JesssFam: Goodbye Modesto, Still a Mess Though (Part 136)

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Goodbye Modesto, Still a Mess Though (Part 136)

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

LittleButThere wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:46 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:
LittleButThere wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:13 am

No, she doesnt think she runs anything. She actually blends in pretty well, only she has her camera and others use their phones, but a few others will have cameras as well, so it looks normal. She stays to herself, and the kids play like any other kids would play after school. She lives a rather normal life.
No trouble for recording anything at school, all parents do.
No she doesnt bribe anyone with anything. She blends right in with the crowds except she has a lot of kids. But because she usually has friends with her, the kids "dont look" like they all belong to her.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
You said you took your kids out of that school because of her filming, now you say everyone does and its no big deal. So if she's normal with no following wouldn't it be normal?
Not everyone uploads their footage on Youtube, so there is a difference ImageImageImageImage Sorry for not wanting my kids exploited on youtube.

I understand that but you would think people would complain and get rules changed.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Did Jess and Gabes wife (can never remember her name...she's SO boring and forgetable) have a fight? Or why are they all in Hawaii at the same time but not together?

Sorry if this has already been covered but this board moves so fast I miss all the good sh!t.
LittleButThere
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LittleButThere »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
LittleButThere wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:46 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: You said you took your kids out of that school because of her filming, now you say everyone does and its no big deal. So if she's normal with no following wouldn't it be normal?
Not everyone uploads their footage on Youtube, so there is a difference ImageImageImageImage Sorry for not wanting my kids exploited on youtube.

I understand that but you would think people would complain and get rules changed.
75% of the school doesnt know what she does for a job. Only people who know are her kids and the kids friends and some of the teachers.
She isnt a town celebrity or anything. No one around here cares what she does. No one brings it up like she is famous. There are a lot of "youtubers" in this city, some more popular than others, but people flat out just dont care.

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Didn’t she start her period while on vacation? Why the heck would she take a pregnancy test. Must be really desperate for views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

They are so selfish. 4 of the kids asleep and unwell in the hotel room yet they chose to have all the lights on, everyone in the room, do an obnoxious loud countdown and blow those party horn things (no idea what they’re called) and put 2020 glasses on the sleeping kids

And no one could have picked tommy up and actually laid him in a proper bed rather than leaving him asleep over the back of a couch?!
They had more than one hotel room. They should have let the kids sleep in peace in one room then those who were awake and wanted to participate go to the other room.
If I was Tommy’s mum I would have been furious watching that. I don’t even know the kid and I’m upset on his behalf.

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

HeyKatie wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:58 am Didn’t she start her period while on vacation? Why the heck would she take a pregnancy test. Must be really desperate for views.

She's desperate for views, but I think the boomer rang said something along the lines of "When you're supposed to get your period" I forget exactly, but it was definitely in the future tense as in, she was due for it but it hadn't started. But 11 days late (as per her title) is crazy to have not brought some with you.
mbell197
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mbell197 »

LittleButThere wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:
LittleButThere wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:46 am Not everyone uploads their footage on Youtube, so there is a difference ImageImageImageImage Sorry for not wanting my kids exploited on youtube.

75% of the school doesnt know what she does for a job. Only people who know are her kids and the kids friends and some of the teachers.
She isnt a town celebrity or anything. No one around here cares what she does. No one brings it up like she is famous. There are a lot of "youtubers" in this city, some more popular than others, but people flat out just dont care.

Not sure what part of the area you’re from, but I’m from Modesto. I live off of Standiford, close to Mr. T’s. I went to Modesto Junior College with Jess and took a math class with her. This was back in 2011, but she was a nice girl. I’ve ran into her in Riverbank here and there because she sometimes goes to that Target. She’s super friendly and as you’ve said, blends in very well.

As far as other Youtubers in the area, I’m not sure who you’re talking about. I’m the same age as Jess and so are a lot of my friends, and they all know her and watch her channel. I go to a gym here in Modesto, and a lot of the people there know who she is, too. Most like her, and others have similar feelings as the people on this thread.

magicalshrimp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by magicalshrimp »

OF COURSE she decides to clickbait with a pregnancy test. Maybe messs is feeling old and wants to go back to her teen mom roots
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

strikeaposie wrote:
HeyKatie wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:58 am Didn’t she start her period while on vacation? Why the heck would she take a pregnancy test. Must be really desperate for views.

She's desperate for views, but I think the boomer rang said something along the lines of "When you're supposed to get your period" I forget exactly, but it was definitely in the future tense as in, she was due for it but it hadn't started. But 11 days late (as per her title) is crazy to have not brought some with you.
I guess when your holiday is dull as fuck you have to clickbait something.

I pack supplies when we go away regardless if im due or not. But then im super irregular, currently day 49 ImageImage
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I know a vasectomy can fail but it hasn't yet in 3 years (or whenever he had it, Addie is 3). Half of the people watching (teens) probably don't put it together that not only has Chris had a vasectomy but she was buying pads. She is so desperate and knows these are ways to get views. Remember how she used to test before she would drink? But shes been drinking more lately so does she test all the time still or trust the vasectomy?

