JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Hollidee
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by Hollidee »

Good lord with the Insta story explaining “the incident” again.... we got it the first time, it’s not that cool of a story .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

80085 wrote:
dylanh26 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:12 pm Are you wearing her clothes? I didn’t think so. She can wear whatever she wants.
Uh, no because I'm self-aware, have some semblance of self-respect, and also I'm a guy and not a twink so that'd be fuckin' weird. She can wear whatever she wants as much as I can say whatever I want about whatever she's wearing. Not my fault if people don't have the self-awareness to not wear shit that CLEARLY does not fit them. She seriously thinks she looks "hot thicc" spilling over in those short. Maybe at a festival of drunkards, but she's a mum of 5 who didn't take the time to keep in shape, at a THEME PARK. It's her fault she looks how she does therefore it's not my fault when how she looks is not a good look.
Well, at least give me your Snapchat or something so I can send you pictures of what I’m thinking about wearing everyday. I wasn’t sure how to dress my post baby body and I really need a self aware guy to tell me if I look hot thicc or if I’m just fat.

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

She should have bought some land somewhere for those kids. That's such a small block for all those people. There would be no street side overflow on a little bit of land. Even just an acre. They wouldn't die being a 20 min drive from mimi.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

pixiefrost wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:58 pm She should have bought some land somewhere for those kids. That's such a small block for all those people. There would be no street side overflow on a little bit of land. Even just an acre. They wouldn't die being a 20 min drive from mimi.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I have land and I could never live in the city but Jess doesn't even need that much. They could use the backyard, that is fenced in. She could use a table and the patio furniture to sit out there and edit, etc but she chooses to send them out front and watch on the security cameras. If something were to happen no way would she see it on the cameras and get out there in time.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I know jess is obsessed with big brother (tv show). I was thinking that's why she is obsessed with the security cameras, like the live feeds.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

80085 wrote:
megangold27 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:39 pm
80085 wrote: Uh, no because I'm self-aware, have some semblance of self-respect, and also I'm a guy and not a twink so that'd be fuckin' weird. She can wear whatever she wants as much as I can say whatever I want about whatever she's wearing. Not my fault if people don't have the self-awareness to not wear shit that CLEARLY does not fit them. She seriously thinks she looks "hot thicc" spilling over in those short. Maybe at a festival of drunkards, but she's a mum of 5 who didn't take the time to keep in shape, at a THEME PARK. It's her fault she looks how she does therefore it's not my fault when how she looks is not a good look.
Well, at least give me your Snapchat or something so I can send you pictures of what I’m thinking about wearing everyday. I wasn’t sure how to dress my post baby body and I really need a self aware guy to tell me if I look hot thicc or if I’m just fat.
Uhh... Babe, if you're taking insults meant for Jessica to heart, I don't think you're fit to be on a forum like this.
Jessica can wear whatever she wants, but it doesn’t mean she looks good in it and people can comment on it. It’s not body shaming everyone is just saying she’s not dressing herself in a flattering way. Dressing like a teenager forever isn’t cute and wearing clothes that are to small because you can’t accept the size you are now isn’t either.

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

So Lila has that smart watch that was good for calls and vm. But now since Lilia is going to Disney alone with Girl Scouts, she gave all 7 kids ONE iPhone to share.

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Double post but her excuses were stupid, everything she could have done with an iPod touch even texting over wifi. Spoiled brats.

sippinmimosas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sippinmimosas »

Summing up Jessica: You guys know how much one on one time is important to me and Chris so Chris is enjoying one on one time with Addie. And Landen. And Tommy. And Caden.
Does she even hear herself? He has over half the kids and she considers that good quality, one on one time.

But on to the most ridiculous topic, Jess upgraded her iPhone and decided that “the kids” would all share that iPhone as needed from now on. Except... You guessed, it’s not really for the kids, it’s for Lilia. It’s because Lilia is going on the Disneyland trip and she needed a phone (even though she has that watch/phone that allows her to call Jess and her iPod with allows her to FaceTime Jess and take pictures). Messsss keeps mentioning it’s for the all the kids to use only when they need it but she sits down Lilia by herself and tells her “I’m giving this to you. It’s your phone.”
Again, does she hear herself contradicting herself? Does she even bother try to hide her blatant favoritism?
Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

At 10:57 in the new vlog there's a fly buzzing around that plastic bag and Landen's armbands. That bag is probably filled with damp towels and wet swimsuits and that is rank. Who knows how long it's been laying there. 🤢 Unwashed swim gear stinks.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Gumballerina wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:49 am At 10:57 in the new vlog there's a fly buzzing around that plastic bag and Landen's armbands. That bag is probably filled with damp towels and wet swimsuits and that is rank. Who knows how long it's been laying there. 🤢 Unwashed swim gear stinks.
There were also a bunch towels on the floor of the car when Lilia got out at dance. Any one want to bet that they just leave towels in their car when they get back from the pool or water park?

