JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

kates_crush
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by kates_crush »

teach kids to respect animals!! I hate people who let their little kids do whatever they want with the family pet, and then people are like "omg the baby got bit!!" like yes you dumb butt, the kid was crawling on it.
I'm happy the cat is being fed and looked after, but addie needs to learn how to properly treat animals.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

I apologise if this has been covered already but why did they go to Florida and not do the parks ,
I thought Jess was the Disney queen and all that ?
They have got to be skint :?
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:I apologise if this has been covered already but why did they go to Florida and not do the parks ,
She had some excuse like you can’t go to the parks and the beach. You can only do one or the other so they wanted to do the beach this time. I also think she just doesn’t have the cash flowing in like she did before. Her perv views have gone down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Aaliyah_uk wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:14 am I apologise if this has been covered already but why did they go to Florida and not do the parks ,
The WDW parks are a LOT to deal with. Jess said it’s more of a destination vs just going to a park for the day. She’s not wrong. Disneyland is MUCH smaller. The two parks are across the street from each other, so you can do 2 parks pretty easily in a day. WDW is huge. You could fit Disneyland and California Adventure into Epcot twice. You could fit 3 Disneyland’s and 2 California Adventires into Animal Kingdom. You can walk between Hollywood Studios and Epcot, but it’s about a 20-30 minute walk.

For a first time visit, they are far better off doing just that. They can even do it all without renting a car, because WDW will pick you up at the airport, and transport you all over the parks.

I love going to WDW, but they are going to be hugely overwhelmed when they do go.

The beach is also pretty far from Orlando. Distance wise, it’s only about 75 miles. But there is one road to get there, and it’s always packed before you get off the highway. It can take 2-3 hours each way to go from Orlando to Clearwater Beach, a distance that should only take an hour.
dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dylanh26 »

I know this is kinda old, but am I the only one that has literally NEVER had dry ramen noodles? I saw it in a vlog once and just thought it was weird. That’s gotta be extremely unhealthy though. She put a poll on her Instagram asking if you ate dry ramen noodles as a kid and the poll was like 60% yes, so is that a normal thing?

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

dylanh26 wrote:I know this is kinda old, but am I the only one that has literally NEVER had dry ramen noodles? I saw it in a vlog once and just thought it was weird. That’s gotta be extremely unhealthy though. She put a poll on her Instagram asking if you ate dry ramen noodles as a kid and the poll was like 60% yes, so is that a normal thing?

Yup, In middle school I used to crush it and add lime & tapatio then eat it like if it were chips Image
Everyone in school did it lol but I’m almost 30 so no more of that!

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

dylanh26 wrote:I know this is kinda old, but am I the only one that has literally NEVER had dry ramen noodles? I saw it in a vlog once and just thought it was weird. That’s gotta be extremely unhealthy though. She put a poll on her Instagram asking if you ate dry ramen noodles as a kid and the poll was like 60% yes, so is that a normal thing?

I ate ramen noodles when I was in college and living the low budget life. Once I could afford not to live off of them I never looked back. I did not feed them cooked or dry to my kids.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

She must make this face a lot. She seems to be stupid to the basic knowledge most people know.

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

prettyll wrote:Image

She must make this face a lot. She seems to be stupid to the basic knowledge most people know.

That's what I don't understand, when there's something she doesn't know instead of looking it up she just shrugs and goes "I dont even know!" Like girl you have a world of knowledge and information at your fingertips. Stop using your phone trying to make Addie's hair red and look shit up if you don't know it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

I honestly don’t think Jess is stupid at all. Back when the twins were babies, she seemed incredibly intelligent during her sit down videos. Granted, I haven’t watched those in years so maybe I’m remembering them differently. But the main demographic of subscribers to the family vloggers are teenagers and teenagers don’t like moms that talk about car seat safety and RIC and EBF. They like moms that act and think like teenagers like Kyra and Keren, which is why they’re more successful. As soon as Jess stopped caring about her kids and started trying to keep up with those morons, her channel blew up. That’s not to say she doesn’t do stupid things, but I don’t think she’s actually as stupid as she acts. Not even close.

blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

megangold27 wrote:

I honestly don’t think Jess is stupid at all. Back when the twins were babies, she seemed incredibly intelligent during her sit down videos. Granted, I haven’t watched those in years so maybe I’m remembering them differently. But the main demographic of subscribers to the family vloggers are teenagers and teenagers don’t like moms that talk about car seat safety and RIC and EBF. They like moms that act and think like teenagers like Kyra and Keren, which is why they’re more successful. As soon as Jess stopped caring about her kids and started trying to keep up with those morons, her channel blew up. That’s not to say she doesn’t do stupid things, but I don’t think she’s actually as stupid as she acts. Not even close.

