JesssFam: Desperate Lady and Lipstick Baby (Part 131)

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Desperate Lady and Lipstick Baby (Part 131)

Unread post by prettyll »

ellie- wrote:She always packs those lunches tho.. Like wtf how do you expect your kids to thrive and so well in school on basically carbs and sugar. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... d0b003.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
How hard is it to make sandwiches or just have them eat school lunch. She’s lazy and loves wasting money so I’m surprised she doesn’t have them buy lunch. You would think your kid eating other kids food would be a clue. All she packs them is snacks. Maybe she barely feeds her kids on purpose to keep them small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

If her child is eating all of his own and his classmate's lunch then that should be enough to know your crappy lunches aren't sufficient. What got me though is the twins are in the same class, apparently, have the exact same friends, but it was Kaden's lunch that came back with two scoops of blueberries and some gummies - surely Kyson would've eaten that, too, if he's taking his friend's? It's like another backhanded compliment AGAIN by saying he's greedy.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Does she not even read what she writes? So yogurt is a treat? Oh that's right because its just one with artificial flavors. Kyson never had pasta, the one that did was Landen because she said in the past he's the one that loved the peas.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

She is stupid cheap. Like gets her kids crap lunches, cheap shoes that they have to wear until they literally fall off, too small clothes for Addy and then gets herself new phones, computer, camera and 17k on herself without even maintaining it whilst most of her kids are anemic and probably sick and tired a lot because of their crappy diet. "Hold on lemme spend thousands on myself and give my kids dry ramen for school lunch even though they are the ones that basically pay the bills". Mrs Worst Mom Ever. Jesus.

happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

prettyll wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:28 pm
ellie- wrote:She always packs those lunches tho.. Like wtf how do you expect your kids to thrive and so well in school on basically carbs and sugar.

How hard is it to make sandwiches or just have them eat school lunch. She’s lazy and loves wasting money so I’m surprised she doesn’t have them buy lunch. You would think your kid eating other kids food would be a clue. All she packs them is snacks. Maybe she barely feeds her kids on purpose to keep them small.

If they ate proper good at school, Mama wouldn’t be able to monetize on lunch videos and cute lunchbox photos
CottonCandySky
Talker
Talker

JesssFam: Desperate Lady and Lipstick Baby (Part 131)

Unread post by CottonCandySky »

randomgerman wrote:I could definitely be skinnier and eat healthier, too, no doubt about that... but what Jessica is doing to her body is not good. She's even wider now than she was before. Her hips have gone so much more apart, her thighs are getting so big. Why did she pay so much money if she wasn't going to work on herself afterwards? She wasted so much money and now that Addie will be in school at least a couple hours a week, she could have easily done some prep-work for her surgery and get a work-out routine on. This is so sad. That money was just thrown out the window.
But didn’t you know, it wasn’t to make her look better. The reason was that here muscles were separated because of being pregnant with twins. Kyson and Kaden (they aren’t named very often, you probably know them as “the Twins”) ruined her body. And that’s why she did the 17K surgery.

[/sarcasm]
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Why doesn't she just let the kids have a school hot lunch, save her packing shitty food like peas and blueberries or 2 apple slices lmao he says they're all SOOOOO active.... well damn, let them have a proper lunch then!!!! Its not like they cant afford it.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Gumballerina wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:44 pm If her child is eating all of his own and his classmate's lunch then that should be enough to know your crappy lunches aren't sufficient. What got me though is the twins are in the same class, apparently, have the exact same friends, but it was Kaden's lunch that came back with two scoops of blueberries and some gummies - surely Kyson would've eaten that, too, if he's taking his friend's? It's like another backhanded compliment AGAIN by saying he's greedy.
And Kaden coming back with the blueberries makes you realize he literally ate the strawberries, protein bar (meant as a snack), crackers for an entire day of lunch. So once again she compares them but Kyson's body probably burns it differently.

Are the twins in the same class? I thought she made a huge deal all these years they split them up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Shes now saying that Kyson didn't eat his friends lunch? Was that in the vlog?
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Gumballerina wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:44 pm If her child is eating all of his own and his classmate's lunch then that should be enough to know your crappy lunches aren't sufficient. What got me though is the twins are in the same class, apparently, have the exact same friends, but it was Kaden's lunch that came back with two scoops of blueberries and some gummies - surely Kyson would've eaten that, too, if he's taking his friend's? It's like another backhanded compliment AGAIN by saying he's greedy.
And Kaden coming back with the blueberries makes you realize he literally ate the strawberries, protein bar (meant as a snack), crackers for an entire day of lunch. So once again she compares them but Kyson's body probably burns it differently.

