JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Babbs18 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:50 pmIdk about anyone else. But Chris sounded VERY feminine while he was telling everyone what happened. I get gay vibes from him

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
He has very strong feminine vibes sometimes when he talks, I totally know what you mean.
lilywhoa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilywhoa »

Jessica comes up with the most stupidest click bait titles. It's so predictable! What's next? "My ex husband tried to talk to me, caught on camera," or "I caught my husband cheating on me!" God! This chick is lame.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Anyone wanna take bets on how long it will be until Lilia or “one of the kids” will either lose or break that iPhone???

I’m sorry, but her decision to give Lilia that iPhone was stupid as hell. And....let’s get real, it’s Lilia’s phone. She just said all the kids will use it to avoid all the favoritism comments.

Like a previous poster said, ANYTHING that Lilia needs to do on a phone (call, text, take pics) can be done with her iPod Touch over a WiFi connection. The iPhone is completely unnecessary. ESPECIALLY for a 9 year old.

I have an 8 year old son and there is no way in HELL I would give him an expensive phone to carry around. Heeeellllllllll no. He would probably have it broke or lost within an hour bc 8 year olds and around that age don’t give a shit about taking care of their things.
Maybe Lilia is a bit more responsible than my son, which I am sure she is.....but even still, 9 is way too young for an iPhone.
My girls got their first phones when they turned 12 and that, to me, was even a hard decision bc it seems young but since they had activities and practices to go to for school, I allowed it at 12.

Jesss is just so stupid and for some reason she seems such in a huge hurry for her kids (esp Lilia) to grow up. Like....let them be little bitch!!!

I hope Lilia loses the fucking phone at Disney or leaves it on a park bench or shatters it on a ride. That would be some sweet karma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

Yes, it's Lilia's phone, of course, I'm sure she's going to vlog it in Disney and we'll see her in the next videos, I would not want her to lose him poor, she's a child and she'd be devastated . Now about favoritism, everyone has, Jessica just let it appear too much and that's sad for the boys.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

bia_molly34 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:33 pm Yes, it's Lilia's phone, of course, I'm sure she's going to vlog it in Disney and we'll see her in the next videos, I would not want her to lose him poor, she's a child and she'd be devastated . Now about favoritism, everyone has, Jessica just let it appear too much and that's sad for the boys.
Not everyone has a favorite child. :/
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Jess is so dumb. It would have been easier to keep the watch for Lilia, also would have been easier for her to have on her. Then if she breaks her new iPhone she has a back up. Its obvious that is Lilia's phone.
bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:44 pm
bia_molly34 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:33 pm Yes, it's Lilia's phone, of course, I'm sure she's going to vlog it in Disney and we'll see her in the next videos, I would not want her to lose him poor, she's a child and she'd be devastated . Now about favoritism, everyone has, Jessica just let it appear too much and that's sad for the boys.
Not everyone has a favorite child. :/
Not that it is the one you favor about others, but we can have more affinity with a child than with others, now it is logical that this affinity can not hurt the other children, but of course this does not have to happen to all mothers effectively, I barely expressed myself.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I think she's just trying to get the views,like she did w the, 'I got my 7 yo a phone,and here's WHY' vid.Slightly diff. title,but she got over 3M views from the first one
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by cjl123 »

Did she even put a protect case on it? I watched up until she was having that “talk” with Lilia but it was still in a very thin decorative case. If it’s going to be a kids phone it should have a sturdy case on it to prevent cracks. Hell I have a sturdier case on my phone and I am a grown ass woman lol

bubblyduckling
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bubblyduckling »

*from Instagram stories*
So you just think it's okay to film a brand new movie in a movie theater...? It looked pretty crowded too.
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

cjl123 wrote:Did she even put a protect case on it? I watched up until she was having that “talk” with Lilia but it was still in a very thin decorative case. If it’s going to be a kids phone it should have a sturdy case on it to prevent cracks. Hell I have a sturdier case on my phone and I am a grown ass woman lol

She doesn't care If it breaks. No one will even get in trouble for not being more careful. She'll just get it replaced! $$$$$$$$ any excuse to spend it

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

The fact that Chris wore this shirt Image Does he even like the Lion King that much? My husband is crazy excited for this movie, Lion King was his favorite, and he wouldn't wear this if you paid him a million dollars[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 946408.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

bubblyduckling wrote:*from Instagram stories*
So you just think it's okay to film a brand new movie in a movie theater...? It looked pretty crowded too.
Nope, not okay in the slightest. Even having your phone ON in a theatre bugs the crap out of me. Its two hours. Turn it off!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

MommaMia3 wrote:The fact that Chris wore this shirt Image Does he even like the Lion King that much? My husband is crazy excited for this movie, Lion King was his favorite, and he wouldn't wear this if you paid him a million dollars[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 946408.jpg[/IMG]

At this point i bet he just does what he’s told.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Haulnarse wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:33 pm
MommaMia3 wrote:The fact that Chris wore this shirt Image Does he even like the Lion King that much? My husband is crazy excited for this movie, Lion King was his favorite, and he wouldn't wear this if you paid him a million dollars

This
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Haulnarse wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:33 pm
MommaMia3 wrote:The fact that Chris wore this shirt Image Does he even like the Lion King that much? My husband is crazy excited for this movie, Lion King was his favorite, and he wouldn't wear this if you paid him a million dollars

This
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Haulnarse wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:32 pm
bubblyduckling wrote:*from Instagram stories*
Nope, not okay in the slightest. Even having your phone ON in a theatre bugs the crap out of me. Its two hours. Turn it off!
Right? It’s one of my biggest pet peeves. My eye is drawn immediately by a bright light in a dark room, and it just kisses me off.

Put the fucking phone away- no one pays to be annoyed by your phone and lack of manners.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

My kids got my husband a Lion king "dad" shirt because they are excited for lion king but he wears it to sleep in, lol. How many more times will Chris even be seen in that? And she has a normal shirt so it just looks weird.

Not only her filming but it sounded like they were singing super loud and Jess was giggling away at Addie. That would annoy me.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Haulnarse wrote:
MommaMia3 wrote:The fact that Chris wore this shirt Image Does he even like the Lion King that much? My husband is crazy excited for this movie, Lion King was his favorite, and he wouldn't wear this if you paid him a million dollars[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 946408.jpg[/IMG]

I agree, Jess really does rule that house. She's dressing him up in matchy outfits like she does the kids. It's sad and pathetic.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I'm surprised she hasn't tried renting out a theatre for their family and friends to go and it just be them. As rude as she is that's what she needs to do.

Return to “JesssFam”