I think this is spot on. Jess has always made highly questionable life choices, but I did genuinely enjoy watching her back in the day.

KidsCatsChaos
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KidsCatsChaos »

megangold27 wrote:

She’s definitely trying to fit in with the mom themes. Back when it was just 3 kids it was definitely more in to be “crunchy” so she played that roll. She popped out her last kid during the “hot mess mom” theme. Where moms own being a mess and like wine.
She’s playing a role to fit the theme. Albeit the hot mess mom is probably her true persona and she’s happy to not need to put in so much effort to be “relatable”

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

KidsCatsChaos wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:45 pm
megangold27 wrote:

She’s definitely trying to fit in with the mom themes. Back when it was just 3 kids it was definitely more in to be “crunchy” so she played that roll. She popped out her last kid during the “hot mess mom” theme. Where moms own being a mess and like wine.
She’s playing a role to fit the theme. Albeit the hot mess mom is probably her true persona and she’s happy to not need to put in so much effort to be “relatable”

This is what I was thinking. I also think she really is ditsy but planned those sit down videos and just read things she read on internet to sound more educated.
megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

blipbloop wrote:
megangold27 wrote:

I think this is spot on. Jess has always made highly questionable life choices, but I did genuinely enjoy watching her back in the day.

The way she acts now is just so over the top and annoying. Like the whole microwave thing—any normal adult would have just thought, “Oh wow, that’s cool. I’ll have to remember that next time,” Not act she discovered a government kept secret. Britney and Vanessa are so stupid and they don’t even realize it and it’s funny to watch because of that. Jess isn’t stupid but acts like she is and she’s not even good at it.

Candyheart
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Candyheart »

She probably share clothes with Lilly someday I can imagine the click bait #teenagersteals my clothes or some shit.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Candyheart wrote:She probably share clothes with Lilly someday I can imagine the click bait #teenagersteals my clothes or some shit.
But Lilia sTiLl WeArS 4t YoU gUyS!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Candyheart wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:44 pm She probably share clothes with Lilly someday I can imagine the click bait #teenagersteals my clothes or some shit.
I doubt that she could ever fit in to Lilia's clothes... unless for some reason Lila starts getting heavier. Not saying Jesss is fat, but... she's not exactly a toothpick and Lila is a toothpick. But, I do see her doing those, having my daughter pick out my outfit at the mall, type videos..
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

That was such a boring video. It’s boring enough actually flying and travelling yourself. Why would I want to see a montage of a family do it?
Also, sure, it was nice that the kids were well behaved on the flight however it goes to show that that’s not the norm for these kids. It was an expectation that my brother and I sat nicely and behaved on flights/in public at all times. The fact Jess made such a big deal about it and legit went on about it for 10 minutes goes to show that they normally don’t behave and this was unusual. Honestly I don’t think my parents ever made a big deal of us behaving on a flight, because we always did.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
KidsCatsChaos wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:45 pm
megangold27 wrote: I honestly don’t think Jess is stupid at all. Back when the twins were babies, she seemed incredibly intelligent during her sit down videos. Granted, I haven’t watched those in years so maybe I’m remembering them differently. But the main demographic of subscribers to the family vloggers are teenagers and teenagers don’t like moms that talk about car seat safety and RIC and EBF. They like moms that act and think like teenagers like Kyra and Keren, which is why they’re more successful. As soon as Jess stopped caring about her kids and started trying to keep up with those morons, her channel blew up. That’s not to say she doesn’t do stupid things, but I don’t think she’s actually as stupid as she acts. Not even close.

This is what I was thinking. I also think she really is ditsy but planned those sit down videos and just read things she read on internet to sound more educated.
But at least she read the information. That’s a step in the right direction, at least.
Now she just says dumb shit and doesn’t even try to educate herself. She just thinks being stupid is cute.
3mmum
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 3mmum »

Addie walking on to the plane barefoot...the amount of germs and grime on an airplane floor is insane! So grotty.

Return to “JesssFam”