JesssFam: Crying About "Homeschool" to Pay for the Pool (Pt 144)

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Crying About "Homeschool" to Pay for the Pool (Pt 144)

Unread post by GGF1987 »

I wonder how long she'll wait to tell the story about catching Drake cheating on the podcast.... I mean no one has heard the story.....

That will seriously be the most boring podcast ever...
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

socks123 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:43 pm I feel very weird watching alynas tiktoks... they should really monitor what she posts or put it on private, who knows who could be messaging her. It goes from her shaking her butt, to blowing spit bubbles, and then posts about being bisexual. Its a lot lol
Frankly, she has no business being on TikTok. Private or not, the stuff she posts is pedo bait, and she’s under the minimum age requirement. Janelle is gone either working or “living her best life” all the time. Whoever is watching her has zero interest in what she’s doing. It is not hard to locate the people in her life.

With vloggers putting so much of their own lives online AND their friends, it’s extremely easy to locate personal information.

My husband works in the tech industry, and tech security issues are horrifying. The amount of information you can find if you k ow a persons name, and general location is scary.

I know 1 vlogger who bought a home recently. She did not post where, she didn’t post anything identifying about it, except how many acres the property had. But she linked her YT to a page where she sells vintage items. That page listed her town. With that information alone, I had her exact address in under 10 minutes.

That’s fucking scary. She lives alone in the woods, and I know if I could find it, people more experienced can do it faster. The only savings grace is that I located it through perusing SOLD listings in that general area on real estate websites. Those disappear after a few months. But someone more experienced can locate it with land purchase records, if she purchased in her own name.

Janelle doesn’t post a ton about where she lives, but Messs sure has. And Janelle posts every single time she is out of town. Is Alyna at home? With someone else? It would not take long at all for someone to determine a routine and follow until they find where she’s at.

But Janelle is off living her own life now. Alyna has become an occasional accessory, and she’s posting content for the world to see that discusses things like sexual orientation. No 10yo should be telling the world what they think they will prefer when they have sex. And no one is stopping her.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:27 pm I never thought Amber (or Gabe either since he seems over Jess's bs) would ever be so low. Who would want to not only sit there and listen to sex stories about your husband from their ex but also put it out to the world for their daughter & her friends to eventually hear. Even if they aren't old enough now? All but Jess are quiet even if they were to talk you know Jess will jump in and interrupt 100 times a podcast because she can't let anyone else talk. She needs an editor for her Just Jess channel which is basically sit down (the easiest to edit), she can barely keep up with her channel every other day (takes her hours to edit when she's done it for 10 years. Should take 2 hours tops). But yet she's going to do podcasts? Who does she think her audience is because most teens aren't listening to podcasts imo.
I think it’s gotten to the point where they see how easily Messs makes money exploiting their kids, and they keep thinking they can ride the success to get some of their own. Is Amber working? I know Gabe is. Then they watch Messs taking trips all over, some are even free, and buying a house that will cost probably a million by the time they are done upgrading it, new cars, etc, and feeling a little bit like they would like to have some of that.

I like Amber, but man, she is NOT a vlogger. She’s so incredibly tepid and nervous in front of the camera, the stuff she chooses to share is boring AF. Gabe has not been super involved in helping her, but when he’s on screen, at least he appears to be comfortable in front of the camera.

They are never going to make enough to stop working unless they jump on the Messs Train.
girlmom1821
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by girlmom1821 »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
socks123 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:43 pm I feel very weird watching alynas tiktoks... they should really monitor what she posts or put it on private, who knows who could be messaging her. It goes from her shaking her butt, to blowing spit bubbles, and then posts about being bisexual. Its a lot lol
Frankly, she has no business being on TikTok. Private or not, the stuff she posts is pedo bait, and she’s under the minimum age requirement. Janelle is gone either working or “living her best life” all the time. Whoever is watching her has zero interest in what she’s doing. It is not hard to locate the people in her life.

With vloggers putting so much of their own lives online AND their friends, it’s extremely easy to locate personal information.

My husband works in the tech industry, and tech security issues are horrifying. The amount of information you can find if you k ow a persons name, and general location is scary.

I know 1 vlogger who bought a home recently. She did not post where, she didn’t post anything identifying about it, except how many acres the property had. But she linked her YT to a page where she sells vintage items. That page listed her town. With that information alone, I had her exact address in under 10 minutes.

That’s fucking scary. She lives alone in the woods, and I know if I could find it, people more experienced can do it faster. The only savings grace is that I located it through perusing SOLD listings in that general area on real estate websites. Those disappear after a few months. But someone more experienced can locate it with land purchase records, if she purchased in her own name.

Janelle doesn’t post a ton about where she lives, but Messs sure has. And Janelle posts every single time she is out of town. Is Alyna at home? With someone else? It would not take long at all for someone to determine a routine and follow until they find where she’s at.

