JesssFam: Spilling Cold Tea & Hungry for Drake's D (Part 133)

LittleButThere
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Spilling Cold Tea & Hungry for Drake's D (Part 133)

Unread post by LittleButThere »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
LittleButThere wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:48 am
shortstop wrote:I do have a question!! Made California people can help me!

Why do California vloggers day it never rains?? When we’ve seen it rain and Jess says they need rain boots.

Why do they say it’s cold ?? it’s 69 degrees today and I’m warm. I do live in the Midwest.
We mean "it never rains" because we usually have maybe 1 month total of rain a year. Its super rare, and when it does "rain" its usually a light rain or sprinkle.

And we say its cold because when you go from 105+ degrees to 60's and 30's-40's at night. It is cold Image and our air is dry so we dont have the humidity. But our hi's are usually higher than yours so our lows seem colder than yours.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
30’s-40’s is cold for people not used to cold, but it gets to -20 here regularly, so your cold does not seem colder than ours. It’s just cold to you because you aren’t used to being cold.
No, i mean like our colds- 30s to 60s feels colder than yours because our highs are higher than yours. But honestly, after winter 70s seems hot before we get to the 100s+ again. Im not saying our cold is colder than yours, cuz i know thats not true

LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

horsegirl1919 wrote:
LittleButThere wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:51 pm I can't wait until these T&C vlogs start rolling out though because Jess is way too extra for April and April is waaaay too nice to say anything, but Chris seems to be having a ton of fun with Justin while Jess is of course getting along with the other 2 guys.

I was sitting here trying to figure out who april is and what she had to do with tommy and caden until i realized you meant turks and caicos lol.by the way who is april?i havent been on instagram lately.
Oh hahaha sorry!!! April is another Mommy vlogger from AprilandJustinTV. April also has a beauty channel called AprilAthena7. She is super sweet, has 2 little boys, lives in the bay area.

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:08 pm
sondraK wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:06 pm How long bf Lilia twerks? Not long,I presume.She already knows obnoxious twit dancing
What makes you think she doesn’t already?
Jessss would've filmed it
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

bia_molly34 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:44 pm
sondraK wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:06 pm How long bf Lilia twerks? Not long,I presume.She already knows obnoxious twit dancing
I find Lilia and Jessica with such different personalities, honestly I don't see Lilia acting like this when she's twenty-seven, she just wants to please her mother, but I realize that deep down she and Jessica are opposite, and I think it's amazing that they People who say Kyson shouldn't be compared to Drake do this to Lilia.
Lilia already DOES do obnoxious twit dancing,just not twerking...yet.I'm thinking Jess will exploit her soon,not when she's 27.
When she's 27,Jesss will be the one copying Lilia,trying to look like a cool,hip 45 yo.Can't wait to see that one.LOL
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Lilia already does the over exaggerated dance moves for attention. Jess encourages it so not her fault. But just like Jess she loves the attention.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

sondraK wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:39 pm
bia_molly34 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:44 pm

I find Lilia and Jessica with such different personalities, honestly I don't see Lilia acting like this when she's twenty-seven, she just wants to please her mother, but I realize that deep down she and Jessica are opposite, and I think it's amazing that they People who say Kyson shouldn't be compared to Drake do this to Lilia.
Lilia already DOES do obnoxious twit dancing,just not twerking...yet.I'm thinking Jess will exploit her soon,not when she's 27.
When she's 27,Jesss will be the one copying Lilia,trying to look like a cool,hip 45 yo.Can't wait to see that one.LOL

Yeah, I find Lilia and Jess very similar imho
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

LittleButThere wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:47 pm
horsegirl1919 wrote:
LittleButThere wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:51 pm I can't wait until these T&C vlogs start rolling out though because Jess is way too extra for April and April is waaaay too nice to say anything, but Chris seems to be having a ton of fun with Justin while Jess is of course getting along with the other 2 guys.

I was sitting here trying to figure out who april is and what she had to do with tommy and caden until i realized you meant turks and caicos lol.by the way who is april?i havent been on instagram lately.
Oh hahaha sorry!!! April is another Mommy vlogger from AprilandJustinTV. April also has a beauty channel called AprilAthena7. She is super sweet, has 2 little boys, lives in the bay area.

April is not sweet. She's a bimbo who is a FAKE as fake can get. I suggest you read up on her and her gay husband.
LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

Liz_444 wrote:
horsegirl1919 wrote: I was sitting here trying to figure out who april is and what she had to do with tommy and caden until i realized you meant turks and caicos lol.by the way who is april?i havent been on instagram lately.

