JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

KidsCatsChaos
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Unread post by KidsCatsChaos »

prettyll wrote:
Heyyhoe wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 0cde24.jpg[/IMG]
I’m starving just by looking at these pics. Jess, sis, what kind of lunches are these. ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They would be better off with school lunch.

My daughter has these lunch boxes. They are SO god damn easy to pack healthy food in. We haven’t started school yet but she goes to summer camp.
For Friday she had blueberries and pineapple slices in one container. Greek yogurt (for the added protein) in another. In the large side we did white bean and spinach quesadilla cut into triangles and added cherry tomatoes in the same large container. In the little dip container I added a fruit and veggie gummy treat.
She plays SO hard at summer camp and then immediately after has karate and barn chores before dinner. She needs good nutrition to keep her going. And it takes literally minutes to put together.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Heyyhoe wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 0cde24.jpg[/IMG]
I’m starving just by looking at these pics. Jess, sis, what kind of lunches are these. ImageImage

Her kids literally get NO protein Image

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Unread post by prettyll »

MommaMia3 wrote:Also, just saw her Insta stories and she's trying to pick a date night outfit. Both were horrible IMO, but look at the scabs on her chest Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 8a78bb.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Fuck she looks like she’s been through the ringer.
And it totally looks like she dyes her hair look how light those roots are.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

On her date night outfit she says "kinda looks scandalous". Hmmm, so your ok with wearing most of the clothes you wear (low cut, shorts 5 sizes too small cutting off circulation) and showing your body but a shirt YOU bought is scandalous all the sudden.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

MiloandMax1 wrote:On her date night outfit she says "kinda looks scandalous". Hmmm, so your ok with wearing most of the clothes you wear (low cut, shorts 5 sizes too small cutting off circulation) and showing your body but a shirt YOU bought is scandalous all the sudden.

Swing by target and buy a singlet to put under it if its so bad Image sorry but if i saw her cat butthole belly button across the table from me thru her top, id be put off my food! Image
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Nekonekonee wrote:Lilia got a justice, target, and Disney store trip in the same week. Definitely not her favorite
Why do they need costumes to watch a movie? What a waste of money!

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
Gumballerina wrote:
bia_molly34 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:58 pm No, I wouldn't be, I think Kyson is a beautiful boy, just too needy, and I didn't compare her to Aria, just said Aria is skinny too, now to say that Lilia has some disease simply because she's skinny is crazy to me, and yes everything that involves Lilia ends up generating discussions of pages and pages, and this does not happen with Jessica's other children, so no, it's not worrying about her, it's really petty, and some people forget she's only nine and it's not her fault that Mom spies her on the internet.
Lilia isn't just skinny; she is literally skin and bones. I guarantee she's underweight. No one is targeting Lilia by expressing this, they are merely (including myself) concerned. And there have been times where the other children have been spoken about for a particular reason that gone on pages and pages. No one said she has a disease unless you're referring to me when I called her borderline anorexic. If she isn't anorexic now then she will be come her teen years because of Jess's "pretty, petite, dainty, small" obsession.

And how exactly is Kyson too needy? Can you elaborate?
I feel as though kyson gets the least amount of affection and has to basically fight to get it. She loves on all the other kids without any issues. Addie is clingy and she’s okay with that. She likes kyson the least because he doesn’t favor her side of the family. He’s not needy imo. He NEEDS more love if you ask me.

He’s DRAKES CLONE! You know that saying about how the kid that reminds us of what we hate the most about ourselves is the one we struggle with...he reminds her of what she hates the most about her past! It’s gotta be part of it!

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Siimplycraziie wrote:I am baffled by these lunches. My kid doesn’t take healthy lunches by any means, but she at least has protein. One slice of turkey and half a slice of bread? Seriously? My 2.5 year old will eat triple that. What is so wrong with sending a full size sandwich? Oh wait ... it won’t fit into your stupid little boxes that are “so on trend” Image those kids have to be starving by the time they get home, not to mention the rest of their school day.

She could fit a whole sandwich in there somewhere. There are also newer metal bento lunchboxes that are supposedly better for the environment and don't need to be replaced every year since it seems like her and every other YouTuber toss good water bottles, backpacks, and lunchboxes at the end of the school year for content instead of cleaning them

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

SO RED! ImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 2cf250.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

All your children have changed so much from one frame to another that it seems to be other children.
kleo721
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kleo721 »

Lmaooo y’all don’t hate me but when she was showing that jeans outfit w the heels on ig stories she gave me major miss trunchbull vibes

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Seriously Jessica? Have you given up on being a responsible parent? What if you wreck with lilias foot up there?

I JUST GOT TO THE FUCKING PART WHERE SHE ASKS LANDEN TO GET A REALLY SHARP KNIFE TO OPEN THE BOX. THEN THERES AN UP THE DRESS SHOT OF ADDIE. WHAT THE FUCK.
I'm so fucking done with this stupid bitch.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... bde4d0.jpg[/IMG]

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Wonder if she'll say something back? I've commented stuff like this every time she posts a video now. She's got to be fed up by now, right?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 19b6b2.jpg[/IMG]

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Addie was vlogging for quite awhile, even walking down the stairs with the camera. Landen takes it for a second and Lilia freaks out because "mom didn't give you permission". So shes a typical bossy sister but it was ok for Addie, and she had to have seen Addie with the camera.

All Jess does is talk in her videos. And I noticed she admitted being with Chris 24/7 was annoying. But she's the one that is insecure about him doing things alone, even simple errands.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

That black top with the light blue ripped jeans DO NOT go together. Lmao she’s looking like a mess like always.

LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

Neither of those outfits were good. Instead of just buying more and more, why not go and see a stylist? They would probably tell her to burn her entire wardrobe. Wearing everything extra small and tight does not make you look younger and sexier.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Does anyone else think that Messss and Scoobs had a huge fight?

She openly admitted he pisses her off (and she him) and then the whole bath thing and what she said then. He can be sweet “when he wants to be”.
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

I had a quick scan of the comments on her latest video (didn't watch it) and there doesn't seem to be any worrying timestamps. One was a bit weird. They must be on top of it for now, or the pedos have decided to go about things differently.
Who wants to bet Addie gets pulled out of school because they won't have any content?
Ann9ie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ann9ie »

youwontknow wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:08 pm New video explaining why Addie is going to preschool. Spoiler: it’s because she’s two, but she’s also almost three. Which, shock horror, is how both numbers and ageing works. But Jessssss still rambles on explaining it. Because she’s two. But she’s ALSO ALMOST THREE.
Yup and every preschool starts at 2.9 that's when they're developmentally a preschooler. I've worked at one for over a decade. It's not because she's super smart and it doesn't need explaining by Jess.
dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dylanh26 »

Why in the hell did she ask her FIVE year old to go get her a reallyyyy sharp knife? What if we would’ve cut himself or god forbid dropped it and landed on it! That is absolutely ridiculous and unsafe. I’m glad he just got a butter knife. I feel like Jessica has always been the “it’ll never happen to me” type but when it does I hope it comes back and bites her in the ass.

Return to “JesssFam”