JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

sondraK wrote:I'm jw if the boys will get teir bday party later.I suppose,since jesss will want the views
Yeah I’m sure she’s up to some filming. “This Happened at the Smallest Party Ever!”
[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Unread post by [halloweendarlin] »

sondraK wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:51 pm I'm surprised jesss could fit in the dryer.
I don't think Mowgli liked the tutu.LOL
It was Lilia in the dryer lol
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

[halloweendarlin] wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:18 pm
sondraK wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:51 pm I'm surprised jesss could fit in the dryer.
I don't think Mowgli liked the tutu.LOL
It was Lilia in the dryer lol
Yes I slowed it own n got that.It went by so fast I thought it was jessss at first
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh my God, the latest Video should have just been titled, The Landon Show”. Cringe

Annoys me how she’s such an expert on California. California this, California that.... any chance she can get.

Oh and Jesss, every parent thinks their kids are the cutest. Js.
sundae_morning
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sundae_morning »

I'm still struggling to understand how she has "no real use for clothes pins" has she never line/air dried anything? Her poor clothes. What a waste of that California sunshine.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

People were asking if her house was still being built on here. I knew it was considered essential. So much of her "especially in California" is the same for most states.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

sundae_morning wrote:I'm still struggling to understand how she has "no real use for clothes pins" has she never line/air dried anything? Her poor clothes. What a waste of that California sunshine.
I’m in Southern California and I’ve only ever line dried anything at my grandmas beach house when we hang out towels and swim suits. I air dry most of my clothes but I just put them on hangers on a rack inside. I’d be too afraid of the sunlight bleaching my clothes if I dried them outside. Can’t white things even turn yellow in the sun? I wouldn’t risk it. So not having a use for clothes pins is perfectly valid in my mind.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

How is building their second home 'essential'?
It's not like they don't already have somewhere to live.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

sondraK wrote:I'm jw if the boys will get teir bday party later.I suppose,since jesss will want the views
They'll get a cake at Lilia's party even though we'll likely still be quarantined in June, but I bet she'll do a family party for a pouty unimpressed looking Lilia.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Is California sun that different. Line drying makes clothes last longer usually. Jess doesn't line dry because she can barely keep up with laundry as it is. Also, line drying makes it more likely to need to iron and yeah. If nothing else a $ store back of clothespins is great for chip bags.
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

If Chris doesn’t want to help homeschool the kids, he could get up off the couch and clean ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

California sun is no different. Where she lives it gets very warm in the summer, so she could line dry from April -October easily. But tbh the vast majority of Californians don’t line dry if they have a dryer..... from what I’ve seen. Of course there are exceptions.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

angelfire89 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:43 pm
sundae_morning wrote:I'm still struggling to understand how she has "no real use for clothes pins" has she never line/air dried anything? Her poor clothes. What a waste of that California sunshine.
I’m in Southern California and I’ve only ever line dried anything at my grandmas beach house when we hang out towels and swim suits. I air dry most of my clothes but I just put them on hangers on a rack inside. I’d be too afraid of the sunlight bleaching my clothes if I dried them outside. Can’t white things even turn yellow in the sun? I wouldn’t risk it. So not having a use for clothes pins is perfectly valid in my mind.
Yes the UV rays can lighten clothes.
I was watching a vid on UV rays;even stop signs are getting bleached out these days
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:57 am I think YouTubers forget that putting something on the internet is "public" so she's no different than those people who have kids walking into the grocery store in just a Pull-Up with black feet.

Was Chris doing the work wrong or wrong to Jess? Remember when he was explaining something to Jess and she kept acting like an idiot ditz because she thinks it's cute. Yeah that happens a lot.
Honestly I doubt it was even that he was doing anything wrong. He’s so used to sitting in the upstairs hallway playing games on his computer, that he likely found helping out to be toooooo hard. So time consuming!

When he isn’t out shopping, his ass is planted. I’m surprised he hasn’t grown roots.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Lady6 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:45 pm How is building their second home 'essential'?
It's not like they don't already have somewhere to live.
I could see home repair being essential- something big happens, and oops, you have a hole in the roof. My guess is that the construction workers are using it as an all-clear, and likely all over the place. Most of the workers won’t get paychecks without working, and even with the expanded unemployment benefits, most won’t see a check for close to a month.

I don’t blame people for working if they can right now. A lot of people are going to be financially devastated when this is done. At least for the most part, people working construction can do a lot without being right next to 10 other people.
tuttifruittitea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tuttifruittitea »

sondraK wrote:
I was watching a vid on UV rays;even stop signs are getting bleached out these days
i live in australia and our UV level is always extreme but everyone here hangs their washing on the line

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

tuttifruittitea wrote:
sondraK wrote:
angelfire89 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:43 pm I’m in Southern California and I’ve only ever line dried anything at my grandmas beach house when we hang out towels and swim suits. I air dry most of my clothes but I just put them on hangers on a rack inside. I’d be too afraid of the sunlight bleaching my clothes if I dried them outside. Can’t white things even turn yellow in the sun? I wouldn’t risk it. So not having a use for clothes pins is perfectly valid in my mind.
i live in australia and our UV level is always extreme but everyone here hangs their washing on the line

Aussie here too.
It always blows my mind seeing people use a dryer all the time. I can’t help but wonder how big their electricity bills are lol.
tuttifruittitea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tuttifruittitea »

sezzajaydee wrote:
tuttifruittitea wrote:
sondraK wrote: Yes the UV rays can lighten clothes.

Aussie here too.
It always blows my mind seeing people use a dryer all the time. I can’t help but wonder how big their electricity bills are lol.
yes!! and half of my clothes can’t go in the dryer either

sundae_morning
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sundae_morning »

Another Aussie here, everyone I know and can see from my house (i live on top of a hill - am not a perve) uses their washing line or clothes airers in the garage or patio. I really only use my dryer sometimes for bedding or back in high school instead of ironing my uniform. I also use pegs to close bags of food and other stuff. I was always told the sun was good for whites, especially sheets.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

sezzajaydee wrote:
tuttifruittitea wrote:
sondraK wrote: Yes the UV rays can lighten clothes.

Aussie here too.
Off topic, skip past.

I’m in Aussie too and I dry everything in the dryer. I ain’t got time to hang washing out and bring it back in again. Lol. So a dryer was my concession to having more time. And I don’t need to iron, so win/win for my situation. I also have an electric car that’s charged daily (no solar) and my bills are under $350 a quarter in Summer. Much less in winter with no aircon being used. It’s really not that bad.

Return to “JesssFam”