JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

SouthernGal wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:56 pm
username44 wrote:Listen, I get it, some bacteria and germs is good for a person. Blah blah. Right. Okay, this is what I CANNOT stand. Jess is letting Big Blondie run through the hotel barefoot, she also BOARDED THE PLANE BAREFOOT ImageLandon was rolling around on the hotel floor, and her kids were also cleaning the ground at the airport with their bodies. Jess, KNOCK IT OFF!! I would be livid if my 3 year old daughter was on the ground in a public place. When I see that I’m seriously mom judging and idgaf. If my kid was rolling around being an airports personal mop we wouldn’t be going back out in public for a while. Holy shit. Yeah, sure, people tell you the kids are behaved, but clearly said person hasn’t seen them continuously rolling around on a public ground. It’s probably cleaner than her house but STILL.
Kaden(pretty sure) also had his face on the hotel floor while he was laying down in the middle of the hallway. I cringe hardcore when she allows that. Like, my kid gets dirty enough playing outside and rolling around in the grass, she gets enough germs. Lol I couldn't even imagine.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
Kyson was laying on the floor in the airport on the way to Florida. And it looked like it was where people might have to walk around them, but she loves attention
bia_molly34
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

cjl123 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:39 pm
bia_molly34 wrote:
webby wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:21 pm we get it, you don't like Kyson

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I like it, I think it's a good child, but since it's to make criticism about children, I do all of them.
I don’t think anyone’s goal here is to criticize the children directly, more so how Jessica’s parenting effects the child i.e. making them loud and annoying. Jessica treats Kyson like a brown haired step child because he looks like the man who broke her heart. That poor boy is usually fighting for a shred of approval or attention from her or Chris that’s why he isn’t criticized as harshly as the girls and Kaden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know and I criticize it in jest, although I find that some are really harsh criticism, and I do not see Jessica treating Kyson differently, and sometimes I find her behavior rude, but of course he's just a kid.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I think Kyson will be the first to be done with Jess and her bs. She says he's the most sensitive out of all the kids and he will pick up and be hurt by things she says more and more.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

HeyKatie wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:47 pm Mimi’s pool always looks gross.

I agree.It always looks like it needs a shock treatment
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I think Kyson will be the first to be done with Jess and her bs. She says he's the most sensitive out of all the kids and he will pick up and be hurt by things she says more and more.
I always thought he’d be the one to go and find one the whole Drake truth/reality situation first.

Even if Messssss treated him equally, he’s different to the others. He’s athletic and looks nothing like the others. That in itself would make him feel like the black sheep. Add on how they overlook him and I’m even more certain he’ll be the one to break away first.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sondraK wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:13 pm https://www.google.com/search?q=shockin ... #kpvalbx=1

Mimi,Jessss,please.It's easy!
As much $ as Jess has and her kids use the pool she could even hire a pool guy
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

sondraK wrote:

Her pool does look gross, but it could be due to heavy metals instead of algae. If that is the case, chlorine makes the greenish tint more apparent.

staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

megangold27 wrote:
kates_crush wrote:how old is addie now? I noticed at first she still wears pullups to bed, which is understandable, night time training takes a bit longer, but then I saw she was changed into a regular diaper after getting ready.

I also remember watching jess a looong time ago when she was potty training the other kids and she just let them walk around the house with nothing on, perhaps them going on so many trips and also filming all the time has hindered her weird potty training technique.
She’ll be three in November. I don’t think Addie not being potty trained is a bad thing, some kids just aren’t ready. But that’s not a weird potty training technique. Being without a diaper makes parents watch for cues that their kid needs to go to the bathroom and put them on the potty before they do. This also helps kids learn what it feels like when they need to go the the bathroom.

