JesssFam: Desperate Lady and Lipstick Baby (Part 131)

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Desperate Lady and Lipstick Baby (Part 131)

Unread post by cjl123 »

It’s funny that Jessica questions if going on vacation will make her a bad mom, but doesn’t question if posting her baby girl online with her legs wide open makes her a bad mom. Priorities right? It’s the Jessica show they all just live in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

cjl123 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:16 pm It’s funny that Jessica questions if going on vacation will make her a bad mom, but doesn’t question if posting her baby girl online with her legs wide open makes her a bad mom. Priorities right? It’s the Jessica show they all just live in it.

Or that she gets these opportunities because she exploits her kids and doesn't give them any privacy.
dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

JesssFam: Desperate Lady and Lipstick Baby (Part 131)

Unread post by dylanh26 »

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Lilia will complain to Jess and Jess will act as if Gabe is nearly abusive.
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

I am realllyyy starting to hate her! I can’t support them anymore. She records Addie in her underwear with her legs spread wide open! Would she do that with Lilia? Nooo because it’s inappropriate so don’t fucking do it to Addie! Disgusting close her fucking legs Jessica’s there are many disgusting men following you under fake accounts just to jerk off to your daughter.
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

I am realllyyy starting to hate her! I can’t support them anymore. She records Addie in her underwear with her legs spread wide open! Would she do that with Lilia? Nooo because it’s inappropriate so don’t fucking do it to Addie! Disgusting close her fucking legs Jessica’s there are many disgusting men following you under fake accounts just to jerk off to your daughter.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Oof. Cut this child's hair, god damn[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 20b86b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Hereforthemamadrama wrote:I am realllyyy starting to hate her! I can’t support them anymore. She records Addie in her underwear with her legs spread wide open! Would she do that with Lilia? Nooo because it’s inappropriate so don’t fucking do it to Addie! Disgusting close her fucking legs Jessica’s there are many disgusting men following you under fake accounts just to jerk off to your daughter.
How her and Chris sleep at night knowing this blows my mind. They are seriously awful parents.

Sb0317
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sb0317 »

Hereforthemamadrama wrote:I am realllyyy starting to hate her! I can’t support them anymore. She records Addie in her underwear with her legs spread wide open! Would she do that with Lilia? Nooo because it’s inappropriate so don’t fucking do it to Addie! Disgusting close her fucking legs Jessica’s there are many disgusting men following you under fake accounts just to jerk off to your daughter.
I am on the same boat. I used to love her, her videos. I live about 45 min from Modesto, I go there somewhat frequently for service on my car and it's the closest mall. Anyway, before I realized this chick is a literal shit show of human garbage, I would low key wish I'd run into her at the mall (LOL) it never happened, nor has it and now I hope I don't. Especially since having my own child, who's a few months younger than big baby, I am constantly dumbfounded at her serious lack of regard for her kids safety in multiple way, and their privacy. It's sad that we aren't shocked that she still does this shit, disgusted for sure, but not surprised.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Hereforthemamadrama wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:37 pm I am realllyyy starting to hate her! I can’t support them anymore. She records Addie in her underwear with her legs spread wide open! Would she do that with Lilia? Nooo because it’s inappropriate so don’t fucking do it to Addie! Disgusting close her fucking legs Jessica’s there are many disgusting men following you under fake accounts just to jerk off to your daughter.
Seven year old Lilia topless in the bath for the whole internet to see. Then she claimed people had issues because the boys were in the tub. No, you twit, you shouldn't be putting naked video of your kids on the internet.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:39 pm
Hereforthemamadrama wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:37 pm I am realllyyy starting to hate her! I can’t support them anymore. She records Addie in her underwear with her legs spread wide open! Would she do that with Lilia? Nooo because it’s inappropriate so don’t fucking do it to Addie! Disgusting close her fucking legs Jessica’s there are many disgusting men following you under fake accounts just to jerk off to your daughter.
Seven year old Lilia topless in the bath for the whole internet to see. Then she claimed people had issues because the boys were in the tub. No, you twit, you shouldn't be putting naked video of your kids on the internet.
Or even when 9 year old Lilia was in the bath with Addie (singing the london bridge song).
bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:39 pm
Like in the video where she shows the new cat that appeared on her doorstep, Kaden and Kyson are only in their underwear, but Kaden she shows her closely only from the waist down, I kept waiting to be commented here, which never happened and boys have as many problems being shown with underwear or without as much as girls.
Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

Jess: puts a picture in her Instastory of her snuggling Landen before bed.

An hour later: puts a video of Addie painting while her siblings are presumably in bed.

The kid has no boundaries or structure. Pre-school is going to be so tough for her.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I'm not surprised the 'good' Dr is already suggesting more procedures to 'improve' Jessss even more.Gotta line those pockets w $$$
kafy92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kafy92 »

I find it a serious issue about a kid (i believe it was addie) cyring that something wasn’t charged. that shows a true sign of addiction. i feel really bad for them

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

It was still daytime when Chris got back with Tommy & Caden yet they didn’t get to the camp ground until 10pm. Why did they leave so damn late?! Then the kids stayed up another hour or two after arriving. That is way too late, Jess it doesn’t matter if it’s the weekend! No child should be going to bed at midnight or later. She seriously has to be the dumbest bitch.
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

kafy92 wrote:I find it a serious issue about a kid (i believe it was addie) cyring that something wasn’t charged. that shows a true sign of addiction. i feel really bad for them

Since she was saying it's not her responsability to plug in the tablet, I'm guessing it's one of the boys, I thought I recognized Kaden but I could be wrong

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Edited to add : also they litteraly just came in the door... so much for no screen time on school days !
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Right,bc Jesss prolly makes sure lilia's things are charged.And i think it was lil's ipad addie misplaced,so of course jesss used the cams to figure out where it was.she prolly would've just told the boys it's not her place to keep track of their things
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

not to mention,all the driving chris had to do in one day. they'd have been better off just leaving the next morning

Return to “JesssFam”