EDIT: I bet Tommy and Caden's mom have to retrain them how to clean up after themselves when they get home.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Lol imagine Tommy and Caden returning to their Mum covered in mosquito bites, I bet she wonders what kinda state Jessica's house in. Tho she doesn't need to wonder, she can tune in any day to find out and see the piles of laundry and crap in the garage!!!!
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Also how often do we think the OTHER kids will get to use the iPhone lmao, it'll be PrInCeSs LiLiA's now forever I reckon.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Sparklingdee wrote:Lol imagine Tommy and Caden returning to their Mum covered in mosquito bites, I bet she wonders what kinda state Jessica's house in. Tho she doesn't need to wonder, she can tune in any day to find out and see the piles of laundry and crap in the garage!!!!
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Caden goes home and complains. He doesn't get to spend any alone time with his dad, or even just him, Chris and Tommy. He doesn't have his own space, he's constantly being dragged to watch the other kids activities. Maybe I'm totally off but lately in vlogs he has seemed so over the whole production. I won't be surprised at all if he stops coming to their house within the next few years

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

SouthernGal wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:41 pm
DoodleBop2 wrote:Sounding fem or how masculine one acts has nothing to do with them being gay. Gender expression and sexuality are different things.

I'm surprised CPS hasn't shown up because from the outside someone seeing dirty too skinny kids playing in the road someone might assume neglect and or addiction. Not that anything would happened but I'd be surprised if nobody has never called on her over the years.
Omg. Thank you. I guess I wasn't coming across very clear in my comments? Because that's exactly what I was trying to say but everyone took it as me saying, "CPS needs to come take these kids away now!" Not at all what I was saying. Lol

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
Yeah I hear you. I have wondered if it's because she has money. I've had friends who've had CPS called on them for less.A friend of mine had someone call CPS because she took her sick kids to an 8am doctor's appt and didn't comb their hair. So I just don't know how she's avoided it for so long with Addie walking in the street in just a soaked diaper.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

That whole ‘one on one time’ conversation was utterly ridiculous. She tried to justify it by explaining that when you have seven kids have time with just four of them makes such a difference. Um Jess you have five kids 90% of the year?? Four on one time is not a thing, especially as Chris would have been trying to accommodate for the oldest and youngest of the children who would not share any interests so my bets are Tommy and Caden didn’t even get to do anything with their dad whilst Jess was our at the dance thing because they were stuck with the little two

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

DoodleBop2 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:41 pm
DoodleBop2 wrote:Sounding fem or how masculine one acts has nothing to do with them being gay. Gender expression and sexuality are different things.

I'm surprised CPS hasn't shown up because from the outside someone seeing dirty too skinny kids playing in the road someone might assume neglect and or addiction. Not that anything would happened but I'd be surprised if nobody has never called on her over the years.
Omg. Thank you. I guess I wasn't coming across very clear in my comments? Because that's exactly what I was trying to say but everyone took it as me saying, "CPS needs to come take these kids away now!" Not at all what I was saying. Lol

Yeah I hear you. I have wondered if it's because she has money. I've had friends who've had CPS called on them for less.A friend of mine had someone call CPS because she took her sick kids to an 8am doctor's appt and didn't comb their hair. So I just don't know how she's avoided it for so long with Addie walking in the street in just a soaked diaper.
Yes, exactly. I have seen so so many people get called for far less as well. That's why I was saying I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. I guess I worded it weird and no one understood what I was saying? Lol idk. But yeah, wouldn't surprise me if it was because of money. Sad but that's what it always boils down to.

sippinmimosas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sippinmimosas »

sippinmimosas wrote:Summing up Jessica: You guys know how much one on one time is important to me and Chris so Chris is enjoying one on one time with Addie. And Landen. And Tommy. And Caden.
Does she even hear herself? He has over half the kids and she considers that good quality, one on one time.

But on to the most ridiculous topic, Jess upgraded her iPhone and decided that “the kids” would all share that iPhone as needed from now on. Except... You guessed, it’s not really for the kids, it’s for Lilia. It’s because Lilia is going on the Disneyland trip and she needed a phone (even though she has that watch/phone that allows her to call Jess and her iPod with allows her to FaceTime Jess and take pictures). Messsss keeps mentioning it’s for the all the kids to use only when they need it but she sits down Lilia by herself and tells her “I’m giving this to you. It’s your phone.”
Again, does she hear herself contradicting herself? Does she even bother try to hide her blatant favoritism?

Oh my. I re read this and there are just so many mistakes! Sorry guys. I start writing my thoughts without thinking it through and then end up with this mess. I wish I could edit it. T
hat whole summing up Jessica should have some quotes or at least an apostrophe, because that’s pretty much what she said but it wasn’t a direct quote. So that whole phrase it’s like a quote but not really if that makes sense. Just read in a Jess voice. When I wrote “one on one time is important to me and Chris” it’s to Jess and Chris.
And please excuse the spelling and dumb mistakes. I promise I wasn’t drunk. Jess upgrades her iPhone and gave her *old* one to Lilia, not the new. It’s “which allows her” not ‘with’. “For all the kids” instead of “for the all the kids”. And it’s “does she even bother trying”.
I’m sorry for the long useless post, my original one was so bad I had to get this off my chest.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

Random thought: Jess always records her phone calls to dr. offices, the kid’s school, etc, is that legal? I know in some states both parties have to consent to being recorded so I was wondering if she was breaking the law by doing this.
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

It’s not Lilia’s phone yet the screen shot of her texting had the contact as Lilia. Would have been just as easy to put “kids phone” or “the kids” etc. Is she going to change it every time another kid uses it?

Return to “JesssFam”