JesssFam: Buying Friends and Dying YT Trends (Part 135)

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JesssFam: Buying Friends and Dying YT Trends (Part 135)

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Can’t quote still.

But -

The twins broke their bed on purpose. It wasn’t accidental. So it can’t be compared to when a child accidentally broke a plate. Not that the other person was saying what you ranted about. Not even close. The boys deserve stuff the others can’t trash.

I’ve have had four 7 year olds at various times and none of them, not one, have asked to see a picture of intercourse or sex organs. At older than that age, they were still somewhat grossed out about the genitals shown in cartoon form in their text books. So unless my 4 kids aren’t normal.....
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: JesssFam: Buying Friends and Dying YT Trends (Part 135)

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

OMG MESSICA! DRAKE IS KADEN'S FATHER! NOT CHRIS! That part of the vlog, irritated me so dang much! Making Kaden call is father Drake, instead of dad... SMH. And I agree with those who are saying, that it's a bit weird for Kaden to be so into asking to see REAL pictures of all these things. I didn't get the "talk" til they talked to us in 5th grade I think I was 9/10... and I didn't even wanna know then! So embarrassed to talk about all of that, and this kid is all "show me real pictures!" What?!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
lazydazey
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lazydazey »

My son was born right after the twins. He has NEVER asked about the things Kaden has. He asks certain questions but never anything too crazy like that. My kids know who their dad is and call him dad even tho they have barely seen him in the last 4 years. I didnt get the talk until I was in like 5th grade of school but it legit was like the period talk. I never had a talk besides that, lmfao. Maybe im a sheltered child?

Also that part of the video made me think that the twins really should be seeing their dad. Not so much Landon because Chris is legit all that little boy knows, but the twins need Drake.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

lazydazey wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:06 pm My son was born right after the twins. He has NEVER asked about the things Kaden has. He asks certain questions but never anything too crazy like that. My kids know who their dad is and call him dad even tho they have barely seen him in the last 4 years. I didnt get the talk until I was in like 5th grade of school but it legit was like the period talk. I never had a talk besides that, lmfao. Maybe im a sheltered child?

Also that part of the video made me think that the twins really should be seeing their dad. Not so much Landon because Chris is legit all that little boy knows, but the twins need Drake.
That is not true though. There are pictures that prove they've seen Drake at least 1 weekend a month this year
nowherewarm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nowherewarm »

I think drake is a piece of s. but damn Jess let the kid have his own thoughts and opinions about his biological father. He might like him, he might not, but he should know his name. And stop putting words in the kid's mouth. If Chris is kaden's 'dad' how about calling drake 'my father'?
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt drake there for the twins' birth? So he did wait for Kaden to be born. Chris is not relevant in that instance Jess. I know a lot of people here don't like addie and while I do think she's spoiled I do like that she's the only one questioning/fighting the things Jess says, she doesn't let anyone influence how she feels too much
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:12 pm
lazydazey wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:06 pm My son was born right after the twins. He has NEVER asked about the things Kaden has. He asks certain questions but never anything too crazy like that. My kids know who their dad is and call him dad even tho they have barely seen him in the last 4 years. I didnt get the talk until I was in like 5th grade of school but it legit was like the period talk. I never had a talk besides that, lmfao. Maybe im a sheltered child?

That is not true though. There are pictures that prove they've seen Drake at least 1 weekend a month this year
I did not know that, but geeze maybe they need to go more and maybe that why she doesn't film/post on weekends. I will never understand mess. But thats rediculous that she wants that stupid narrative online about the boys just not "knowing" him. Drake wont bend over backwards for her and I think thats why Gabe is always around because he will.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

lazydazey wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:17 pm

I did not know that, but geeze maybe they need to go more and maybe that why she doesn't film/post on weekends. I will never understand mess. But thats rediculous that she wants that stupid narrative online about the boys just not "knowing" him. Drake wont bend over backwards for her and I think thats why Gabe is always around because he will.
I agree he should see them more but its up to her basically and now I doubt they will see him at all an hour away. He is a pos for not showing up to court which is why she even has full custody. I wish he would take some of these vlogs to a judge because that is alienation imo. She shouldn't be allowed to coach Kaden (or any of the boys) on calling Drake by his name and Chris dad.
sarahB29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahB29 »

I agree . Feels Like she coaches them on what they call him. I remember his gf posted a lot of the kids on weekends , where is nadsblisssss hahahaha
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

lazydazey wrote:

