JesssFam: Tragedy Views and Photoshop Overuse (Part 138)

SpippinThatTea
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tragedy Views and Photoshop Overuse (Part 138)

Unread post by SpippinThatTea »

MamaJoAnna wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:59 pm Are Addie's ears pierced now? Those look like very real earrings in Jess's Instagram story...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Yup, Addie's ears have been quietly pierced. I wonder if there is a video in the pipeline or if Jess is just going to let ride silently. Everyone thinks Lilia is Jess 2.0 but it is Addie who will be running that house the way Jess as a kid.

Did anyone catch how absolutely filthy Kaden's leg was? I had a little boy and a back yard where he got filthy. I always made him at the very least wash up before coming in and wallowing all over the furniture. I had neighbor who had their kids taken away by DSS because their kids were always filthy like Jess' kids are.
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

Wow that video was so frustrating cause of how dumb she is...
1. Yes you are trashy jess cause the rest of your house matches your disheveled dresser.
2. You groomed your kids to associate colors with gender.... like really? Are you dumb?
3. Furniture is supposed to last longer than "a couple years" take care of your shit.
4. Why do you act like a surprised teenager hearing gossip for the first time when your kids tell you something? How about you take that as an opportunity to teach or reassure your kid instead of pretending to be in shock for the camera...
5. No it's not in chris' head that he notices a difference between meat and fake meat, way to belittle him and assume you're always right.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

anon96
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anon96 »

She raises her kids with strict gender norms then acts surprised that they arent more educated. Then two seconds later she gets in the car and says harmful stuff about "I chose to be good and not get ice cream" and steal her husbands food instead because of a social norm that all women must be skinny?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

In the description it says "I'm ready to move". But then if the schools/area is so good where your moving what will you ever do for clickbait?

I haven't watched so I don't know why the cops were there but this is so common these days it seems to be safe rather than not take precautions (lockdowns for crime in area for example, doesn't affect the school day).

And once again she's so concerned with crime but she allows her kids to play unsupervised in the streets.
freeingjulia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by freeingjulia »

The fact she felt the need to put the camera down and have her kids continue to give her kisses is kinda weird. I can just imagine it “hey kids stop loving on me for a minute so I can set the camera down. Ok now love me again”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

......did she seriously ask is taco seasoning is vegetarian?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

Oh my God, Jesssss, schools get broken into in ALL types of neighborhoods and cities and towns. Sheesh. No need to feel sick over it. And it sure seemed she set up the kidding scene because she said they are “competitive over THIS”. Then, enter the boys.

mef
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mef »

MamaJoAnna wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:59 pm Are Addie's ears pierced now? Those look like very real earrings in Jess's Instagram story...

They definitely look pierced. They also look a lot like mall piercing earrings, so I'm going to guess they went to one to get them done.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 4f110a.jpg[/IMG]

freeingjulia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by freeingjulia »

ReyRey61 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 4f110a.jpg[/IMG]

Omg is that on the couch? Ick. If my kids come in that dirty they’re going straight to the bath.

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

mef wrote:

They definitely look pierced. They also look a lot like mall piercing earrings, so I'm going to guess they went to one to get them done.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 4f5e4d.jpg[/IMG]

Yep. In today's vlog she was putting on clip ons but you can see the backs on her IG stories. They're pierced.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

JesssFam: Tragedy Views and Photoshop Overuse (Part 138)

Unread post by angelfire89 »

“I got my three-year-old’s ears pierced at a shitty mall store (and here’s why)”

Coming soon to the JessssssssFam channel.

(Or is Bratty still two? I can’t keep track anymore.)
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Is 3 really old enough to consent? Did Addie know what she was really doing? I don't care that she did it, but she goes on and on that she never would unless they know for sure what they are doing to their body. A 3 year old imo doesn't but she's made Addie into this. She even called her a girly girl in today's vlog. Can you imagine if she was a tomboy? Just like how Lilia wanted to try softball but that's too dirty for a princess.
Jennabud
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennabud »

I dont think she will be "vegetarian" for long. Shell either give up real quick and well never hear again. Or feel super tired and get sick due to lack of nutrition from a lack of research. I personally dont like these fake meats as they are usually super processed and dont usually have great ingredients

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

magicalshrimp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by magicalshrimp »

CurlyQ121 wrote:
mef wrote:

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 4f5e4d.jpg[/IMG]

Yep. In today's vlog she was putting on clip ons but you can see the backs on her IG stories. They're pierced.

They look like they were pierced crooked... she will likely need to get them re-pierced later in life. One can argue about the morality of toddler ear piercings all day long, but that’s not the point. What is important is that Addie has crooked piercings from a piercing gun, which are notorious for causing infections due to their inability to be sterilized. And if you really want to get into the nitty gritty, butterfly back earrings are not good for a fresh piercing. It’s also important to note that almost all licensed piercers do not pierce children under the age of 8 (in America). I’d guess mess called around piercing shops, got told no, and decided she knew better than licensed professionals and took her daughter to Claire’s

motocrosshunny420
Talker
Talker

Unread post by motocrosshunny420 »

ReyRey61 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 4f110a.jpg[/IMG]

Gah this is what nightmares are made of, filthy screechy feral child

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Lilia's screech singing is almost as bad as her dancing

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

sianny_threepac
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sianny_threepac »

Does anyone actually believe that the police were called ? It seems like there's a break in every day at that school.

And I'm pretty sure the website you're all talking about was BlogTV ? Could do live shows and have a live chat running down the stream
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

She will probably say Addie did consent after the whole equating ear piercing to circumcision drama she was in a few years ago. Consent being dubious because she's three and I bet they talked it up for months.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

If she was going to do it at 3 she should have just done it when she was a baby. I wonder if Addie freaked out.

Return to “JesssFam”