JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Part 128 - viewtopic.php?f=181&t=15924
Title credit - Scrazy

Previously:
-The bathroom remodels were finished
-Landen graduated preschool
-Jess, Chris, and Hannah (Jess's friend from the dance studio) took Kyson, Kaden, and Landen to Star Wars Land in Disneyland and Jess forgot the luggage
-Tommy and Caden are in town
-The 5 main kids in the house had a dance recital
-Chris had a decent birthday in May, but a rough Father's Day in June
-Lilia got a haircut

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
countrygirl
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by countrygirl »

I kind of felt bad for Lilia when Addie was saying that she didn’t like her hair and all Jess did was cackle. You could see that Lilia was really disappointed. Addie truly is the brattiest/worst behaved child I have ever come across.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

countrygirl wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:47 am I kind of felt bad for Lilia when Addie was saying that she didn’t like her hair and all Jess did was cackle. You could see that Lilia was really disappointed. Addie truly is the brattiest/worst behaved child I have ever come across.

Jess and/or Chris should have told Addie that she was being mean, and it wasn't nice to act that way... to apologize. Sure she might not completely get it... but, if you keep on correcting her, she'll get it eventually. That kid has no boundaries. None of them do really.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

Big Baby is a nightmare! Jess said the other day “boy we’re in trouble with this one” cracking up when she showed how Addie chooses one brother to dominate and get to take care of her while she’s mean to the others. Jess cracks up at anything that kid does. I don’t particularly find it cute even now, but it is especially not gonna be cute in a few years. I remember disciplining my 1yr olds
With that exact thought in mind. All
and all her kids seem (l realize editing can help) pretty sweet natured. Addie IS GONNA BE A FRICKEN NIGHTMARE. Chris who Jess has claimed is stricter won’t stand up to Addie and discipline her either because that’s his girl after so many boys...l wonder if they’d crack down more on her if she was a boy as they expected she would be and not the long awaited princess.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

jaynshann wrote:Big Baby is a nightmare! Jess said the other day “boy we’re in trouble with this one” cracking up when she showed how Addie chooses one brother to dominate and get to take care of her while she’s mean to the others. Jess cracks up at anything that kid does. I don’t particularly find it cute even now, but it is especially not gonna be cute in a few years. I remember disciplining my 1yr olds
and all her kids seem (l realize editing can help) pretty sweet natured. Addie IS GONNA BE A FRICKEN NIGHTMARE. Chris who Jess has claimed is stricter won’t stand up to Addie and discipline her either because that’s his girl after so many boys...l wonder if they’d crack down more on her if she was a boy as they expected she would be and not the long awaited princess.

if she was a boy she would be Laden #2, they would've kept having more kids until they got THEIR girl

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Emmapaige8299
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Emmapaige8299 »

Am I the only one who secretly hopes big baby chops some of Jessica’s hair at night it’s so gross and stringy then she would be forced to get it cut the way it needs to be
hmmohdear
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hmmohdear »

does anyone know what the videos were called when they went to visit Drakes family? I can’t find them on YT and i’m not sure if she deleted them or not? sorry if this has already been a topic i’m new to the forum
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

hmmohdear wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:49 am does anyone know what the videos were called when they went to visit Drakes family? I can’t find them on YT and i’m not sure if she deleted them or not? sorry if this has already been a topic i’m new to the forum
Here you go
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

jaynshann wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:38 am Big Baby is a nightmare! Jess said the other day “boy we’re in trouble with this one” cracking up when she showed how Addie chooses one brother to dominate and get to take care of her while she’s mean to the others. Jess cracks up at anything that kid does. I don’t particularly find it cute even now, but it is especially not gonna be cute in a few years. I remember disciplining my 1yr olds

I agree 100%! I’ve watched Jess since she was pregnant with the twins and I don’t remember any of the other kids being as bad as big baby. Yeah all the kids are extremely loud, obnoxious and attention seeking but they’ve never really been bratty like big baby... she’s badly behaved and it’s only gonna get worse
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Not only is there no discipline but there is no structure and schedule for Addie. Wasn't Jess at least more strict about that for the other kids? Addie rules them, miracle baby or not she's a brat and its not cute.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Messsss and her attitude towards how short Lilia wanted her hair was disgusting.
She purposely put her hair in a high pony and criticised it. There’s no way she needed that pony tail so high up. Even half an inch lower and none of her hair would have fallen out.

