chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

rd_valo wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:24 pm
sippinmimosas wrote:On another note, Jessica keeps mentioning the kids have been preparing for the recital the whole year. Don’t the twins have just one hip hop dance and then the Mommy and Munchkin? They go to dance class at least once a week, don’t they get bored doing just two dances for a whole year?
Thats pretty normal for certain dance circles. With winterguard you do one dance for about 9months of the year. Just one. Over and over and over again. You get used to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is pretty normal for most dance studios, but that’s makes me even more mind blown that all of the dances look like they do. They go over them probably a hundred times over the course of a dance season and not one teacher corrects spacing or positioning? Even if they’re just doing it for fun, at least try to do it right? Maybe that’s harsh but why spend all of that time and money learning to dance when no ones actually learning to dance?
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Someone mentioned jesss saying she danced for 17 years when she didn’t even start until she was 9. That’s like when she would say she breast fed for 10 years... but Lilia literally just turned 9 today. And she took a year off between Lilia and the boys, and I’m pretty sure landen stopped before addy was born. She, at best, breast fed for like 6-7 years? She has a very skewed view of time, maybe that’s why she gets knocked up and married within months of meeting guys. She considers it to be yearsss

Also, maybe that’s her way of coping with having little stability in her own life? Her mom and dad divorced when she was young, her mom got remarried, her dad did too, she gained step siblings, probably had a lot of big life changes as a child, so by saying she’s consistently done X for X amount of years sounds better to her? Idk I’m probably reaching
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

No mention of Drake taking the boys in her new video. #portrayinghetowncontext
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

Of course it was a low key day ... 3 of your kids were gone with their biological father for part of it. But noooo we cant mention that. I think it’s so shitty that she won’t even acknowledge that they see him.

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

peylizt192 wrote:Image

Here’s some nightmare fuel for you guys! My treat Image

ImageImage

GigglyMint
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GigglyMint »

chelsieross7 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:17 pm
horsegirl1919 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:59 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:26 pm Nadsbliss was banned for being, well, creepy... We don't encourage stalking or sharing private information. YouTubers are entitled to their privacy.
oh good. that got annoying. i wouldn't want my information shared without my consent if i had a private account.
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FANS?!?!

....kidding, kidding, don’t come for me lol
You mean that one person who asked her something one time? 😂
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Siimplycraziie wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:25 pm Of course it was a low key day ... 3 of your kids were gone with their biological father for part of it. But noooo we cant mention that. I think it’s so shitty that she won’t even acknowledge that they see him.

I kinda wonder if that's why she was crying? She went from the boys saying things about Chris to the bathroom scene to them in bed, then backyard and front where it was only Addie and the cats.
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Lovely, Jess pandering to the pedos with a close up of Addie's nipple.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

I had to laugh when Jess felt the need to have an arrow pointing to her dancing. Girl nobody cares about you that much.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Ugh,she just had to get that, "Who's ya Daddy?', in dig.Of course the boys say ," Chris".
And I don't think Mowgli has buck teeth? All Russian BLue cats I've seen have a good set of fangs on them
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Ugh,she just had to get that, "Who's ya Daddy?', dig in.Of course the boys say ," Chris".
And I don't think Mowgli has buck teeth? All Russian Blue cats I've seen have a good set of fangs on them
[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Unread post by [halloweendarlin] »

Ugh. Do you think chatbooks sponsored her? We get it.
youwontknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youwontknow »

sondraK wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:59 pm Ugh,she just had to get that, "Who's ya Daddy?', dig in.Of course the boys say ," Chris".
Yeah, this was really distasteful and manipulative, even if that is their genuine answer to that question. She could’ve just made a compilation of them talking about their dad (meaning Chris), without explicitly including that clip. Gross.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Idk why she wouldn’t mention drake saw the boys. It also would’ve been the PERFECT opportunity for Chris to have some alone time with his boys, which would’ve been great for jesss to mention. He was having a down day, some time with his boys alone would’ve probably been good for him.
A year or two ago, jessss mentioned drake on Father’s Day because he didn’t keep them the “whole” time or long enough or whatever. But this year, we already know he saw them but no mention at all, which makes me think he did keep them the whole time he was supposed to? It seems like she only mentions him when she can bash him (not showing up, bringing the boys back early, etc) so no mention at all makes me think drake actually came through to his full extent this Father’s Day
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

chelsieross7 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:48 pm Idk why she wouldn’t mention drake saw the boys. It also would’ve been the PERFECT opportunity for Chris to have some alone time with his boys, which would’ve been great for jesss to mention. He was having a down day, some time with his boys alone would’ve probably been good for him.
A year or two ago, jessss mentioned drake on Father’s Day because he didn’t keep them the “whole” time or long enough or whatever. But this year, we already know he saw them but no mention at all, which makes me think he did keep them the whole time he was supposed to? It seems like she only mentions him when she can bash him (not showing up, bringing the boys back early, etc) so no mention at all makes me think drake actually came through to his full extent this Father’s Day
And last year she told him they needed to be back by a certain time because they were having a thing for fathers day with family. Then she got mad that he brought them back and "didn't have them long".
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Did she slip up with the Mowgli story? When we got him....oh wait when he found us.
Come on now.

If her cat has buck teeth, then mine does too. Same breed and his teeth are the exact same.

Nice to see she has the same unhealthy obsession with how little her things are. Her kids. Her cat. Too bad her mouth wasn’t the same.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sezzajaydee wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:19 pm Did she slip up with the Mowgli story? When we got him....oh wait when he found us.
Come on now.

If her cat has buck teeth, then mine does too. Same breed and his teeth are the exact same.

Nice to see she has the same unhealthy obsession with how little her things are. Her kids. Her cat. Too bad her mouth wasn’t the same.
Yeah when she stole him. I have a Russian blue as well.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Finally Jess admits she doesn't know how to handle negativity. She admitted she just knows to overplay it with positivity.

It's not a comparison, but she's been through enough sh*t in her life, why she doesn't know how it feels to be extremly cast down and just want to sit in a corner, I don't understand.
Girl29
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girl29 »

How do we know drake saw the boy on Father’s Day?
I can’t be bothered going back so many pages :)
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Girl29 wrote:How do we know drake saw the boy on Father’s Day?
I can’t be bothered going back so many pages :)
Bella’s mum posted a photo on her public Instagram. Then followed up saying she was happy they all got time together when someone asked her about it.

Return to “JesssFam”