The views the drowning vlog got compared to other vlogs is disgusting. She will be doing more in the future.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

It wouldn't surprise me they have a vasectomy reversal soon
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Is it normal to lounge around your room in your bra with your friends and step kids around? I mean I’m Jessica’s age and when my friends come over I wear clothes. Even when we went on a girls vacay I wore clothes in the hotel room and swim suit at the pool. She’s so odd.

Also Gabes weight loss has him feeling himself. I was laughing at him dancing. Jessica is soo hot for him.
youwontknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youwontknow »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:02 pm It wouldn't surprise me they have a vasectomy reversal soon
I’d be surprised, I don’t see it happening. She had a retained placenta and a postpartum haemorrhage last time, didn’t she? I doubt a midwife would do a home birth with her again because of that history. I don’t see her birthing in a hospital again. I reckon they’ll keep talking about adoption for a few years and maybe go down that path if their living situation improves (aka if they would get accepted)
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

youwontknow wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:11 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:02 pm It wouldn't surprise me they have a vasectomy reversal soon
I’d be surprised, I don’t see it happening. She had a retained placenta and a postpartum haemorrhage last time, didn’t she? I doubt a midwife would do a home birth with her again because of that history. I don’t see her birthing in a hospital again. I reckon they’ll keep talking about adoption for a few years and maybe go down that path if their living situation improves (aka if they would get accepted)
Yeah I know but she never thinks of the consequences down the road. So if she got pregnant and then was stuck on a midwife/hospital birth she would already be pregnant and have vlog material. Its Chris I don't see going for it more than Jess.
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

At least we can all agree that the tanktop she’s wearing in the thumbnail was once white

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
youwontknow wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:11 pm
Yeah I know but she never thinks of the consequences down the road. So if she got pregnant and then was stuck on a midwife/hospital birth she would already be pregnant and have vlog material. Its Chris I don't see going for it more than Jess.
They’d have it reversed on the quiet, then have a miraculous pregnancy. She’d plan a hospital birth IRL while actually planning a unassisted home birth (if no midwife would touch her). Placenta problems aren’t guaranteed to happen again - every placenta is different, but yep massive gamble.

Can you imagine the clickbait of a post vasectomy pregnancy would gain. She’d no longer be “kiddy” content with all her expletives!
freeingjulia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by freeingjulia »

I'm a lurker, but had to make an account to say what if she was pregnant? after ALL that alcohol she publicly posted she was drinking. That would have been a disaster. also, anyone notice how she made a big deal on instagram about how her comments were on, and now their off? doesn't that mean she is flagged as a family friendly youtube, therefore making 60-70% less money now? How ever will they afford their dream home?
christinejc96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by christinejc96 »

angelfire89 wrote:
Chatabox wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:34 am
missparzival wrote:Hey at least she is wearing shorts that fit for a change haha. But damn how many pads does she need? Is she there for months?!?

She thinks she is the queen bee. So if she gets her period she probably expects all her cling-ons to get it too. Matchy matchy.
Did she not prepare/know that it was coming? Also, surprised that someone who has had 5 kids and loves the D is still using pads for some reason. Girl really has zero concern for the environment. I know tampons aren’t good either but menstrual cups are the way more convenient, cheaper and space saving. (Btw as a person who has used one for years now, I’m one of those people who will 100% try to get everyone else to use one Image)
I use pads when I’m home and tampons when I’m out. That’s it. I won’t try cups. I feel like when you take it out all the blood will come pouring out all over. So that’s just me. I won’t try it. So if that means I don’t care about the planet like Jess oh well

freeingjulia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by freeingjulia »

I'm a lurker, but had to make an account to say what if she was pregnant? after ALL that alcohol she publicly posted she was drinking. That would have been a disaster. also, anyone notice how she made a big deal on instagram about how her comments were on, and now their off? doesn't that mean she is flagged as a family friendly youtube, therefore making 60-70% less money now? How ever will they afford their dream home?
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

christinejc96 wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:
Chatabox wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:34 am
She thinks she is the queen bee. So if she gets her period she probably expects all her cling-ons to get it too. Matchy matchy.
Did she not prepare/know that it was coming? Also, surprised that someone who has had 5 kids and loves the D is still using pads for some reason. Girl really has zero concern for the environment. I know tampons aren’t good either but menstrual cups are the way more convenient, cheaper and space saving. (Btw as a person who has used one for years now, I’m one of those people who will 100% try to get everyone else to use one Image)
I use pads when I’m home and tampons when I’m out. That’s it. I won’t try cups. I feel like when you take it out all the blood will come pouring out all over. So that’s just me. I won’t try it. So if that means I don’t care about the planet like Jess oh well

Don’t you remove tampons on the toilet?
Anyway, they aren’t just harmful to the environment, they have chemicals that shouldn’t be going in your vagina.

Return to “JesssFam”