JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Unread post by sondraK »

chelsieross7 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:42 pm The stupid music jesss puts over the videos when she’s or someone else (but mostly she) is doing something stupid makes me think she knows exactly how dumb those moments are. She 100% thinks her ditsiness is cute and plays it up for videos. Like with the van, she put that stupid music over herself explaining it to Chris and Chris being like “it’s obviously a church van” and she’s like “huh, what, are you sure? Idk??” Like, yes you do you idiot, stop playing dumb
Yes and she's played Go Around the World by Happy Republic at least a gadzillion times.We get it
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

chelsieross7 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:42 pm The stupid music jesss puts over the videos when she’s or someone else (but mostly she) is doing something stupid makes me think she knows exactly how dumb those moments are. She 100% thinks her ditsiness is cute and plays it up for videos. Like with the van, she put that stupid music over herself explaining it to Chris and Chris being like “it’s obviously a church van” and she’s like “huh, what, are you sure? Idk??” Like, yes you do you idiot, stop playing dumb
Yes and she's played Go Around the World by Happy Republic at least a gadzillion times.We get it
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Jess's story that Addie cried on stage the last time. Is that the one that someone saw where a kid ran off stage? She must be so disappointed that Addie isn't into this.
I wonder if she'll still say "I would never force my kids to do dance if they didnt want to" imagine how crushed she'd be if addie hated dancing!?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

I wonder if she really is concerned about creepers now that brittneyandbaby was followed. Does she realize how easy it is to find her address?? Its funny she started blurring out her house number when there are still tons of videos with it unblurred. Plus it's super easy to find without the number.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

SillyElephants wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:11 pm I wonder if she really is concerned about creepers now that brittneyandbaby was followed. Does she realize how easy it is to find her address?? Its funny she started blurring out her house number when there are still tons of videos with it unblurred. Plus it's super easy to find without the number.

The stalking is a thing with kkbabyj as well. And she is friends with them too. Anything for clickbait. I still find it odd that she sends the kids to a religious preschool but then says she isn't religious. Nothing wrong with not being religious if it isn't her thing but then it makes me wonder if thats why she was more upset about a church van on her street (that she thinks she owns).
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I can't believe a grown ass woman thinks being ditzy is cute and funny. It is not! It isn't cute when you're 13, and it's definitely not cute when you're 27 going on 45 :roll:
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Lolislol26 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:12 pm
nadsblisss wrote:
megangold27 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:51 pm

Okay, but did it ever occur to you to, I don’t know, not post these pictures? Being associated with Jess doesn’t mean that you deserve for your privacy to be violated and have your personal snapchats recorded just so some creep can post them on a website for nosy 15 year olds to view. While seeing confirmation that the boys see their father more is nice, I think most of us understand that Drake and his girlfriend aren’t in the public eye for a reason and we don’t want these updates if it means they’re posted by a stranger who doesn’t know them any better than we do. From what I gather, you are, at best, someone that probably went to high school with them and are now following them on social media. Just leave them alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I understand. I won’t be posting on this forum to interrupt the conversation but I’ll be posting on Vimeo. Natalie is very opened when she comes to posting at first and she did tried to proved that Drake does see the boys but the fans believe in Jess and attacked her so she stopped posting on her public account. They kept private and away from the public eyes to avoid any negatives comment. Why I seems to be super involved because I have fans wanting to be friends with me and waiting for updates. They don’t mean any harm and they still like Drake and hopes he’s still involved in the boys life. The message I’ve received to show that i’ve her fans asking me about him.

If you have “fans” that want updates then update them, but not here because no one here is a fan and they don’t care of your updates.

Either way, people asking you or not, it is incredibly creepy and a HUGE privacy violation of Natalie and her sister and anyone else involved. They have their social media private for a reason..
I don't think you would like it if people screen recorded and screenshot things you post and then repost them on a huge public forum.
You need to stop.
KidsCatsChaos
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by KidsCatsChaos »

I know it’s a supposed to be a joke and all but how rude of Jess to put #iwearthepants in Chris’ Father’s Day post.
What does you not having an equal partnership in your home have to do with the fact that your husband is a dad?
No Jess. Make it all about you. I just think it’s so disrespectful because I work, my husband stays home with the kids. He contributes to this family just as much as I do. If Jess doesn’t feel the same way about Chris it’s her own damn fault for trying to control everything

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

KidsCatsChaos wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:04 am I know it’s a supposed to be a joke and all but how rude of Jess to put #iwearthepants in Chris’ Father’s Day post.
What does you not having an equal partnership in your home have to do with the fact that your husband is a dad?
No Jess. Make it all about you. I just think it’s so disrespectful because I work, my husband stays home with the kids. He contributes to this family just as much as I do. If Jess doesn’t feel the same way about Chris it’s her own damn fault for trying to control everything

Imagine if Chris did that to her on mothers day (or any other day).
2rcmeeksrichards2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2rcmeeksrichards2 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... b345c4.jpg[/IMG]

Looks like the boys saw Drake on Father’s Day

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

So Landen DOES know Drake is his biological Dad? I can't see how Jess could send him off to Drake's if Landen genuinely had no idea who he was lmao.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

2rcmeeksrichards2 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... b345c4.jpg[/IMG]

Man drake can not deny any of those kids. They all favor him so much.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

cjl123 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:48 am
2rcmeeksrichards2 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... b345c4.jpg

Man drake can not deny any of those kids. They all favor him so much.

She will probably make it seem like last year that he only had them for an hour when she actually told him what time they had to be home and that skit with Chris was staged when she came home from the store like oh when did they get home.

But I am glad for the boys. And I don't see how people think Landen looks like Chris. His hair is actually getting darker and the more it does the more he looks like Drake (probably why Jess filters his eyes so he doesnt look like Drake).
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Airabella and Kyson look SO similar
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

I knew the kids were seeing Drake the second she uploaded an early morning photo of Chris with all the boys. She just had to show that she had them on Father's Day, it doesn't matter if that was a quick photo as they were on their way out to see their biodad.
vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

Jess is just lying. I wish that YouTube would just stop for her. It would force her to earn her money for her kids. It would humble her. In that sit down video you could see that Chris didn’t want to talk about his ex. I think that drake does see those boys more than she truly leads on. Drake hates her, and she uses that he’s not in social media to lie. I realize that he’s not such a great dad. I’m not sticking up for him, but what if it’s been exaggerated about how often he truly can see the boys or not? We all know Jess is a control freak.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Sparklingdee wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:45 am So Landen DOES know Drake is his biological Dad? I can't see how Jess could send him off to Drake's if Landen genuinely had no idea who he was lmao.
Spot on. Even years ago when they were seeing him much less than now they still knew who he was. Landen especially is a shy boy so if he didn't knew who drake was he wouldn't be okay with him taking him in his arms.
When Lilia was 1.5 Jess thought she was old enough and smart enough to be told that she had 2 dad, Gabe and Drake, then suddenly she thinks Landen isn't smart enough to understand who are Drake and Chris?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I hope Janell is enjoying her crow (kidding). But just this year wasn't he at basketball, Landen's graduation, dance recital (I thought someone said he was there) and fathers day. We also know he had them around Easter and the day of Landen's birthday or around that time. 6 times and its only June. So basically he sees them as often as "never miss time with my kids" Chris sees Tommy and Caden.

Return to “JesssFam”