JesssFam: Spilling Cold Tea & Hungry for Drake's D (Part 133)

peylizt192
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Spilling Cold Tea & Hungry for Drake's D (Part 133)

Unread post by peylizt192 »

shortstop wrote:I do have a question!! Made California people can help me!

Why do California vloggers day it never rains?? When we’ve seen it rain and Jess says they need rain boots.

Why do they say it’s cold ?? it’s 69 degrees today and I’m warm. I do live in the Midwest.
When most of the year it’s 80 degrees, 70 and lower feels chilly if not cold and tbh it never rains but when it does, it’s for a week and HARD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bia_molly34
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

sezzajaydee wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:22 am
sondraK wrote:I've never said anything at all about Kyson or Drake.I was only commenting on Lilia/Jesssss
Bia has some weird Lilia obsession. She tries to justify it by comparing it to stuff no one has said about the others. So I wouldn’t worry.
I didn't say you said about Kyson and Drake or anyone else here, I said they criticize that Jessica does and I have no obsession with Lilia some people here have and it's scary, I just pity to see how poor a child no one is here you know is so frighteningly hated and badly spoken.
horsegirl1919
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by horsegirl1919 »

bia_molly34 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:58 am
sondraK wrote:I've never said anything at all about Kyson or Drake.I was only commenting on Lilia/Jesssss
Bia has some weird Lilia obsession. She tries to justify it by comparing it to stuff no one has said about the others. So I wouldn’t worry.
I didn't say you said about Kyson and Drake or anyone else here, I said they criticize that Jessica does and I have no obsession with Lilia some people here have and it's scary, I just pity to see how poor a child no one is here you know is so frighteningly hated and badly spoken.
I know i have nothing to do with this conversation but jess exploits her kids for the sole purpose of pedos.if you put your life out there on the internet your going to get critized.thats how life goes.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

horsegirl1919 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:17 am
bia_molly34 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:58 am

I know i have nothing to do with this conversation but jess exploits her kids for the sole purpose of pedos.if you put your life out there on the internet your going to get critized.thats how life goes.
I think when people defend Kyson its because of how his own mother treats him. Not some strangers saying those things but his own mom comparing him to his dad. She chose to have children with Drake, twice. She doesn't seem to have an issue with the other two so it doesn't appear to be coincidence that its the one that looks like Drake. Even recently making those comments about him looking nothing like her and rolling her eyes. She's done that more than once.

Lilia is a mini Jess because Jess made her that way. She is loud, doesn't have any basic dance techniques but dances like Jess does which is big movements and all for attention. The whole twerking. On ig stories Jess has filmed the girls shaking their butts and saying back that up or something (it was one of those songs I don't listen to that music so can't quote the exact lyrics). She encouraged it, so saying that she probably already was twerking or whatever you want to call it isn't far fetched.
sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

MiloandMax1 wrote: I think when people defend Kyson its because of how his own mother treats him. Not some strangers saying those things but his own mom comparing him to his dad. She chose to have children with Drake, twice. She doesn't seem to have an issue with the other two so it doesn't appear to be coincidence that its the one that looks like Drake. Even recently making those comments about him looking nothing like her and rolling her eyes. She's done that more than once.

Lilia is a mini Jess because Jess made her that way. She is loud, doesn't have any basic dance techniques but dances like Jess does which is big movements and all for attention. The whole twerking. On ig stories Jess has filmed the girls shaking their butts and saying back that up or something (it was one of those songs I don't listen to that music so can't quote the exact lyrics). She encouraged it, so saying that she probably already was twerking or whatever you want to call it isn't far fetched.
That's probably also why people react oppositely to Lilia, because their mother treats her the opposite way.
bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

I understand this gain and loss thing about exposing your life on the internet and I even agree but I have to agree too that some people here are frighteningly cruel about Lilia and Addie and what scares me is if they talk about children they don't know. they know, and no I have no obsession with any of Jessica's children, I just watch and comment here in a few of my free time, and who is not cruel to girls need not take offense, alias is not mine intent to offend anyone here, I'm just stating my opinion here as everyone does.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

sssabrina wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:24 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: I think when people defend Kyson its because of how his own mother treats him. Not some strangers saying those things but his own mom comparing him to his dad. She chose to have children with Drake, twice. She doesn't seem to have an issue with the other two so it doesn't appear to be coincidence that its the one that looks like Drake. Even recently making those comments about him looking nothing like her and rolling her eyes. She's done that more than once.

