JesssFam: Tragedy Views and Photoshop Overuse (Part 138)

sundae_morning
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tragedy Views and Photoshop Overuse (Part 138)

Unread post by sundae_morning »

This grown ass women, with children, doesn't own any clothes pegs/pins?
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

GossipLadyy wrote:Little monkeys is always excusing Messs behavior.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Probably because I don’t care that much as to what other parents do. I’m not that invested in their lives. Her kids are healthy and taken care of. That’s all that matters. I have more important things to worry about than what a stranger chooses to feed her kids for lunch, like what I’m feeding my own kids for lunch, which sometimes looks like hers. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

4littlemonkeys wrote:

Probably because I don’t care that much as to what other parents do. I’m not that invested in their lives. Her kids are healthy and taken care of. That’s all that matters. I have more important things to worry about than what a stranger chooses to feed her kids for lunch, like what I’m feeding my own kids for lunch, which sometimes looks like hers. Image

....then why are you here?

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

4littlemonkeys wrote:

“HeR kIdS aRe HeAlThY aNd TaKeN cArE oF” Does this look like a healthy 3 year old to you? Lmao

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

cjl123 wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote:

“HeR kIdS aRe HeAlThY aNd TaKeN cArE oF” Does this look like a healthy 3 year old to you? Lmao

She looks like a fair skinned child with some seasonal allergies. That’s what the allergy shiners are likely from.

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

cjl123 wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote:

....then why are you here?

Because this shit is entertaining to read. I have just as much right to be here as anybody else. Why are YOU here?

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Jess will never correct the kids eating habits because then she'd have to correct her own.
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

4littlemonkeys wrote:

Just because you suck as a mother the same as her doesn't make it okay or healthy.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

4littlemonkeys wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:24 pm
cjl123 wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote: Probably because I don’t care that much as to what other parents do. I’m not that invested in their lives. Her kids are healthy and taken care of. That’s all that matters. I have more important things to worry about than what a stranger chooses to feed her kids for lunch, like what I’m feeding my own kids for lunch, which sometimes looks like hers. Image

She looks like a fair skinned child with some seasonal allergies. That’s what the allergy shiners are likely from.

That is not just allergies. Lilia looks grey at times, how is that healthy? Its not. And Addie is known to sleep anywhere, sometimes seen on ig stories at 1-2 up with Jess and Chris. She doesn't get enough sleep at all. Not healthy.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

say what you want about those lunches, we all know that’s not how she feeds her kids 99% of time. i found the lunches sad but those kids actually eat much worse and that’s the tragic part.

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

GossipLadyy wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote:

Just because you suck as a mother the same as her doesn't make it okay or healthy.

I don’t suck as a mother because some days I let my kids have fun things for lunch. Not everybody needs a gourmet meal for lunch. Image glad to see you think you know me or my parenting style.

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

MiloandMax1 wrote:
cjl123 wrote: Image

That is not just allergies. Lilia looks grey at times, how is that healthy? Its not. And Addie is known to sleep anywhere, sometimes seen on ig stories at 1-2 up with Jess and Chris. She doesn't get enough sleep at all. Not healthy.
I’m sure if the kids had actual health problems, their doctor would address it and you would hear about it in a vlog.

SpippinThatTea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SpippinThatTea »

cjl123 wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote: Probably because I don’t care that much as to what other parents do. I’m not that invested in their lives. Her kids are healthy and taken care of. That’s all that matters. I have more important things to worry about than what a stranger chooses to feed her kids for lunch, like what I’m feeding my own kids for lunch, which sometimes looks like hers. Image

Pfft I was a fair skinned child with coloring much like Addie's. The only time I looked like that was when I was sick, I went through a period of malnutrition because I refused to eat and that's how I looked.

Jess isn't a good mom and her kids are only moderately taken care of. If you think she is the example of a good mom then your mom, and you must suck bad. And Jess's doctor doesn't know mollusum contagiousum is contagious. He is a quack I wouldn't send my enemies to him. AND Jess isn't going to show anything that will reflect on her parenting that badly

That said, i never have clothes pins around my house. I never had a need for them. Of all the things that is a measurement of a good mom, I don't think not having clothes pins or allowing a kid to chew Trident gum is on that list.
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

SpippinThatTea wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:49 pm
cjl123 wrote: Image

Pfft I was a fair skinned child with coloring much like Addie's. The only time I looked like that was when I was sick, I went through a period of malnutrition because I refused to eat and that's how I looked.

