JesssFam: Buying Friends and Dying YT Trends (Part 135)

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Buying Friends and Dying YT Trends (Part 135)

Unread post by pixiefrost »

She really should buy some decent land. Even an acre would suit better than a tiny block like that. The kids would be so much happier as well.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

christinejc96 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:
CurlyQ121 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:38 pm Landen has actually had a trundle bed for a while. I think their mom brought up them not having a proper place to sleep along with their travel time since they said they'd already decided to fly them whether they move or not. It is selfish and stupid of her to think everyone in her family has to move now too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I meant they didn't start using it until recently it seems, they were sleeping on couches and the floor in many vlogs all these years so why now? And how hard would it be to get a triple bunk bed (then landen can still have his own bed if he wants it but the others have their bed to or the twins and Landen have the triple and t and c have their own room). She didn't care until now. But then again the twins bunk is still broken and no reason why Chris who seems kinda handy can't fix it.
They don’t get t&c that much. So I don’t see the point of them having their own room. Maybe a bunk bed in landons room and a regular bed for Landon. I’m sure they could fit that. Or even a pull out couch.

I did not mean to thank, I disagree. They deserve their own bed and space to unwind and relax. They deserve a space of their own where Jess’s kids can’t destroy.

Honestly, I think Jess is only saying they’ve outgrown their current house because T&C don’t want to come over anymore because they have no personal space.
Mumsy2sm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mumsy2sm »

I wonder if a solution could be, instead of the twins having a room to share and tommy & Caden having a room to share, maybe it could be something like kyson & big Caden share a room and Kaden & tommy share a room, that way Chris’ boys have a bed/room when they are there but the twins have their own room when they aren’t there and they’re not just being clumped together as always.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Mumsy2sm wrote:I wonder if a solution could be, instead of the twins having a room to share and tommy & Caden having a room to share, maybe it could be something like kyson & big Caden share a room and Kaden & tommy share a room, that way Chris’ boys have a bed/room when they are there but the twins have their own room when they aren’t there and they’re not just being clumped together as always.
That’s a cool idea. But she wouldn’t do it because the twins aren’t 2 people to her.

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

I think the best bet would be to have a pull out couch in the upper play room for when they have guests when Tommy and Caden are there and then to have Tommy and Caden’s room double as a guest room with a trundle bed. I don’t think Tommy and Caden’s would mind if guests slept there while they were gone, and it would allow them to decorate it and have their own space.

ETA: Are vloggers pretty common in Cali? I literally know no vloggers in real life. Jesss has a lot of vlogging friends, even friends she’s met through real life. I wonder how odd her career will be in her new area.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Imagine spending over half a mil in a house, and have your neighbor set her own dumpster out on the street

:love2:
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 348b3a.jpg[/IMG]

Hmm Addie is back at Nonnies house.

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Emcee wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:34 pm Imagine spending over half a mil in a house, and have your neighbor set her own dumpster out on the street Image

If they have an HOA,that may not be possible.Not sure if the kids would even be allowed to play in the st,or at lest,they may not be able to put up signs n ramps
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Emcee wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:34 pm Imagine spending over half a mil in a house, and have your neighbor set her own dumpster out on the street Image

If they have an HOA,that may not be possible.Not sure if the kids would even be allowed to play in the st,or at least,they may not be able to put up signs n ramps
motocrosshunny420
Talker
Talker

Unread post by motocrosshunny420 »

My heart broke for Landen & Addy literally sleeping on the couch at dinner time. Those kids are always malnourished, sick, sleepy, and grumpy all the time. Their damn mother & Chrisss can't feed them anything healthy, put them to bed at a decent hour, or ANYTHING. Messs take care of your feral children. Put Addy in her bed, put Landen in her bed; no tvs, no iPads, no distractions. Give them a decent bedtime and feed them meats & fresh veggies (not chicken nuggets from McDonald's or cold spaghetti). She would be surprised how Landen's "ADHD" disappears or gets better when the kid is not pumped full of crap food & finally gets some rest.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Remember when she got mad when people said Kaden might be adhd. But because Landen is struggling, her shining light its almost she wants him to be diagnosed. I'm not saying its an excuse and I do believe ADHD is real however it does get misdiagnosed. Kids with ADHD thrive on schedules and routine (what kid doesn't) so a lot of it could be fixed by her.
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Candyheart wrote:Why in the hell do they point things out like yeah the reservoir is over here might as well put an x in the dirt people know where you are building.
She more importantly said the lot number as well, since she showed the name of the company when they visited the model home...a quick Google search... I looked and it says that lot is not available anymore. I am pretty sure she purchased.

