JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by sondraK »

twomommies wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:56 pm [quote="MommaMia3

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
She needs to quit with the crop type tops and vagina eating shorts...I cannot imagine what they think of her at that dance school lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
[/quote]

Is Jesss friends w any of the dance moms,besides Janelle? It seems they all ignore her,which is what I would do
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Babbs18 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:48 pm
sondraK wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:05 pm If I saw Jess and her crew lining up for at the movie theatre I would turn around and go to a later showing lmao imagine being in there with them shrieking and talking and yelling all through it and Jess recording, no thanks
Me,too.When I went to the original,there was a lady....no kids,she was the child....giggling and laughing her ass off the whole time.Annoying af! And she would hollar out,"I love it!" Good,then keep your mouth shut so others can hear
I laughed so hard at thisImagelady was probably on day leave from the mental healthcare institution
Probably! LOL
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Hi guys! I'm SO sorry about the wait for a new thread, I moved to a new apartment/city about a month ago and we've finally gotten to a point where I can sometimes check in here Image I haven't even really gotten to watch YouTube...I've been so deprived! Haha!

New thread! viewtopic.php?f=181&t=16027
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “JesssFam”