JesssFam: JesssMD, Google Degree (Part 120-something lol)

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: JesssMD, Google Degree (Part 120-something lol)

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Ew, who TF doesn't clean out their cupboards for 3 years? I do the cupboards and fridge every week when I do the grocery shopping. Moe proof that they eat out way to much

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

christinejc96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by christinejc96 »

horsegirl1919 wrote:ok is it normal to take a pregnancy test before you drink alcohol when your'e breastfeeding?i thought you shouldn't drink while breastfeeding
Pump n dump. And they have strips to check your breast milk for alcohol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sb0317
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sb0317 »

christinejc96 wrote:
horsegirl1919 wrote:ok is it normal to take a pregnancy test before you drink alcohol when your'e breastfeeding?i thought you shouldn't drink while breastfeeding
Pump n dump. And they have strips to check your breast milk for alcohol

Pump and dump is an outdated method. Those strips are also wildly inaccurate. If you can safely hold your baby, you can nurse, you'd have to be shitfaced way over the legal limit to transfer an unsafe amount through breast milk. I think testing before drinking is either for clickbate, or they haven't had a period and want to be sure they aren't consuming alcohol while already pregnant.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

And Amber has all that frozen milk (according to her), so was probably more Jess grasping for a clickbait title and she does pay for Amber and Gabe to eat out every week.
Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

Brook1888 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 6:12 pm
Gumballerina wrote:I noticed how long she left Addie outside, too. Even if I believe my neighbourhood is safe, I wouldn't leave my 2-year-old in their buggy alone for even a few seconds. With a quick Google search, you can have Jess's address as one of the top results. And with the number of paedophiles that follow Jess the risk is even higher of one of the kids getting snatched. If it wasn't for the camera on the ground that showed Addie sitting there, Jess could've come outside and showed some item she needed while some stranger is already down the street with Addie, muffling her cries, and Jess wouldn't have had a clue. Honestly, I'm starting to believe Jess uses the CCTV to deter pedos away, thinking with them she's invincible.

Addie, not being strapped in, easily could've gotten her foot caught when trying to climb out and tripped, fatally hitting her head on the concrete.
That's a bit extreme. Lilia is much more likely to come to harm through Girl Guides than any of her kids are from random strangers.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Wouldn't exactly be a random stranger, the possibility of one of the sickos that watch Jess's videos and searching her address with the intention of doing something wicked isn't that low (at least, from my perspective). Their school is really close as well. I don't know about their rules on strangers picking kids up from school but all it takes is someone saying "hey, your mom's in hospital and they've sent me to pick you up. i'll take you to her." for them to get into the car. It's not like they wouldn't know information like Jess's name plus other personal information to manipulate the kids even more.

Then again I'm not American so I don't know how likely it is for kids to get kidnapped over there lol. But Jess as a mother shouldn't take that risk (especially seeing as she knows paedophiles watch her videos) and leave her toddler unstrapped and outside in her buggy alone. I do however think she's lucky Addie didn't try to climb out and catch her foot on the loose trap and fallen head first.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

horsegirl1919 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 6:01 pm oh god comments are back.bring on the timestamps!!!!it makes me sick that she just uses her children without caring about the pedophiles watching her videos.i bet you when she realizes comment's arent disabled she will celebrate.
Some of the smaller channels are getting them back but Cole and Savannah got them back for one video last week while the sire was down but the rest of the videos they’ve uploaded since have not had comments. I’m wondering if the bigger channels are getting a test video for comments.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Gumballerina wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 6:55 pm
Brook1888 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 6:12 pm
Gumballerina wrote:I noticed how long she left Addie outside, too. Even if I believe my neighbourhood is safe, I wouldn't leave my 2-year-old in their buggy alone for even a few seconds. With a quick Google search, you can have Jess's address as one of the top results. And with the number of paedophiles that follow Jess the risk is even higher of one of the kids getting snatched. If it wasn't for the camera on the ground that showed Addie sitting there, Jess could've come outside and showed some item she needed while some stranger is already down the street with Addie, muffling her cries, and Jess wouldn't have had a clue. Honestly, I'm starting to believe Jess uses the CCTV to deter pedos away, thinking with them she's invincible.

Addie, not being strapped in, easily could've gotten her foot caught when trying to climb out and tripped, fatally hitting her head on the concrete.
That's a bit extreme. Lilia is much more likely to come to harm through Girl Guides than any of her kids are from random strangers.

Wouldn't exactly be a random stranger, the possibility of one of the sickos that watch Jess's videos and searching her address with the intention of doing something wicked isn't that low (at least, from my perspective). Their school is really close as well. I don't know about their rules on strangers picking kids up from school but all it takes is someone saying "hey, your mom's in hospital and they've sent me to pick you up. i'll take you to her." for them to get into the car. It's not like they wouldn't know information like Jess's name plus other personal information to manipulate the kids even more.