It's also because kids don't like the feeling of urine running down their legs. They become more aware of the feeling of having to go.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:47 pm
SouthernGal wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:56 pm
username44 wrote:Listen, I get it, some bacteria and germs is good for a person. Blah blah. Right. Okay, this is what I CANNOT stand. Jess is letting Big Blondie run through the hotel barefoot, she also BOARDED THE PLANE BAREFOOT ImageLandon was rolling around on the hotel floor, and her kids were also cleaning the ground at the airport with their bodies. Jess, KNOCK IT OFF!! I would be livid if my 3 year old daughter was on the ground in a public place. When I see that I’m seriously mom judging and idgaf. If my kid was rolling around being an airports personal mop we wouldn’t be going back out in public for a while. Holy shit. Yeah, sure, people tell you the kids are behaved, but clearly said person hasn’t seen them continuously rolling around on a public ground. It’s probably cleaner than her house but STILL.
Kaden(pretty sure) also had his face on the hotel floor while he was laying down in the middle of the hallway. I cringe hardcore when she allows that. Like, my kid gets dirty enough playing outside and rolling around in the grass, she gets enough germs. Lol I couldn't even imagine.

Kyson was laying on the floor in the airport on the way to Florida. And it looked like it was where people might have to walk around them, but she loves attention
She’s literally so disgusting and rude. When I see toddlers throwing fits on the ground in a grocery store I’m like sheesh, but when the kids are elementary age just being a big ole rolly poley on the ground I just want to tell them to get up and sit in a chair. If my 3 year old can travel on a plane often and behave than jess’ older kids don’t have to be on the floor. It’s flat out bad parenting. She thinks because she has 75 kids she gets a pass. No, no one is impressed by that, and no one is impressed when the kids are constantly on the ground in public. She gets off on the compliments but I’m sure the opposite is going through everyone else’s heads when they see them out in public.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

CurlyQ121 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:44 pm
sondraK wrote:

Her pool does look gross, but it could be due to heavy metals instead of algae. If that is the case, chlorine makes the greenish tint more apparent.

Mimi admitted she didn't keep up w caring fo it,so I'm guessing it's algae.Either way,she could hire a pool service if she can't /won't keep it clean
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

username44 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:47 pm
SouthernGal wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:56 pm Kaden(pretty sure) also had his face on the hotel floor while he was laying down in the middle of the hallway. I cringe hardcore when she allows that. Like, my kid gets dirty enough playing outside and rolling around in the grass, she gets enough germs. Lol I couldn't even imagine.

She’s literally so disgusting and rude. When I see toddlers throwing fits on the ground in a grocery store I’m like sheesh, but when the kids are elementary age just being a big ole rolly poley on the ground I just want to tell them to get up and sit in a chair. If my 3 year old can travel on a plane often and behave than jess’ older kids don’t have to be on the floor. It’s flat out bad parenting. She thinks because she has 75 kids she gets a pass. No, no one is impressed by that, and no one is impressed when the kids are constantly on the ground in public. She gets off on the compliments but I’m sure the opposite is going through everyone else’s heads when they see them out in public.
Her parenting method is nothing no discipline and no structure. Her”bed time” is bullshit to since you know all those kids have a screen in their face for hours after their put to bed. She doesn’t cook or feed them balanced healthy meals. She doesn’t even watch them. She’s lazy and can’t handle the heard she created.

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

sondraK wrote:
CurlyQ121 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:44 pm
sondraK wrote: I agree.It always looks like it needs a shock treatment

Mimi admitted she didn't keep up w caring fo it,so I'm guessing it's algae.Either way,she could hire a pool service if she can't /won't keep it clean
Ew, I guess I missed her admitting that Image

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

When they woke up to go to the airport they must've all slept in their clothes too bc Big Baby had the same horrible outfit on as when she was asleep! And then she was gulping chocolate milk wow. No wonder her kids have awful teeth. Bet they brushed them about 3 times the entire trip.
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

MommaMia3 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:45 pm The only reason her kids were well behaved is because every single one of them had their own personal screen. She made a comment that the kids were going to have to nap on the second flight but that's not going to happen when they all have a phone or tablet in their hands.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
plus they had breaks in airports and seems seated more wisely with adults ...

I'm from France is it long to fly from Florida to California?
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Hahaha at this comment about never going to dye her hair again.
Because she's totally never been caught with red dye in her shopping cart or anything 🙃
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Spoink_12 wrote:Hahaha at this comment about never going to dye her hair again.
Because she's totally never been caught with red dye in her shopping cart or anything Image
I hate to defend her but she has admitted to buying a box of hair dye for her eyebrows.

sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

Frenchlurker wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:36 am I'm from France is it long to fly from Florida to California?
It would be about 4 - 5 hours for a direct flight with no stops.

Return to “JesssFam”