JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by strikeaposie »

MommaMia3 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:45 pm
username44 wrote:Listen, I get it, some bacteria and germs is good for a person. Blah blah. Right. Okay, this is what I CANNOT stand. Jess is letting Big Blondie run through the hotel barefoot, she also BOARDED THE PLANE BAREFOOT ImageLandon was rolling around on the hotel floor, and her kids were also cleaning the ground at the airport with their bodies. Jess, KNOCK IT OFF!! I would be livid if my 3 year old daughter was on the ground in a public place. When I see that I’m seriously mom judging and idgaf. If my kid was rolling around being an airports personal mop we wouldn’t be going back out in public for a while. Holy shit. Yeah, sure, people tell you the kids are behaved, but clearly said person hasn’t seen them continuously rolling around on a public ground. It’s probably cleaner than her house but STILL.
The only reason her kids were well behaved is because every single one of them had their own personal screen. She made a comment that the kids were going to have to nap on the second flight but that's not going to happen when they all have a phone or tablet in their hands.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
I don't think they were well mannered because of the screens, I think they were EXHAUSTED. I feel like if Jesss had been told this before it would have made it into a video.

I also love how she went on and on about it being 7 AM, and Addy had candy. What the hell?? Who gives a 2.5 year old jolly ranchers at 7 AM?!
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

sssabrina wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:11 am
Frenchlurker wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:36 am I'm from France is it long to fly from Florida to California?
It would be about 4 - 5 hours for a direct flight with no stops.
ok so it's long but not that bad for kids these ages ( except Addie and maybe Landen), hearing her i imagined a 12 hr flight :D
kates_crush
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kates_crush »

megangold27 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:29 am
kates_crush wrote:how old is addie now? I noticed at first she still wears pullups to bed, which is understandable, night time training takes a bit longer, but then I saw she was changed into a regular diaper after getting ready.

I also remember watching jess a looong time ago when she was potty training the other kids and she just let them walk around the house with nothing on, perhaps them going on so many trips and also filming all the time has hindered her weird potty training technique.
She’ll be three in November. I don’t think Addie not being potty trained is a bad thing, some kids just aren’t ready. But that’s not a weird potty training technique. Being without a diaper makes parents watch for cues that their kid needs to go to the bathroom and put them on the potty before they do. This also helps kids learn what it feels like when they need to go the the bathroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
at least put underwear on them. It is not healthy to have "potty trained" addie and then have her regress back to wearing diapers.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

I'm so grossed out hearing that she lets the kids run around naked to potty train them. I just can't, that combined with the fact that she literally has never cleaned a day in her life.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

kates_crush wrote:
megangold27 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:29 am
kates_crush wrote:how old is addie now? I noticed at first she still wears pullups to bed, which is understandable, night time training takes a bit longer, but then I saw she was changed into a regular diaper after getting ready.

I also remember watching jess a looong time ago when she was potty training the other kids and she just let them walk around the house with nothing on, perhaps them going on so many trips and also filming all the time has hindered her weird potty training technique.
She’ll be three in November. I don’t think Addie not being potty trained is a bad thing, some kids just aren’t ready. But that’s not a weird potty training technique. Being without a diaper makes parents watch for cues that their kid needs to go to the bathroom and put them on the potty before they do. This also helps kids learn what it feels like when they need to go the the bathroom.

at least put underwear on them. It is not healthy to have "potty trained" addie and then have her regress back to wearing diapers.
I doubt she was ever fully potty trained.

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Siimplycraziie wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:55 am Ew when did Mimi admit to not keeping up with the pool? It’s not hard to keep up with once you get it clean. Just letting your filter run even if you’re not in it will help. We have a blue liner and if your pool is clean and the water is clear, it won’t look gross.

They were all swimming in green water,and mimi laughed and said,"Priorities!" So keeping the pool clean wasn't one of them
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Siimplycraziie wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:55 am Ew when did Mimi admit to not keeping up with the pool? It’s not hard to keep up with once you get it clean. Just letting your filter run even if you’re not in it will help. We have a blue liner and if your pool is clean and the water is clear, it won’t look gross.

They were all swimming in green water,and mimi laughed and said,"Priorities!" So keeping the pool clean wasn't one of them
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Jess, please stop making your child look like a drag queen.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 4e0467.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

SouthernGal wrote:Jess, please stop making your child look like a drag queen.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 4e0467.jpg[/IMG]

Dear lord that is legitimately horrifying. She looks like something out of the exorcist films. Just because she wants to wear lipstick doesnt mean you have to let her Jessica

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

MommaMia3 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:Jess, please stop making your child look like a drag queen.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 4e0467.jpg[/IMG]

Dear lord that is legitimately horrifying. She looks like something out of the exorcist films. Just because she wants to wear lipstick doesnt mean you have to let her Jessica

What say no and set boundaries that goes against her parenting methods lol

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

And chris for parent of the year... gets his boys haircuts again

Sorry but to me thats a huge overstep in the part time parenting department.

Lilly_bean 37
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lilly_bean 37 »

4th of July video up, Jess seems like the person that thinks every country celebrates 4th of July...
Like that other YTer girl, the one that tried New Zealand food. Can't think of her name
Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by Brazilnut »

MommaMia3 wrote:

Sorry double post

Last edited by Brazilnut on Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Brazilnut »

MommaMia3 wrote:

Oh my God it's Dr. Frank N. Furter

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Haulnarse wrote:And chris for parent of the year... gets his boys haircuts again Image

Sorry but to me thats a huge overstep in the part time parenting department.
Especially when Jess get got the shits for Drake doing the exact same thing.
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

Man, how obnoxious is she singing along to the Lion King on Insta. I couldn't stand to spend 5 minutes with someone who acted like that. Calm down idiot, it's a kids movie.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

Tommy (?) Looks a lot cuter and more handsome with long hair.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Frenchlurker wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:02 am
sssabrina wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:11 am
Frenchlurker wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:36 am I'm from France is it long to fly from Florida to California?
It would be about 4 - 5 hours for a direct flight with no stops.
ok so it's long but not that bad for kids these ages ( except Addie and maybe Landen), hearing her i imagined a 12 hr flight :D
I think what made it worse, is the kids never adjusted to the 3hr time change for Florida, so they were up super late the night before, then got dragged out of bed at 4am to make the flight. They did not have anywhere near enough sleep, coupled with a week of not enough sleep.

Honestly, I don’t know what the hell she was thinking with the super early morning flight, or not having the kids stick to a schedule that got them to sleep at night. She was still blogging about packing at 11pm, and all the kids were running around still.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Pretty sure the pics Alpine posted were from spring break. Tommy got all his nice long hair chopped off back then. It was short in all the summer pics and vlogs.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

She could not have been more delighted to hear about the earthquake. What a selfish arsehole.

Also, we may as well just accept that she's going to get skin cancer. She's completely unwilling to cover up any part of her "perfect body" and she's too stupid and attention-seeking to wear sunscreen.

Return to “JesssFam”