Also it is not a cul de sac, that road will be driven on by neighbors only but it will be driven on.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Jessica posted on IG that her and Kaden had a “deep eye-opening” talk, and god all I can think is she exploits the SHIT out of those kids. I couldn’t imagine my entire life being filmed so my mom didn’t have to work. Can you just imagine how fucked up kids those are gonna be? Their exploitation is worse than child actors because at least child actors have some laws to protect the . Jessica kids are not at all. Anytime YT makes moves to protect her kids Jessica complains. Its honestly pathetic. I feel like she is getting worse.

Also is anyone surprised about why drake obviously can’t stand her? She made a whole viral story time slamming him about a mistake he made 8 year ago. She needs to build a bridge and get the fuck over it already.

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Re: Drake,there's an old saying that goes,"I'd have to care to be mad." Exactly.Jesss still cares for Drake.Otherwise,she would let it go
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

A SPERM?? A as in singular?? Jessica sperm is 99% of the time referred to in the plural. Shes giving him way to much info.

Why isn’t this convo for her three eldest at once?? Save the dramatic reenactment, miss information being spread, etc etc.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Haulnarse wrote:A SPERM?? A as in singular?? Jessica sperm is 99% of the time referred to in the plural. Image Shes giving him way to much info.

Why isn’t this convo for her three eldest at once?? Save the dramatic reenactment, miss information being spread, etc etc.
Can we all just thank whatever god you believe in that Jessica did not become a teacher because she is dumb as hell and cannot effectively transfer knowledge from herself to another. Kids in CA have enough problems, they don’t need Jessica as a teacher.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JesssFam: Buying Friends and Dying YT Trends (Part 135)

cjl123 wrote:
Mumsy2sm wrote:I wonder if a solution could be, instead of the twins having a room to share and tommy & Caden having a room to share, maybe it could be something like kyson & big Caden share a room and Kaden & tommy share a room, that way Chris’ boys have a bed/room when they are there but the twins have their own room when they aren’t there and they’re not just being clumped together as always.
That’s a cool idea. But she wouldn’t do it because the twins aren’t 2 people to her.

Nope. Not a good idea. T&C deserve a space where Jessica’s kids are not allowed to go and destroy while they’re not there. They deserve a bed that won’t get broken while their gone. The deserve walls without holes. They deserve a space where they can shut the door and decompress. If each shared a room with a twin it would be the twins room and they just had a “bed” in there. They deserve their own space regardless of how often Chris has them.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Lolislol26 wrote:
cjl123 wrote:

Nope. Not a good idea. T&C deserve a space where Jessica’s kids are not allowed to go and destroy while they’re not there. They deserve a bed that won’t get broken while their gone. The deserve walls without holes. They deserve a space where they can shut the door and decompress. If each shared a room with a twin it would be the twins room and they just had a “bed” in there. They deserve their own space regardless of how often Chris has them.
Well in the twins defense they deserve those things also but they don’t have them. Actually none of the kids have any safe space in that house. They are all under constant surveillance. Jessica probably hasn’t even fixed the twins’ bed and they live there 24/7. Why would anyone expect any more from her? She’s selfish. Lol

RavenUK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by RavenUK »

sondraK wrote:We say it's pouring rain here.Or pouring down rain.Never heard of dumping
Mancunian here. We sway its chucking it down or peeing down Image
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

cjl123 wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:
cjl123 wrote: That’s a cool idea. But she wouldn’t do it because the twins aren’t 2 people to her.

Well in the twins defense they deserve those things also but they don’t have them. Actually none of the kids have any safe space in that house. They are all under constant surveillance. Jessica probably hasn’t even fixed the twins’ bed and they live there 24/7. Why would anyone expect any more from her? She’s selfish. Lol

If the twins “deserve” those things they shouldn’t have broken their bed, they shouldn’t be so wild that they ruin what they have.
I am can assure you T&C are overwhelmed while there. The parenting styles and discipline are completely different between their Mom’s house and their Dad’s. The deserve a space away from the craziness and where the craziness is not allowed.

The twins and Lilia can make the choice not to be crazy. Yes, Jessica plays a part in their behavior but why make T&C suffer because of her parenting? They are not Jessica’s kids!

Return to “JesssFam”