JessFam: Quarantine Jump House Queen | Part 141

ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: Quarantine Jump House Queen | Part 141

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

sondraK wrote:Can't Mimi do remote from JessssHouse?
I think it's funny,jessss I'm sure, was hoping she'd be getting a break w kids going back to school in the fall.Now it ain't happening.LOL
Yes she can do remote from MesssHouse. I’m sure Jessss will work her magic to get Mimi to do so. Messs can’t do it alone and Chris will be too busy washing dishes, doing laundry and playing video games. Enter Mimi.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

ReyRey61 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:08 pm
I think it's funny,jessss I'm sure, was hoping she'd be getting a break w kids going back to school in the fall.Now it ain't happening.LOL
Yes she can do remote from MesssHouse. I’m sure Jessss will work her magic to get Mimi to do so. Messs can’t do it alone and Chris will be too busy washing dishes, doing laundry and playing video games. Enter Mimi.
I think some they might have to do from the schools don't they? I know Mimi helped earlier this year but there were a few times Jess said Mimi wasn't there cause she was doing school stuff. If I hear "my moms a teacher".

Chris washing dishes. You mean take out containers and paper plates?
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote:
ReyRey61 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:08 pm
I think some they might have to do from the schools don't they? I know Mimi helped earlier this year but there were a few times Jess said Mimi wasn't there cause she was doing school stuff. If I hear "my moms a teacher".

Chris washing dishes. You mean take out containers and paper plates?
Yes you’re right, that’s quite possible. Right now in the district where I work, many teachers want to work from their classrooms and are trying to determine procedures for disinfecting, etc. So maybe Mimi too.

I really hope Mimi needs to stay close to her school and live in her Modesto place with Glen, to give them a break. But if she somehow ends up working from her new Elk Grove Cove, she will be very busy with lesson plans, assuming she can work with all the screaming banshees in the background! Lol

Yup, paper plates for days! I stand corrected Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

she is a fucking moron yes this was the forest before we have all kinds of wildlife a mouse and skunk fucking idiot. sorry I cannot stand lila she is going to be the stuck up bully of school god help the girls she doesn't like. so she built a house has money according to her and doesn't put blinds in when building it because it was too expensive does this idiot research anything before she does it? its cheaper to have your builder buy them and install especially when buying a brand new home she is an idiot
palmtrees
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by palmtrees »

If she can afford it she should go with quality blinds or she's about to waste a ton of money if she buys cheap blinds just to do the job. But I would not be surprised, most of her whole house looks builder grade. Like why is there no trim around the windows? Especially for a house of that cost. I've never seen a house without window trim in my country.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

palmtrees wrote:If she can afford it she should go with quality blinds or she's about to waste a ton of money if she buys cheap blinds just to do the job. But I would not be surprised, most of her whole house looks builder grade. Like why is there no trim around the windows? Especially for a house of that cost. I've never seen a house without window trim in my country.
Basically only really old houses, or custom homes, have inner window trim. We just have the bottom window sill, especially with tract homes such as hers (and mine).

I’m hoping she gets some of those thick, wooden louvre blinds for the kids’ room, where the beds are. Maybe I’m being paranoid but it just makes me nervous to see the kids jumping on the loft beds that are right next to windows. Maybe those louvres could stop a potential accident from happening. Lord knows they need all the help they can get from that idiot mom’s thoughtless decisions.
Ashedah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ashedah »

ReyRey61 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:33 am
AcaBetic99 wrote:Are Jess’s kids going to be in Sacramento County? They just announced they’d be doing virtual learning in the fall.

They sure are in Sacramento County.
Back to Scooby School for the MesssFam.

