JesssFam: Custody Lies & Chunky Thighs (Part 132)

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Custody Lies & Chunky Thighs

Unread post by webby »

daddy & daughter goals is definitely eating sugary cereal out of a fucking Tupperware container in bed while watching Big Brother

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

Wtf.ever wrote:I just find it funny that she talks about Chris being a stay at home dad like its' nothing. His wife was out there working, imagine if Chris expected Jess to work at a real job while he stayed home? That would never happen. But people are supposed to feel bad for Chris because his ex got sick of that and found somebody else. Jess cannot get over the fact that drake gives zero fucks, and never has. No matter what, he was not going to bow down to her. She won't ever get over that. She wanted a bad boy, then can't get why he's acting like exactly that. I also think it's funny that people are always commenting on her insta and stuff saying that Chris should adopt the boys. When did Chris ever even want to? Her fans all live in fantasy land.
Women do that to their husbands all the time though... what's the difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wtf.ever »

The difference is that Jess wouldn’t do it but expects Chris’s ex to be okay with it. Do you see Jess working her ass off at a real job and paying all the bills while Chris stays home? If it came to that she would kick his ass out and say he was a dead beat just like she did with her last two baby daddies.
Chris doesn’t work so where is his child support coming from? She is okay with covering Chris’s child support and not drakes when it’s the kids themselves being exploited that are paying the bills in that house. Also drake must be paying something, because you don’t just not pay child support without repercussions.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Wtf.ever wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:24 am The difference is that Jess wouldn’t do it but expects Chris’s ex to be okay with it. Do you see Jess working her ass off at a real job and paying all the bills while Chris stays home? If it came to that she would kick his ass out and say he was a dead beat just like she did with her last two baby daddies.
Chris doesn’t work so where is his child support coming from? She is okay with covering Chris’s child support and not drakes when it’s the kids themselves being exploited that are paying the bills in that house. Also drake must be paying something, because you don’t just not pay child support without repercussions.
Jessica is the one who is working whileChris stays home. If he was a female we wouldnt be having this conversation.... Chris was a SAHD and his wife worked, she probably had higher paying jobs? as far as Jessica paying Chris' child support, I would say she is OK with it since it has been going on for a few years now. They obviously have an arrangement worked out for whatever the believe is best suited for their family.
Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

It’s irrelevant if other families choose to have a stay at home parent. We are talking about Jess, not stay at home parents in general. Where does Jess work? Lol. You don’t know what Chris’s ex was okay with him not working She found another man for a reason, Is her new man also unemployed? Doubt it. The point is that Chris does not work for his kids child support, so she has no room talking shit about drake when neither Chris or Gabe pays either.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Chris does work! He flies the drones
Hahahaha
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I don't knock Chris for being a SAHD but I think the issue is if Jess had to go get a real job outside of the home would she be ok with him at home playing fortnite, especially with kids in school? If he went after her for spousal support would she be ok with that? If he didn't pay child support or had his next girlfriend paying it she would talk so much trash on it. But its ok for her NOW.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Another thing I see here often is that we knock Chris for being a stay at home dad and if that was a woman nobody would say anything. Yet on the flip side of that if a man says how hes the provider (or like Jess has said wears the pants) everyone would have a meltdown about equality something Jess herself preaches. It works both ways still.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:33 am I don't knock Chris for being a SAHD but I think the issue is if Jess had to go get a real job outside of the home would she be ok with him at home playing fortnite, especially with kids in school? If he went after her for spousal support would she be ok with that? If he didn't pay child support or had his next girlfriend paying it she would talk so much trash on it. But its ok for her NOW.
Oh, and imagine if this next girlfriend made HER children film to make money to pay the child support.
Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

There is a difference between a family deciding that one parent should stay home and a situation where one parent is a lazy bum who refuses to work regardless of what the other parent wants. That goes for either parent. We don’t know what their situation was but clearly his ex wasn’t happy. Regardless, yes I think it’s ridiculous for Jess to sit there and call drake a dead beat for not contributing, or contributing enough, when her other two baby daddies don’t either. The fact that drake won’t kiss her ass like the other two is the real issue there.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

I wonder if Jessica is aware that stores mark stuff up and put it “on sale” just to make you feel like your getting a good deal. Especially stores that are always on sale.