Are the twins in the same class? I thought she made a huge deal all these years they split them up.

Wtf why are there cheese itz and gold fish??!

bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:41 pm Shes now saying that Kyson didn't eat his friends lunch? Was that in the vlog?
Yeah, it's on the vlog, she said he eats all yours and your friends.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Hoe4Christmas wrote:why is this girl constantly scratching and picking at her chest and hair? it’s so unhygienic. the best thing for your skin is not to constantly touch it. for the love of god

I used the get a tiny bit of chest acne and the worst thing is to pick it...my remedy is NO PICKING skin oils on it will make it worse and Neutrogena Hydration Wash made it 100% better.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

prettyll wrote:
ellie- wrote:She always packs those lunches tho.. Like wtf how do you expect your kids to thrive and so well in school on basically carbs and sugar. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... d0b003.jpg[/IMG]

By that comment I'm gonna say that her whole "tell me what you want packed in your lunch every day" was just for the vlog

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote:Does she not even read what she writes? So yogurt is a treat? Oh that's right because its just one with artificial flavors. Kyson never had pasta, the one that did was Landen because she said in the past he's the one that loved the peas.
Their lunches are literally ALL sugar and carbs that they will then run off at recess. She can keep trying that argument but this is how her channel is fading away like OkBaby, EllieandJared, DailyBumps, etc.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lolislol26 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:

Wtf why are there cheese itz and gold fish??!

Because she's too lazy to pack an actual meal. FFS in those spots if they love carrots give them carrots and ranch and maybe try introducing salad (I do a small salad with ranch and tomatoes sometimes). It's not hard. I think she's justifying it to herself by saying at least at least they have a veggie or something when it's all unhealthy beige foods most people/kids eat as snacks. Hell, I won't even buy Cheez Its and Goldfish at the same time because it's too much crap food in my cabinet.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

She just wants to play victim now "I am such a failure" so people pat her ass (that's getting bigger from her and Scooby Doo's takeout dates while her kids are eating another kids lunches because they are still hungry). But then again these are people that think Jess is a wonderful mom and the kids playing in the street is safe so who cares about what also goes in their bodies.

I don't know everything about nutrition but I mean Jess has that 1,000.00 iphone and cant be bothered to Google "healthy lunches" or "protein"? Even if she can't send pb (I think that one sandwhich had just jelly so pb is probably against the schools rules - understandably) she could look for something that can substitute peanut butter that doesn't come with allergic reactions.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

In regards to Addie’s feet being on the counter I wonder it Sadie’s food/water is still kept up there. her house is huge so much space to put it!!!

Personal - but once I put my cats food/water in my bedroom because I wanted it out of the way from people and my apartment was tiny. I would feel so disgusted if I went over to someone’s house and saw that! (I also don’t like when people put their cats litter box in the bathroom!) I had to once for 8 months and hated myself for it.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:She just wants to play victim now "I am such a failure" so people pat her ass (that's getting bigger from her and Scooby Doo's takeout dates while her kids are eating another kids lunches because they are still hungry). But then again these are people that think Jess is a wonderful mom and the kids playing in the street is safe so who cares about what also goes in their bodies.

I don't know everything about nutrition but I mean Jess has that 1,000.00 iphone and cant be bothered to Google "healthy lunches" or "protein"? Even if she can't send pb (I think that one sandwhich had just jelly so pb is probably against the schools rules - understandably) she could look for something that can substitute peanut butter that doesn't come with allergic reactions.
There’s a hundred other nutbutter and non-nut butters out there. Since peanuts aren’t actually nuts, a lot of kids with allergies to peanuts can have other nutbutters (not all obviously.)
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

There is always that one parent who wants to act like a victim because for 6 hours a day their child cannot have PB when they can the rest of the time. Jess wants to be lazy and send those frozen PB & J sandwiches that defrost by lunch time or something similar. She can just get a huge thing of sunbutter from Costco when she goes they even have fake nutella now.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Target even sells a no nut butter (Alissa Rose on YouTube made her boyfriend Reeses cups with it). Jess Just doesn't want to do any research and "knows her kids". Well obviously you don't.

She wants comments just doesn't want people to ask her about something she said herself in the vlog. It was a question and people jumped down that persons throat. I really don't think the original comment about them eating another kids lunch was even that person being rude. Everyone was fine until Jess started playing poor me then her minions

Return to “JesssFam”