As much as her misfortune amuses me at times, I found the 7 weeks my 3 kids were home during quarantine was enough. J couldn't imagine potentially 6+ months with 5-7 kids. I wouldnt wish that situation on my worst enemy. Especially with all the screeching and craziness. The house may not survive 😬
sillybananas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sillybananas »

WHY does she always TITLE her VIDEOS like THIS???? *fuck off with the clickbait*

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Its sad when that's what you have to vlog about lol. But at least Chris was at the skate park with them so I will give him that. I do wish he would have let the workers do work without kids zooming around them.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

sillybananas wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:49 pm WHY does she always TITLE her VIDEOS like THIS???? *fuck off with the clickbait*

She freaking always does but she capitalizes the most random words. Like she's doing for emphasis/click bait but she capitalizes words that don't make sense. Like "she DID what" instead of "she did WHAT" if that makes sense. She's also terrible at click baiting cause she uses titles that apply to the shortest most boring parts of her videos instead of ones that actually cover what a majority of the video is about
sillybananas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sillybananas »

Mess should add subtitles for Kaden I can’t understand a syllable that comes out of that kids mouth

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sillybananas wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:39 pm Mess should add subtitles for Kaden I can’t understand a syllable that comes out of that kids mouth

She usualy does. You can understand his 3 year old sister better. How she doesn't see that he needs help I don't know.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh em geee..... there’s GRAFFITI in the park of such a safe, up-and-coming city!

I was wondering who that “imposter” was who took the kids to the park: surely it wasn’t ScoobyDoo bcuz that man was smiling, animated, actually happy, and had fun buying treats at the gas station. (Good for him, though; he got away for a day.)

Mommamoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommamoo »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
sillybananas wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:39 pm Mess should add subtitles for Kaden I can’t understand a syllable that comes out of that kids mouth

She usualy does. You can understand his 3 year old sister better. How she doesn't see that he needs help I don't know.
If I remember right, she has his speech evaluated by the school SLP and the conclusion was that he was right on track. Didn’t she say she suspected landen and maybe one of the other boys had adhd too? Does she not get them diagnosed and evaluated because she’s afraid of them having a “label” and being less than perfect?

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Ashedah wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:14 am
ReyRey61 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:33 am
AcaBetic99 wrote:Are Jess’s kids going to be in Sacramento County? They just announced they’d be doing virtual learning in the fall.

They sure are in Sacramento County.
Back to Scooby School for the MesssFam.

As much as her misfortune amuses me at times, I found the 7 weeks my 3 kids were home during quarantine was enough. J couldn't imagine potentially 6+ months with 5-7 kids. I wouldnt wish that situation on my worst enemy. Especially with all the screeching and craziness. The house may not survive 😬
I'm sure it's not what jessssss wanted,but she'll be fine.She said she thrives on chaos.Kids don't though.They're happiest when they know what to expect and when to expect it.She needs to get them on a strict schedule and keep up w it.Start some discipline and stick w it.We know she won't though.
But if Jesssss gets tired of the chaos,that's what she can do to help
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Mommamoo wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:58 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:

If I remember right, she has his speech evaluated by the school SLP and the conclusion was that he was right on track. Didn’t she say she suspected landen and maybe one of the other boys had adhd too? Does she not get them diagnosed and evaluated because she’s afraid of them having a “label” and being less than perfect?

Yes but it was when he was younger so since he hasn't changed much she needs to get him checked again.

I believe Landen was struggling with Kinder and probably having rules. Since she didn't want him in trouble she brought up how it wasn't his fault.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Post new thread title suggestions here -----> viewtopic.php?f=181&t=8608&start=700

And a new thread will be up this weekend <3
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

MamaJoAnna wrote:Post new thread title suggestions here -----> viewtopic.php?f=181&t=8608&start=700

And a new thread will be up this weekend <3
Chasing Coyotes at Night with Shorts too Tight
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

So Lilia had been first singing lesson and loved it.

Hey Messs, did you know that COVID is NOT over?! Our CA children cannot go to school; we cannot eat in a restaurant, can’t even get a haircut, we must all wear masks, etc etc Yet here you are camping with friends, having your kids spend the night with cousins, and now singing lessons. You make me sick, you selfish, ignorant, brainless twit.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

ReyRey61 wrote:So Lilia had been first singing lesson and loved it.

Hey Messs, did you know that COVID is NOT over?! Our CA children cannot go to school; we cannot eat in a restaurant, can’t even get a haircut, we must all wear masks, etc etc Yet here you are camping with friends, having your kids spend the night with cousins, and now singing lessons. You make me sick, you selfish, ignorant, brainless twit.
Exactly!!! She has no cares in the world for herself or her children it’s just baffling!! Like really? People can’t go to grocery stores and the doctor comfortably but you are taking your tone deaf child to unnecessary singing lessons.

Return to “JesssFam”