JesssFam: Buying Friends and Dying YT Trends (Part 135)

Dreamkeeper+1
Amateur
Amateur

Re: JesssFam: Buying Friends and Dying YT Trends (Part 135)

Unread post by Dreamkeeper+1 »

Next title suggestions: what do you all think?
Title: How about Jesss Messmass or Jesss din and no room in the Inn, or ( now think how fast she talks and say this,) itsalwaysaboutmebecauseitsmyvlogamtobusytocooktoobusytocleanMyMomwillmoveinwithmeuntilthekidsareallteens.
Collie
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Collie »

I never post on here but It's very sad to see Kaden not being able to remember his own dad's name. My 2 and half year knows our names and her 2 sets of grandparents and can name them if you ask but she has an amazing relationship with all and sees them all the time.

Made me feel very sorry for them

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Lolislol26 wrote:
cjl123 wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote: Nope. Not a good idea. T&C deserve a space where Jessica’s kids are not allowed to go and destroy while they’re not there. They deserve a bed that won’t get broken while their gone. The deserve walls without holes. They deserve a space where they can shut the door and decompress. If each shared a room with a twin it would be the twins room and they just had a “bed” in there. They deserve their own space regardless of how often Chris has them.
Well in the twins defense they deserve those things also but they don’t have them. Actually none of the kids have any safe space in that house. They are all under constant surveillance. Jessica probably hasn’t even fixed the twins’ bed and they live there 24/7. Why would anyone expect any more from her? She’s selfish. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If the twins “deserve” those things they shouldn’t have broken their bed, they shouldn’t be so wild that they ruin what they have.
I am can assure you T&C are overwhelmed while there. The parenting styles and discipline are completely different between their Mom’s house and their Dad’s. The deserve a space away from the craziness and where the craziness is not allowed.

The twins and Lilia can make the choice not to be crazy. Yes, Jessica plays a part in their behavior but why make T&C suffer because of her parenting? They are not Jessica’s kids!
They’re kids! Lol sometimes they play rough and something gets broken. It should still be fixed, Chris should fix it with the boys. It would be a great teaching moment for them.

How can you assure how T&C feel? You can speculate as we all do here but unless you’re Ashley you can’t assure shit.

elaineg93x
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by elaineg93x »

That conversation DID NOT have to be filmed leaving the drake bashing in DID NOT have to happen !!

Mess seems to think she the only person to raise kids as a single mom, only person to be cheated on. Guess what mess my nine year old daughter hasn't seen or heard from her biological dad since she was 3 !! You bringing up your past all the time, move on and grow up
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

elaineg93x wrote:That conversation DID NOT have to be filmed leaving the drake bashing in DID NOT have to happen !!

Mess seems to think she the only person to raise kids as a single mom, only person to be cheated on. Guess what mess my nine year old daughter hasn't seen or heard from her biological dad since she was 3 !! You bringing up your past all the time, move on and grow up
I think he was trying to call drake dad but jess doesn't want to admit that they call and think of someone other than chris as their dad so she played it off like he had to be talking about chris.

And i feel like its weird and maybe even pervy for a 7 year old to be asking
so many questions and especially asking to see real pictures...but maybe thats normal

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

GigglyMint
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GigglyMint »

I don’t disagree T&C need their own space (definitely need beds to sleep in) but if you’re going to argue that all the kids need rooms, plus Jess and Chris, plus it looks like they want her parents to move in - that’s a 9 bedroom house. And they need playroom space. And study space with so many school age kids. It’s just not realistic. They definitely need a bigger house that’s laid out better, though.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

That conversation should not have been filmed.

I remember when I was a kid if my mum asked me something and I didn’t want to answer (for example. Did you take the biscuit that I told you not to?) I went through a phase of saying ‘I don’t remember’. Obviously I did remember, but I felt uncomfortable saying the answer so I avoided it. That was the impression I got from Kadens ‘I don’t remember his name’. I think he did know his name, but he was unsure of the reaction he’d get from Jess if he said it. So he waited for her to say it before he was like oh yeah drake. I could be wrong but that was my impression.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

The way Kaden acted about Drake is 100% parental alienation. I can only imagine that they are constantly reminded that Chris is their dad. Its one thing if kids do it on their own, my husband adopted my oldest but he started calling him dad on his own and his dad was never around (by choosing drugs and being in jail).
Candyheart
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Candyheart »

Jess stop dragging it out for the camera just be honest with the poor kid.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

cjl123 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:58 am
If the twins “deserve” those things they shouldn’t have broken their bed, they shouldn’t be so wild that they ruin what they have.
I am can assure you T&C are overwhelmed while there. The parenting styles and discipline are completely different between their Mom’s house and their Dad’s. The deserve a space away from the craziness and where the craziness is not allowed.