Jess had a weekend dad and that seems to be all she wants for her kids. She wants to have all the control and just have the fathers do as she says. She also seems really connected to both her papa (real father) and “dad” (stepdad) so not sure why she wouldn’t want the boys to have the same. Might explain why she urges the boys to call Chris dad, since that’s what she calls her stepdad.
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

unpopular opinion: but i dont think its weird that kayden wants to know so much!...things are changing, its not like when we were kids! idk the age range on here but im 28 and yea, i never got a sex talk just the period talk..everything i learned was from school, friends, movies ect...i like that kayden feels comfortable to talk to jess. on the other hand though she either just needs to tell him straight up how things work and how its done, or just tell him that she thinks hes to young and maybe they can disscuss it again in a few years!

he seemed confused through out the video and wasnt even really remembering the terminology! which tells me hes to young to grasp the concept of what hes being told and a more in depth convo should have been held off for a few years.
daniwilliams77
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daniwilliams77 »

Why do I get the feeling that kaden caught Jess and Chris “doing it” and now he’s curious and wants to see pictures of what he saw. A child his age should not be that curious. He should be worried about toys and video games. Not the whole diagram of how kids are made.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Wow,that title.Jesss sure is going for a viral vid there.
I'm not sure Kyson should have been left out.The twins are the same age,and as far as 'meeting them where they're at',what if he never asks? What's Jess going to do then,nothing? Or just say,'hey,since you never asked,here are some books on the subject'....
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don’t think it’s going to go viral. Or even do as well as she thought it would.
Not even 100K views in 14 hours.
Normally she gets her most views in the first 12 hours.
I’d be surprised if it cracks 200K to be honest. Especially since you guys have had prime YouTube viewing time over there.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Kaden was clearly referring to drake when he kept saying dad. Jesss.. it's okay for your kids to call their biological father "dad". That part pissed me off, she was basically trying to make kaden think of drake as a sperm donor, just like she does. Telling him "you don't need a dad to make a baby, just a sperm" like wtf. Kadens DAD helped make him. Hes not the best dad by any means, but that's his dad. Shes shitty for doing that.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

daniwilliams77 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:21 pm Why do I get the feeling that kaden caught Jess and Chris “doing it” and now he’s curious and wants to see pictures of what he saw. A child his age should not be that curious. He should be worried about toys and video games. Not the whole diagram of how kids are made.
I think hes curious because he hears jesss and chriss and all of jessss friends make crude jokes around the kids. I dont think they bother censoring themselves around the kids, so he wants to know more about what what they're saying means. Idk that's my theory, jessss has a very unhealthy view/relationship with sex and is incredibly immature about it, so I think kadens picked it up from her
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

sezzajaydee wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:04 pm I don’t think it’s going to go viral. Or even do as well as she thought it would.
I’d be surprised if it cracks 200K to be honest. Especially since you guys have had prime YouTube viewing time over there.
I don't think she'll get it,either.i'm only saying I think it's what she's trying for w the title
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sondraK wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:04 pm I don’t think it’s going to go viral. Or even do as well as she thought it would.
I don't think she'll get it,either.i'm only saying I think it's what she's trying for w the title
No, I know.

She tries so hard but always fails. I guess people are on to her shit by now. So they know it’s click bait crap.

It’s kind of sad that her idea of a viral video (her Drake cheating video) are what others like the LaBrant family and Ace family would class as a flop.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

chelsieross7 wrote:Kaden was clearly referring to drake when he kept saying dad. Jesss.. it's okay for your kids to call their biological father "dad". That part pissed me off, she was basically trying to make kaden think of drake as a sperm donor, just like she does. Telling him "you don't need a dad to make a baby, just a sperm" like wtf. Kadens DAD helped make him. Hes not the best dad by any means, but that's his dad. Shes shitty for doing that.
To me it looked like Kaden was calling him dad. And Jessica is like Chris dad, and he didn’t know Drakes name but she’s acting like he doesn’t know who drake is. Kaden knows exactly who drake is, he just didn’t seem to know his name is Drake. This video really highlighted to me how bad Kadens speech is. I have a son just a few months older than the twins and Kaden is very hard to understand. I also think Kadens questions are a little odd. I also wonder if he fakes all this interest to get alone time/ attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think the sperm and egg book was okay, but the "where did I come from" book explains what sex is, not just the biological event of an egg and sperm meeting. That book shows a cartoon man and woman having sex, it literally shows a penis inside a vagina and idk that just doesnt seem appropriate for a 7 year old
I read that book in 4th grade and it upset me a little, it was shocking. Kaden didnt seem upset, but that's still a lot for a kid to wrap their head around. I doubt he fully understands it. It's good that shes open with her kids, but just because they say they're ready/wanting to learn about certain things doesnt mean that it's actually appropriate yet.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Call me “old-fashioned” but I think Kaden was not ready for that talk. I understand he’s curious, but make it more age appropriate. A lot of that terminology is too complex for a child that age. Part of me thinks he might’ve seen/heard something inappropriate and that’s where his curiosity comes from. Remember the what a previous poster said about Landen with the Miley Cyrus comment. This whole thing makes me think the poster wasn’t lying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”