballerina wrote:How long has Mowgli, the cat they stole, been with them now? Nearly a year? And Addie is still incredibly harsh with him. Jess saying to her in a baby voice "gentle, gentle" clearly isn't effective.

"Let go of his neck"

literally a second later and Bratty's throttling him again, then Jess continues to BS by saying he jumped up there to be with her and then you can see Mowgli try and leave and Addie catches on, quickly holding onto him again

That poor cat is going to rip her to pieces and then will get blamed.
Even the most docile of animals will snap when pushed.

It makes sense now why Sadie used to bolt or swat at Addie all the time.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

sezzajaydee wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:12 pm
Gumballerina wrote:How long has Mowgli, the cat they stole, been with them now? Nearly a year? And Addie is still incredibly harsh with him. Jess saying to her in a baby voice "gentle, gentle" clearly isn't effective.

"Let go of his neck"

That poor cat is going to rip her to pieces and then will get blamed.
Even the most docile of animals will snap when pushed.

It makes sense now why Sadie used to bolt or swat at Addie all the time.
And that's the first time I've heard her say no. Usually she giggles when Addie does it. No wonder Addie tests her. Here is a thought Jess, put the phone down and remove the cat from the situation. Then put Addie in time out.

And I also think they stole it. Cats get out, collars are breakable for their safety, they knew it had a microchip. AND I was blocked on her comments and Instagram for sending her a link where there was a missing cat matching his description not far from Modesto. If that cat didn't like Addie they would have actually cared to find its family.
Magicmermaid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Magicmermaid »

Is it just me or did Lilia go to bed in jeans in the newest video?
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Why tf does she insist on making her kid look like fucking Bam Bam? That dumb vertical three strand ponytail is so [redacted - please no usage of the R word, thanks! -MOD] If I’m walking in the mall and a mother passes me with her daughter having that kind of fucked up hair I’m side-eyeing hardcore. Because to so obvious it’s ALL about the parent. That shit looks ridiculous.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... e61ccf.jpg[/IMG]

peylizt192
Informer
Informer

peylizt192 wrote:I feel like my son is gonna be a doctor when he grows up. He’s so caring and interested in the gross stuff. Perfect doctor lol

Omg KYSON not MY SON Image

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

peylizt192 wrote:
peylizt192 wrote:I feel like my son is gonna be a doctor when he grows up. He’s so caring and interested in the gross stuff. Perfect doctor lol

Omg KYSON not MY SON Image

I was thinking this post so was so random. Like ok, lady...congrats? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

SavedBy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SavedBy »

Why I'm the world would you let your daughter do this to a cate. It's terrible. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 63ed6e.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my ANE-LX3 using Tapatalk

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

How long ago did the boys break their bed? Cause it still isn’t fixed.
3C7E1B78-5EB7-4D61-A07C-63A478877E7A.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “JesssFam”