JesssFam: Breaking Rules and Twerking Fools (Part 134)

happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Breaking Rules and Twerking Fools (Part 134)

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

At least least Roslyn has the excuse of her kids being friends with Jessica’s. Hannah is just a weird adult hanging out with a bunch of children and someone 10 years older than her.
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

Pretty sure all the other YT moms are waiting on Jess to upload the first surprise video and she cant even do that

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

justwannaseepics
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Breaking Rules You and Twerking Fools (Part 134)

Unread post by justwannaseepics »

You can see her controlling personality shine in the last video. She is so pissed off to not be in control of the surprise
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:07 pm Ok, that video was cute... I didnt quite understand the part with the money/cc charge, is she just the "ok" with money being spent or sh figured it was for something to do with the surprise?!
Hannahs parts were so cute, when Jess said she didnt have condoms and she's like "Ok just bring a ball point pen" I died. Say what you want about Jess but she atleast makes genuine friendships with people.
I don't think she is ok with money being spent cause she was mad he spend like $ on that computer (understand that because it is a big purchase). I still say she knew it was for her. She wears the pants after all.

I don't think Hannah is there to be genuine. As soon as they became friends she started her YT channel. She also is one of the few people that watches all 5 of the kids. She's only around while she benefits Jess and if she didn't she wouldn't be.
I haven’t watched her videos in a while, so I haven’t really seen this Hannah girl. But, I watched tonight’s video and I can’t tell she’s young and trying to emulate Jessica. I don’t know, it’s like she wants to sound like her and use the same mannerism, very weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Gotta wonder how her other YT friends who could not make it or were not invited feel about the whole “You picked the exact right guest list!” remarks she kept making. 🙄
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Imagine flying all that way/paying the money for childcare, flights etc to sit on the floor I. Jessica’s messy living room for a few hours then go to a really shit party

nowherewarm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nowherewarm »

A good actress she is not
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Why was her manager there? Does anybody else find that odd? Was this a 'business' trip? As others have mentioned - this seems really strange...
I bet they all got paid for going to jess' party lol how sad is that.
apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

Lady6 wrote:Why was her manager there? Does anybody else find that odd? Was this a 'business' trip? As others have mentioned - this seems really strange...
I bet they all got paid for going to jess' party lol how sad is that.

Idk, I think it kind of makes sense for her manager to be there. They’re celebrating the channel the manager is involved in too. I’m sure they’re all counting this as a business trip for the tax write off....but they do that for EVERYTHING.

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Yikes that video was cringe. She did a terrible job showing everything, it was just forced reactions and a bunch of catty women crammed on her dirty floor. Frank was sooo awkward. Was he filling in for Keren for that letter? Everyone's hugging on messs and he just bear hugs all of them. grooooosss. And Jesss saying omg your baby was just in the hospital and brit is just like "I know!" Moms of the year. truly.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

ImageImage

Umm.. idk who Hannah thinks she is fooling buuuut shoving her hair in front of her double chin in every single pic is not working.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I wonder if she has to keep some footage for just Jess? I didn't watch so not sure how much she shared. Yeah adults are free to drink on a party bus but how much is really considered family friendly?
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:47 am I wonder if she has to keep some footage for just Jess? I didn't watch so not sure how much she shared. Yeah adults are free to drink on a party bus but how much is really considered family friendly?
I wonder if they are trying to make a move towards not targeting towards kids by doing more adult content.
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Image

ImageImage

Umm.. idk who Hannah thinks she is fooling buuuut shoving her hair in front of her double chin in every single pic is not working.

I dont understand why her body stores fat in her head first.. it's so odd. If you just saw her face youd think she 300lbs but the rest of her doesnt match.

SpippinThatTea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SpippinThatTea »

SillyElephants wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:39 pm

ImageImage

I dont understand why her body stores fat in her head first.. it's so odd. If you just saw her face youd think she 300lbs but the rest of her doesnt match.

That's just the way the genetic cookie crumbles sometimes. If she puts on weight her face will disappear. On the plus side she is in her early 20s so it could just be baby fat. It isn't like she can control how her fat distributes itself.

I think things about people's looks they manipulate via surgery or hair color and even their fashions choiced are open to be critical of, but it's just unfair to give someone shit about something they can't really control like thin lips, hair, or a fat head.

She could take some posing tips from Jess a bit and manipulate camera angles. If she raised the camera and looked up aka "the fat girl pose" it would minimize the chin she is clearly self conscious of.
lmlmlm1111
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lmlmlm1111 »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:25 am Yikes that video was cringe. She did a terrible job showing everything, it was just forced reactions and a bunch of catty women crammed on her dirty floor. Frank was sooo awkward. Was he filling in for Keren for that letter? Everyone's hugging on messs and he just bear hugs all of them. grooooosss. And Jesss saying omg your baby was just in the hospital and brit is just like "I know!" Moms of the year. truly.

Bit rich to say ‘catty’ when that’s what literally everyone on this website is. And some points might be valid but you have a problem with hugging?
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

lmlmlm1111 wrote:
kerenkrazyeyes wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:25 am Yikes that video was cringe. She did a terrible job showing everything, it was just forced reactions and a bunch of catty women crammed on her dirty floor. Frank was sooo awkward. Was he filling in for Keren for that letter? Everyone's hugging on messs and he just bear hugs all of them. grooooosss. And Jesss saying omg your baby was just in the hospital and brit is just like "I know!" Moms of the year. truly.

Bit rich to say ‘catty’ when that’s what literally everyone on this website is. And some points might be valid but you have a problem with hugging?
Okay Jesssss.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

ImageImage

Bless her heart Image she has really pretty eyes tho

lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

I was so unimpressed with the video. Like, I wanted the party not just the going to the airport. Lmfao. Where's that now? Oh we milking it for monday and/or Tuesday and just jess? OH and no video for addie's birthday either like le fack.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

lazydazey wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:37 pm I was so unimpressed with the video. Like, I wanted the party not just the going to the airport. Lmfao. Where's that now? Oh we milking it for monday and/or Tuesday and just jess? OH and no video for addie's birthday either like le fack.
She will milk it for sure. Probably the party, then hitting 1 million in another vlog after. She's gonna get even more behind that Addie's birthday vlog will go up weeks from her birthday. Have they mentioned a party for her? I assume when they get T & C next.

Return to “JesssFam”