Then again I'm not American so I don't know how likely it is for kids to get kidnapped over there lol. But Jess as a mother shouldn't take that risk (especially seeing as she knows paedophiles watch her videos) and leave her toddler unstrapped and outside in her buggy alone. I do however think she's lucky Addie didn't try to climb out and catch her foot on the loose trap and fallen head first.
Kids going missing are extremely rare here, and 999 out of 1000 are kidnappings by someone close to the family- a relative, a non-custodial parent, or a close friend.

Stranger abductions are extremely rare- and anyone who watches the videos would be a stranger abduction. They would probably be more likely to try something offsite, as well, given that any regular viewer knows her house has numerous security cameras both inside and out.

Not to say that stranger abductions don’t happe , but the reality is that it’s more likely to happen to people who love high risk life styles- transients, homeless people, drug users, etc.

Houses in safe neighborhoods are even more rare.
Taurusmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Taurusmom »

webby wrote:whoever said her tummy tuck scars look like Momo's face deserves a gold medal

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
YouTube’s next “Momo challenge” lol

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Uggggh, i'm so over Jess' obsession with pregnancy. You can tell she wants another one so bad. -_-

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Taurusmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Taurusmom »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:So Jess said in the video with Kyson & Kaden at the drs office that it was their first physical... ummm excuse me? Aren’t they 7 or 8 years old how is this their first physical?! Also I can’t stand how Jess wears a full face of makeup but nothing on her lips they look so pale and weird a light pink color would bring more life to her face.. and I will never understand why the kids jump around so fucking much! Lilia was flopping around and jumping randomly like a moron at her girl scout bridging ceremony.. it’s bizarre and embarrassing. These kids have no idea how to stay still or act like normal human being in public. I have ADHD and growing up I never randomly flailed around like Jess’s kids
It’s because of their very strict high sugar diet lol.

[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Unread post by [halloweendarlin] »

Why does she get cleaning sponsorships? I though the hashtag was fitting. #ultramess LOL
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

I talk shit about Mess a lot but I’m glad she didn’t take a stab at C+T’s mom in her ig stories like she used to in the past, good to see her acknowledge that they have a mom who loves them and they are happy living with her.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

I knew it was a sponsor the moment she said she had a messy house... lmao u think Jess?? Your house has been looking like that for years & the only thing u decided to clean was your bathroom sink? Lol

izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

that’s literally how she found out she was pregnant with Landen.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

happyfunmeowmeow wrote:I talk shit about Mess a lot but I’m glad she didn’t take a stab at C+T’s mom in her ig stories like she used to in the past, good to see her acknowledge that they have a mom who loves them and they are happy living with her.
A decent part time step mom wouldnt have even acknowledged that question. Does she not realise you dont have to answer them all Image
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

80085 wrote:"According to our research of California and other state lists there were 540 registered sex offenders living in Modesto as of May 20, 2019."
That's just the ones who've been caught and went through with registering.

But sure Jess, keep showing off your street, the front of your house, all the places you frequently go with your kids and how much you leave all your defenceless children alone or unattended. It's not like looking up your address is on the first page of the google search "jessica skube address" or anything...
That doesn't mean that there are hundreds of people hiding in the bushes outside of people's homes, or watching YouTube looking for kids to kidnap. You're being paranoid. Sex offenders watching kids on YouTube and sharing photos is real, but it's a huge stretch to think that they are going to turn in to kidnappers.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

izziebelle13 wrote:

that’s literally how she found out she was pregnant with Landen.

She was actively trying for him. So I have no doubt she was taking pregnancy tests every 5 minutes.

Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

Anyone noticed Jess's Instagram posts have gone from 4,863 to 4,857? She's deleted 6.

Also, don't ask me how I remember. My brain just subconsciously picks the number up lol.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

anr92 wrote:I knew it was a sponsor the moment she said she had a messy house... lmao u think Jess?? Your house has been looking like that for years & the only thing u decided to clean was your bathroom sink? Lol

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone besides Messs get a Clorox sponsor, I bet they don’t even pay her, they just send her the wipes and a note that says “please....clean your house”

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

People hiding outside her house aside what if Addie would have gotten out of the stroller and took off. Good thing she has those cameras to see which direction she went. Things can happen in a split second, you'd think with number 5 she would be even MORE careful. But I'm not surprised, she uses the cameras for babysitters and lets the boys play in the street which she thinks she owns and its illegal to put those caution kids signs out there.

Return to “JesssFam”