Katya Mullet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katya Mullet »

girl_please wrote:She keeps saying that they are dressing "dapper style" for the halloween party at Disneyland when I'm pretty sure she means disneybound and it's driving me crazy. Dapper Day is different than disneybounding. It is true you can, and a lot of people do, disneybound on Dapper Day, but dapper style just means dressing fancy and disneybounding is more like cosplay lite, which is pretty much what I think she is trying to say, but doesn't have the right word for it. Crazy how such a big Disney fan wouldn't know that...
Being friends(?) with keren must be rubbing off on her! That bitch can’t say anything right and I feel like over the years Jesss has become way more stupid

Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

prettyll wrote:I wonder if Jessica is aware that stores mark stuff up and put it “on sale” just to make you feel like your getting a good deal. Especially stores that are always on sale.

YES!! They’ll mark something “original price $60 — Sale price $19.99” when it’s literally just a t-shirt Image
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

I used to have no problem with chris having been a SAHD until their recent video where he made it sound like he was more unemployed at times than a true SAHD. Hes portraying his own context to make ashley look bad and himself look like super dad when I think the reality is he was a lazy bum who couldn't keep a job and, at times, was stuck of home so naturally was doing the most child care

Does anyone know what ashley does for a living?
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:33 am I don't knock Chris for being a SAHD but I think the issue is if Jess had to go get a real job outside of the home would she be ok with him at home playing fortnite, especially with kids in school? If he went after her for spousal support would she be ok with that? If he didn't pay child support or had his next girlfriend paying it she would talk so much trash on it. But its ok for her NOW.
Yes and what if he pulled a knife on her and her bf? Would she be ok with THAT? If Chris were Drake,she's be non stop about it.But as long as it's someone else he did that to...it's ok
motocrosshunny420
Talker
Talker

Unread post by motocrosshunny420 »

LittleButThere wrote:Her JustJesss channel is going to fall to crap after the drake drama is over. She really isnt that interesting to keep a channel going about herself... which, this channel hasnt even been, its been JustLetMeTalkAboutEveryoneElse

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I’m catching up on the thread but I can see Jesss spilling Gabe’s shit (and say he was okay with her saying it), Chris’ shit (he can’t say no, he wants the gravy train to keep going), by that point Lilia will have a period and she’ll have a video on that & bra shopping, and then she’ll talk about the divorce from Chris. I wouldn’t put it past her to divorce Chris for views

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sondraK wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:36 pm
Yes and what if he pulled a knife on her and her bf? Would she be ok with THAT? If Chris were Drake,she's be non stop about it.But as long as it's someone else he did that to...it's ok
And they were laughing about it. Because domestic violence is so funny to her apparently.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

chelsieross7 wrote:I used to have no problem with chris having been a SAHD until their recent video where he made it sound like he was more unemployed at times than a true SAHD. Hes portraying his own context to make ashley look bad and himself look like super dad when I think the reality is he was a lazy bum who couldn't keep a job and, at times, was stuck of home so naturally was doing the most child care

Does anyone know what ashley does for a living?
I THINK she was working at MAC cosmetics, idk if she still does.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Of course, Kaden got a 3 which is un-achievable, by ANY other kid in that grade, in listening and speech... yet Kyson didn't... and Kaden is the one that Mess had to put up captions up, so we can understand what he's saying... I am willing to bet that she mixed their report cards up, just to give special recognition to her favorite twin. Amazingly, Kyson is such trouble at home... what does he do that's such trouble??? If he does something that's trouble, I have yet to see it in the vlogs...

Mess, quit picking on Kyson, just because he looks like his father, it's not his fault. He's a sweet boy... and when he grows up, he's going to hate you for treating him so badly, and showing favoritism to the rest of his siblings and none to him! Also, Your surgery may have done better if you actually would exercise once in awhile, and not just eat Texas Roadhouse and junk food and sit around all day acting like you're doing work... then maybe you wouldn't have thighs the size of your waist that you keep trying to squeeze into shorts that are screaming in pain from the threads being pulled apart!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

If Kaden speaks so well,WHY is she still putting up subtitles?

Return to “JesssFam”