JessFam: Quarantine Jump House Queen | Part 141

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: Quarantine Jump House Queen | Part 141

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I forget she's only 28. She looks much older. And the older she is the younger she dresses.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:45 pm
sondraK wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:44 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:00 am If her cousin is pregnant then even more reason Scooby will get a reversal. Jess can't stand the attention on someone else.
Amber said she n Gabe want another baby,too.That would really get Jessssss!
Can you imagine them having a girl and Lilia getting another sister?
Jesssss would totally turn green!

Someday she's going to realize just how young she was to make such a final decision about not having anymore kids
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

sondraK wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:02 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:45 pm
sondraK wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:44 pm

Amber said she n Gabe want another baby,too.That would really get Jessssss!
Can you imagine them having a girl and Lilia getting another sister?

Someday she's going to realize just how young she was to make such a final decision about not having anymore kids
Didn't she make comments with Malakai that is what her and Gabe's son would look like? So I'm sure she would compare a girl to Lilia for sure.
darlingyep6
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by darlingyep6 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
sondraK wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:02 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:45 pm Can you imagine them having a girl and Lilia getting another sister?

Didn't she make comments with Malakai that is what her and Gabe's son would look like? So I'm sure she would compare a girl to Lilia for sure.
Yes, she did! I hope Amber and Gabe’s 3rd baby is a girl and she stays blonde longer than Lilia did. A sister for Lilia, and it isn’t Addie! That’ll grind Jesssss’ gears like nothing else!
mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

While there's a lot I don't like about Jess. Faulting her for being upset that Amber and Gabe have another baby wouldn't be one. Amber and Gabe clearly don't have the means to have another child. Having to live with your dad and have your child support reduced doesn't scream financially secure.
mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

While there's a lot I don't like about Jess. Faulting her for being upset that Amber and Gabe have another baby wouldn't be one. Amber and Gabe clearly don't have the means to have another child. Having to live with your dad and have your child support reduced doesn't scream financially secure.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

mayhemmomof5 wrote: While there's a lot I don't like about Jess. Faulting her for being upset that Amber and Gabe have another baby wouldn't be one. Amber and Gabe clearly don't have the means to have another child. Having to live with your dad and have your child support reduced doesn't scream financially secure.
That’s literally the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard Image Jessica has no business being concerned with Gabe and Ambers bank account or baby making schedule. How do you get that they are poor? My understanding was Gabe and Ambers dad both work at Frito Lay and they made the decision to all live together. It’s not super uncommon and they seem to get along. Who said Gabe’s child support was reduced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Return to “JesssFam”