Brattie’s attitude doesn’t shock me. When Messs said ‘how dare you do this without my permission’ it was fairly accurate. She runs that house and damn well knows it
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

countrygirl wrote:I kind of felt bad for Lilia when Addie was saying that she didn’t like her hair and all Jess did was cackle. You could see that Lilia was really disappointed. Addie truly is the brattiest/worst behaved child I have ever come across.

I also think the fact that Addie hates short hair so much says something about Jess. We all know Jess wants Lilia to be her "real life Repunzel" and that attitude seems to have rubbed off on Addie. Jess talks constantly about Lilias thick long hair, and Addie's thin lack of hair. It's no wonder Addie says she wants long hair, that's what her mother fawns over

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

MommaMia3 wrote:
countrygirl wrote:I kind of felt bad for Lilia when Addie was saying that she didn’t like her hair and all Jess did was cackle. You could see that Lilia was really disappointed. Addie truly is the brattiest/worst behaved child I have ever come across.

I also think the fact that Addie hates short hair so much says something about Jess. We all know Jess wants Lilia to be her "real life Repunzel" and that attitude seems to have rubbed off on Addie. Jess talks constantly about Lilias thick long hair, and Addie's thin lack of hair. It's no wonder Addie says she wants long hair, that's what her mother fawns over

Can you imagine what Jess says to Addie off camera while styling her hair hair. She probably tells her all the time don’t worry you will have long pretty hair one day too. It will grow. She has a problem and of course it’s rubbing off on big baby.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Normally I agree that Addie is a super brat and needs more discipline but in this case, I don’t blame her for the reaction. Kids that age are still struggling with object permanence and being able to recognize people/things even after a big change. When Jess jokes “do you even recognize her?” It’s probably more true than she knows. My dad shaved his mustache when I was like 4-5 and I cried big time (obviously I still remember it.) It’s not that I hated it, it was just different and scary. What I do blame is Jess’ reaction and encouraging Addie’s “dislike” of the short hair to further her agenda. You could tell as Addie was warming up to it she was kinda trying to be nice about it but Jess was probably subtly showing her bias.
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

MommaMia3 wrote:

Jess likes blond hair more than brown so pretty soon all her attention will be on Addie's hair, and Lilia will be the one feeling left out.

Lilia is so obnoxious with her over-the-top reactions to every little thing. I know that she's just giving her mum the reactions she's looking for but it's so annoying. You need to calm down. You're being too loud. Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

countrygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by countrygirl »

Brook1888 wrote:
MommaMia3 wrote:

Jess likes blond hair more than brown so pretty soon all her attention will be on Addie's hair, and Lilia will be the one feeling left out.

Lilia is so obnoxious with her over-the-top reactions to every little thing. I know that she's just giving her mum the reactions she's looking for but it's so annoying. You need to calm down. You're being too loud. Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh.

Maybe then Lilia can have the shoulder length hair she wants

Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

Brook1888 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:00 am
MommaMia3 wrote:

All of Jess's kids (minus Kyson) had blonde at Addie's age. It also won't be long before hers is turning brown; she already has dark roots. I have a feeling by the time she hits four she'll have a sufficient amount of hair but it'll be way darker. Maybe then Jess's diet will have butchered whatever nice body she thinks she has and she'll just pop another kid out hoping to get a blonde or redhead or a girl that isn't bratty like Addie - heck, maybe even then her marriage with Chris will be falling apart and she'll think another baby will fix everything. She doesn't learn from the mistakes of the past.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Lilia looks so much better with the shorter hair. I loved that she was even excited about it after Jesss tried to talk her out of it and even after Jesss intentionally gave her a bad pony tail and talked up the hair growing out. I agree that Addy is at the age where changes are hard on her and Jesss shouldn't have played into that, she should have also talked to Lilia about Addy needing a while to warm up to it. Poor Lilia, the boys are never going to care, Jesss only wants long hair, and encourages Addy's bratty behavior.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I could understand Addie's reaction more if she wasn't always like that. I also think Jess should have told Lilia that Addie was just confused or trying to process it and left it at that. Not make her feel bad that her sister didn't like it. To me it goes back to Addie running the house and if Addie doesn't like it then its bad.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Lilia looks so much better with her shorter hair!

Return to “JesssFam”