April is not sweet. She's a bimbo who is a FAKE as fake can get. I suggest you read up on her and her gay husband.
Wow, a Bimbo? Noooo. Is she snart? No, but she is real about it, and she isnt after sex like jesss so Bimbo is a stretch. Justin gay? Perhaps, but who knows. Sorry, but you're reaching far with those Image

bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:11 pm Lilia already does the over exaggerated dance moves for attention. Jess encourages it so not her fault. But just like Jess she loves the attention.
If Lilia repeats Jessica's dance steps later ok, I don't mean to and I don't want to prevent that from happening, but to condemn her to something that may or may not happen, just as they criticize Jessica for Drake and Kyson. .
Pinecone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pinecone »

LittleButThere wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:25 pm
Liz_444 wrote:
LittleButThere wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:47 pm Oh hahaha sorry!!! April is another Mommy vlogger from AprilandJustinTV. April also has a beauty channel called AprilAthena7. She is super sweet, has 2 little boys, lives in the bay area.

Wow, a Bimbo? Noooo. Is she snart? No, but she is real about it, and she isnt after sex like jesss so Bimbo is a stretch. Justin gay? Perhaps, but who knows. Sorry, but you're reaching far with those Image

She puts up a persona like every other mom vloger out there but she by no means acts as trashy as Jess does and actually cleans her house. Justin gay? Whos to say hes not bisexual and happily married to April? Cant stand people saying guys are gay just because they dont act macho man. Its 2019 stop with the men have to be manly man and staight stereotype.

Jess nees to take fashion tips from April as she looked nice in every photo ive seen. Jess looked like a cupcake on a stick with her crop tops.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JesssFam: Spilling Cold Tea & Hungry for Drake's D (Part 133)

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I could have sworn I’ve already seen Lilia do the signature Messsss hands on knees and jerk about dance? Not 100% twerking but close to.
In an Insta story when they’re all up at midnight dancing around.

Edited to fix a mistake and add - her and Addie were dancing. Then Messss panned to her and made a face.
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
LittleButThere wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:48 am
shortstop wrote:I do have a question!! Made California people can help me!

Why do California vloggers day it never rains?? When we’ve seen it rain and Jess says they need rain boots.

Why do they say it’s cold ?? it’s 69 degrees today and I’m warm. I do live in the Midwest.
We mean "it never rains" because we usually have maybe 1 month total of rain a year. Its super rare, and when it does "rain" its usually a light rain or sprinkle.

And we say its cold because when you go from 105+ degrees to 60's and 30's-40's at night. It is cold Image and our air is dry so we dont have the humidity. But our hi's are usually higher than yours so our lows seem colder than yours.

30’s-40’s is cold for people not used to cold, but it gets to -20 here regularly, so your cold does not seem colder than ours. It’s just cold to you because you aren’t used to being cold.
Yep I agree. Where I live summers are 95+ with awful humidity and winters get down in the teens and colder. 30s-40s aren't cold to me even though our summers are really hot too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

Pinecone wrote:
LittleButThere wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:25 pm
Liz_444 wrote:

She puts up a persona like every other mom vloger out there but she by no means acts as trashy as Jess does and actually cleans her house. Justin gay? Whos to say hes not bisexual and happily married to April? Cant stand people saying guys are gay just because they dont act macho man. Its 2019 stop with the men have to be manly man and staight stereotype.

Jess nees to take fashion tips from April as she looked nice in every photo ive seen. Jess looked like a cupcake on a stick with her crop tops.
Exactly!! And she cooks!

SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

One of my jess pet peeves is she says stuff like "it's literally freezing, its 48° out" like do you need to go back to school, freezing us 32°. Want to come to Vermont? You'll learn what freezing is.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

delete
Last edited by sondraK on Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I've never said anything at all about Kyson or Drake.I was only commenting on Lilia/Jesssss
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

sondraK wrote:I've never said anything at all about Kyson or Drake.I was only commenting on Lilia/Jesssss
Bia has some weird Lilia obsession. She tries to justify it by comparing it to stuff no one has said about the others. So I wouldn’t worry.
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

SillyElephants wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:02 am One of my jess pet peeves is she says stuff like "it's literally freezing, its 48° out" like do you need to go back to school, freezing us 32°. Want to come to Vermont? You'll learn what freezing is.

She's a moron. ;)
youwontknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youwontknow »

SillyElephants wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:02 am One of my jess pet peeves is she says stuff like "it's literally freezing, its 48° out" like do you need to go back to school, freezing us 32°. Want to come to Vermont? You'll learn what freezing is.

I think it’s a weird bragging thing. Like, I think she brags/exaggerates about it because California has such “perfect weather” (perfect weather in her opinion). Because everyone wants to live in Modesto obviously.
horsegirl1919
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by horsegirl1919 »

horsegirl1919 wrote:

Oh thank you i might check her channel out!

Return to “JesssFam”