Jess isn't a good mom and her kids are only moderately taken care of. If you think she is the example of a good mom then your mom, and you must suck bad. And Jess's doctor doesn't know mollusum contagiousum is contagious. He is a quack I wouldn't send my enemies to him. AND Jess isn't going to show anything that will reflect on her parenting that badly

That said, i never have clothes pins around my house. I never had a need for them. Of all the things that is a measurement of a good mom, I don't think not having clothes pins or allowing a kid to chew Trident gum is on that list.
I never said she was an example of a good mom. I’m just saying she’s not a bad mom. Her kids aren’t neglected or abused. There are numerous ways to raise children. Her way isn’t wrong just because you don’t agree with it. Also, I agree with the clothes pins. Unless you have a clothesline outside, most people don’t have them.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

You may not think she’s a bad mum, but she’s a f*ing lazy one. Especially with two stay at home parents, and a stay at home grandparent! (At the moment anyway)

I get more shit done around the house as a single mum working full time and studying part time, then she could ever accomplish in months of staying at home. Her house is always trashed!

Her kids have terrible nutrition, and she will happily cook hello fresh for herself and Chris, yet refuses to pay to include her kids? This woman has fed her kids ridiculous things since they were infants. This is nothing new. I’m sure a huge majority of us remember the half stale muffin and 3 grapes for lunch she used to feed Lilia and the twins. Or her famous “chicken” that was literally chicken breast and a tin of canned soup in a slow cooker.
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Chatabox wrote:You may not think she’s a bad mum, but she’s a f*ing lazy one. Especially with two stay at home parents, and a stay at home grandparent! (At the moment anyway)

I get more shit done around the house as a single mum working full time and studying part time, then she could ever accomplish in months of staying at home. Her house is always trashed!

Her kids have terrible nutrition, and she will happily cook hello fresh for herself and Chris, yet refuses to pay to include her kids? This woman has fed her kids ridiculous things since they were infants. This is nothing new. I’m sure a huge majority of us remember the half stale muffin and 3 grapes for lunch she used to feed Lilia and the twins. Or her famous “chicken” that was literally chicken breast and a tin of canned soup in a slow cooker.
Lilia was not even 2 when she had that and the twins were newborns. Image one year olds don’t eat that much. Who has a spotless house and has kids? I sure don’t and I’m also a stay at home mom. I’d rather spend time with my kids than spend all day cleaning. Especially now that my older 3 are home probably for the rest of the school year. We are more than likely going to start homeschooling so I would have to be teaching instead of spending all day cleaning.

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

4littlemonkeys wrote:
Chatabox wrote:You may not think she’s a bad mum, but she’s a f*ing lazy one. Especially with two stay at home parents, and a stay at home grandparent! (At the moment anyway)

Lilia was not even 2 when she had that and the twins were newborns. Image one year olds don’t eat that much. Who has a spotless house and has kids? I sure don’t and I’m also a stay at home mom. I’d rather spend time with my kids than spend all day cleaning. Especially now that my older 3 are home probably for the rest of the school year. We are more than likely going to start homeschooling so I would have to be teaching instead of spending all day cleaning.

You’re seriously defending that excuse for a “breakfast”? Of course a one year old doesn’t have an appetite of an adult. However, what nutrition is there in a muffin and a couple grapes?

And no, no one is saying her house needs to be spotless. Her house goes beyond messy, it’s filthy. There are 2 stay at home parents, how do they not make time to at least have their home look presentable? And don’t give me that excuse about neglecting your home to tend to the children. I have children as well, but I’m not glued to them 24/7 to where I can’t make time to clean. My husband and I both work and guess what? My kids know to clean after themselves and where they should be eating. Even my 2 year old knows there’s rules.

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Bambi_ wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote:

You’re seriously defending that excuse for a “breakfast”? Of course a one year old doesn’t have an appetite of an adult. However, what nutrition is there in a muffin and a couple grapes?

And no, no one is saying her house needs to be spotless. Her house goes beyond messy, it’s filthy. There are 2 stay at home parents, how do they not make time to at least have their home look presentable? And don’t give me that excuse about neglecting your home to tend to the children. I have children as well, but I’m not glued to them 24/7 to where I can’t make time to clean. My husband and I both work and guess what? My kids know to clean after themselves and where they should be eating. Even my 2 year old knows there’s rules.

Everything has nutritional value. A muffin is grains and possible fruit if it’s a blueberry muffin, grapes are fruit, and the piece of bacon is meat. Filthy is quite the stretch. There is clutter, but it’s not even close to filthy. Some of us are glued to our kids, especially if they’re nursing infants. My older kids know how to clean up after themselves too. That doesn’t mean they always do it. Kids will be kids.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

stooooop
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Wait, is this the same user that got banned for her rants on how to safely cosleep and antivaxx?!

:love2:

Return to “JesssFam”