The twins and Lilia can make the choice not to be crazy. Yes, Jessica plays a part in their behavior but why make T&C suffer because of her parenting? They are not Jessica’s kids!
My son accidentally knocked a dinner plate off of the counter and it smashed the other day so I guess he no longer deserves plates. Kids break things. Of course t and c need a working bed of their own but so do kyson and kaden. If your child breaks their bed they should be disciplined but making them go without like you're suggesting is borderline abusive.
Last edited by luci417 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

double post
Last edited by luci417 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

cjl123 wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:
cjl123 wrote: Well in the twins defense they deserve those things also but they don’t have them. Actually none of the kids have any safe space in that house. They are all under constant surveillance. Jessica probably hasn’t even fixed the twins’ bed and they live there 24/7. Why would anyone expect any more from her? She’s selfish. Lol

They’re kids! Lol sometimes they play rough and something gets broken. It should still be fixed, Chris should fix it with the boys. It would be a great teaching moment for them.

How can you assure how T&C feel? You can speculate as we all do here but unless you’re Ashley you can’t assure shit.

The bed has been broken for months, there is no sign of Chris fixing it because neither him or Jess care! And that’s why T&C don’t even have a bed to sleep in, because they don’t care. The entire house is disgusting because of Chris and Jess and because they don’t care to discipline the children and to teach them to pick up after themselves. T&C deserve to have their own space to live in while they’re there. They’d be responsible for how they keep their room, not Jessica’s circus.
Have you seen videos with them? They always look uncomfortable and miserable. One is always sick and not feeling well, wouldn’t it be nice for him to lay down in his own bed and get some peace and quiet while he doesn’t feel well?
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

luci417 wrote:
cjl123 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:58 am

My son accidentally knocked a dinner plate off of the counter and it smashed the other day so I guess he no longer deserves plates. Kids break things. Of course t and c need a working bed of their own but so do kyson and kaden. If your child breaks their bed they should be disciplined but making them go without like you're suggesting is borderline abusive.

I’m not saying the kids should go without a bed? Wtf are you talking about?! I’m saying T&C deserve something that Jessica’s circus can’t destroy! There’s a difference.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The only kids that will have their own rooms are Princess Lilia, Addie and her shining light Landen. Two of those still co-sleep most of the time. But yet the twins and T & C are afterthoughts. I don't have an issue with kids sharing rooms, my own kids share (as a twin mom I actually do have them in separate bedrooms with other siblings because it helps them bond with their other siblings and not have their twin language). I thought if someone moved in with her they would have the mother in law suite?
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I agree with whoever said let big Caden and Kyson share and Kaden and Tommy share!! Then the twins would have space but when T&C are there its someone they actually get on with.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

cjl123 wrote:Jessica posted on IG that her and Kaden had a “deep eye-opening” talk, and god all I can think is she exploits the SHIT out of those kids. I couldn’t imagine my entire life being filmed so my mom didn’t have to work. Can you just imagine how fucked up kids those are gonna be? Their exploitation is worse than child actors because at least child actors have some laws to protect the . Jessica kids are not at all. Anytime YT makes moves to protect her kids Jessica complains. Its honestly pathetic. I feel like she is getting worse.

Also is anyone surprised about why drake obviously can’t stand her? She made a whole viral story time slamming him about a mistake he made 8 year ago. She needs to build a bridge and get the fuck over it already.

I ALWAYS think this. Back in the early 80’s or so, so many child labor laws were put in place so the tons of child actors didn’t end up like Drew Barrymore. This is the exact same thing and I can’t believe that there is zero laws protecting these kids. They wake up and fall asleep to a camera in their face. Their parents are making hundreds of thousands of dollars off of them. There is no off switch. If mom wants to film, mom films. I can’t even wrap my head around it sometimes. How is this okay?

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Even child actors had some privacy. If you think about it at least their birth, potty training, bath time, etc aren't online for the world to see. And then posting them in their underwear with their hands down their pants or having their diaper changed by their brother (did she delete that video eventually). All because its easy money for their parents, though the kids arent getting the benefits of it (besides Disney trips and the occasional vacation which I know someone in here with being up).
classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

Found this and not sure what to think of it

allie1413
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by allie1413 »

I get Jesss wants to explain to her older kids the birds and the bees but she is so bitter and will do anything for views. I'd hate to be videoed when my parents gave me the talk. Jess only filmed this because she new it would get a lot of views.

I think it was also a way to throw shade. She is so bitter! My dad left my mum a few days before she found out she was pregnant with me. I'm so glad my mum or step dad made comments about my bio dad like Jess does. I'm 99% sure that when Kaden first said dad he was talking about Drake but Jesss corrected him as she wants to portray Drake in as bad of a light as possible. I'm almost certain that I've seen Jesss and Chris go with the boys and Addie to visit Drakes family (although he wasn't there), if they know his family how does Kaden not even know his biological dads name. I think he was stalling and claiming he forgot so Jesss would prompt him in what she wanted Kaden to call Drake. I get she was hurt by what Drake did but she needs to focus on being happy with her family.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

classof2015 wrote:Found this and not sure what to think of it

Lol, this is more cringy...

Return to “JesssFam”