That's probably also why people react oppositely to Lilia, because their mother treats her the opposite way.
And people have complimented how different she is when Jess isn't around (with Amber and Gabe)
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I don't hate Lilia,never said that.Bia,I didn't say you said anything about Kyson/Drake,it was another poster,I don't care to scroll back at the moment to find out who.
I said I don't care for Lilia's obnoxious twit dancing and that I bet she would be twerking soon,which was more of a joke,but seems to be somewhat true.which is not her fault.Jesss lets her stick it all out there and be over the top,and for her age,I think it's a bit much.She needs to tone her down a bit and teach her some proper dance moves.Hannah is there a lot too,she could help her.It's hard to believe she's in dance comp.,but I guess if you pay the money and attend...
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I don't hate Lilia,never said that.Bia,I didn't say you said anything about Kyson/Drake,it was another poster,I don't care to scroll back at the moment to find out who.
I said I don't care for Lilia's obnoxious twit dancing and that I bet she would be twerking soon,which was more of a joke,but seems to be somewhat true.which is not her fault.Jesss lets her stick it all out there and be over the top,and for her age,I think it's a bit much.She needs to tone her down a bit and teach her some proper dance moves.Hannah is there a lot too,she could help her.It's hard to believe she's in dance comp.,but I guess if you pay the money and attend...
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Can anyone post a link for April? I need a new read.

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

smom12 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:06 pm Can anyone post a link for April? I need a new read.

It's on a different forum: http://youtalktrash.com/forum/topic/par ... edout=true
horsegirl1919
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by horsegirl1919 »

Liz_444 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:10 pm
smom12 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:06 pm Can anyone post a link for April? I need a new read.

It's on a different forum: http://youtalktrash.com/forum/topic/par ... edout=true
What the??i didnt even know there was a different gossip forum!
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

New video - can they seriously not think of a better laundry system for their family? All of the kids have way too many clothes , I feel like they could start by getting rid of a good portion of it all. and is piling it into hallway really the best way they can think of? Or letting dirty clothes pile up wherever theyre thrown? Jessss couldn't even explain their "system" because there isn't one.

Edit to add: chris did have one bag of clothes to donate later in the video. They could still get rid of more
motocrosshunny420
Talker
Talker

Unread post by motocrosshunny420 »

She’s literally reading her 9 year olds texts for views. Messs is gonna crash hard in January

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

His face is screaming fuck my life
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Something seems off with the texts lillia supposedly sent Jess in 2017. I just can't believe 7 year old lillia could write in that manner. Despite the lack of punctuation, those texts don't seem like something a kid could actually. Well I'm sure some can but they usually just type a lot sillier when texting and stuff. You know what I mean. Lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I dont understand what is so hard for them? They don’t fold it. Sorting is hard for them? Sorting. Are they stupid? One of their problems is they let laundry pile up for sooo long. With a family that size they need to do daily loads. I have less than 1/2 the amount of kids they have and i do laundry at least 3-4 times a week.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

The new vlog title shows you just how little privacy her kids are going to have as teens. She’s going to exploit everything to make money.

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

When she gets her tattoo removed and flattens our her hips she is going to look even more boxy. She has no definition in her waist anymore and it’s going to get worse. Her whole torso is going to be a straight up box. Unless she gets lipo to help recreate her waist line.

Lilly_bean 37
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lilly_bean 37 »

Laundry idea for sorting, do the twins, Lilia and bathroom things (towels, hand towels etc) one load and Addie, Landen, Chris and yours the next load. Clothing from the bathroom or around house do the third load.

When one load is washing, the second load can put in the dryer, the third load can be after the first load is done or start with it and fold it while the other loads are washing/drying. Literally can be done with in a day.

Return to “JesssFam”