But Janelle is off living her own life now. Alyna has become an occasional accessory, and she’s posting content for the world to see that discusses things like sexual orientation. No 10yo should be telling the world what they think they will prefer when they have sex. And no one is stopping her.
I found both Jess and Janell’s address in probably 3 minutes total, tops. And that was without knowing what city Jess lives in. Thats terrifying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ashedah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ashedah »

Shes also a 10 year girl with 5k tik tok followers. Like as a parent that raises soooooo many red flags. Even with all the weird jess' fans theres gotta be 100s of creeps in there too. Most of the comments on her videos are asking if Alyna is still friends with Lilia. They're 10, why so invested 😬🥴
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

People not watching Alyna and what she's posting aside, isn't she friends with her own mom on there? I don't have tik tok so not sure how it works with followers but how is Janell not seeing what she is posting?
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Crying About

Unread post by Chatabox »

girlmom1821 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:33 pm
NarcoelpsyMom wrote:

I found both Jess and Janell’s address in probably 3 minutes total, tops. And that was without knowing what city Jess lives in. Thats terrifying.

I found Jess’ new address when they were building based on the info she provided and the builder. And I live in freaking Australia and have absolutely no knowledge of her local area. It’s scary how complacent they are.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

Chatabox wrote:
girlmom1821 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:33 pm
NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Frankly, she has no business being on TikTok. Private or not, the stuff she posts is pedo bait, and she’s under the minimum age requirement. Janelle is gone either working or “living her best life” all the time. Whoever is watching her has zero interest in what she’s doing. It is not hard to locate the people in her life.

I found Jess’ new address when they were building based on the info she provided and the builder. And I live in freaking Australia and have absolutely no knowledge of her local area. It’s scary how complacent they are.
Oh wow, interesting. I thought I found it quickly because I know the area. You found it fast so yeah it’s scary, just thinking about it.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

girlmom1821 wrote:
NarcoelpsyMom wrote:

It is terrifying. I found Mimi’s mountain mobile home purchase pretty quickly because Messs isn’t the great editor she thinks she is.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

girlmom1821 wrote:
NarcoelpsyMom wrote:

It is terrifying. I found Mimi’s mountain mobile home purchase pretty quickly because Messs isn’t the great editor she thinks she is. It’s all public info. Scary what people can find out.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:30 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:27 pm I never thought Amber (or Gabe either since he seems over Jess's bs) would ever be so low. Who would want to not only sit there and listen to sex stories about your husband from their ex but also put it out to the world for their daughter & her friends to eventually hear. Even if they aren't old enough now? All but Jess are quiet even if they were to talk you know Jess will jump in and interrupt 100 times a podcast because she can't let anyone else talk. She needs an editor for her Just Jess channel which is basically sit down (the easiest to edit), she can barely keep up with her channel every other day (takes her hours to edit when she's done it for 10 years. Should take 2 hours tops). But yet she's going to do podcasts? Who does she think her audience is because most teens aren't listening to podcasts imo.
I think it’s gotten to the point where they see how easily Messs makes money exploiting their kids, and they keep thinking they can ride the success to get some of their own. Is Amber working? I know Gabe is. Then they watch Messs taking trips all over, some are even free, and buying a house that will cost probably a million by the time they are done upgrading it, new cars, etc, and feeling a little bit like they would like to have some of that.

I like Amber, but man, she is NOT a vlogger. She’s so incredibly tepid and nervous in front of the camera, the stuff she chooses to share is boring AF. Gabe has not been super involved in helping her, but when he’s on screen, at least he appears to be comfortable in front of the camera.

They are never going to make enough to stop working unless they jump on the Messs Train.
amber said she was staying home full time now.So idk what happened to the job she said she really liked
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

the part with chris and the boys paintballing was nice, the kids even seemed more relaxed, less "le'ts be crazy for the camera"

the way she kept checking "their position" was a bit creepy i thought.

also she seems to have done nothing with addie all day which is a shame

i laughed when they presented " 7 am" as if they had said 3!, 7 am is a pretty standard time to wake up here ^^
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

sondraK wrote: amber said she was staying home full time now.So idk what happened to the job she said she really liked
Amber had to quit because it was getting too difficult for Gabe to be awake to watch Malakai when she was at work since he worked nights and was really the sole provider for the family (she basically said the money she got from working didn't contribute to the bills- just pocket money for her.) she said it wasn't fair and he worked a forklift and you have to be fully alert to use them (understandable imo.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Crying About

Unread post by sondraK »

webby wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:12 am
sondraK wrote: amber said she was staying home full time now.So idk what happened to the job she said she really liked
Amber had to quit because it was getting too difficult for Gabe to be awake to watch Malakai when she was at work since he worked nights and was really the sole provider for the family (she basically said the money she got from working didn't contribute to the bills- just pocket money for her.) she said it wasn't fair and he worked a forklift and you have to be fully alert to use them (understandable imo.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ok,thx for that
Hayls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hayls »

I never understand why Messs consistently says in her videos “I don’t like calling them step kids I call them bonus kids” yet she titles the vlog “step son”
secondly does anyone else get annoyed when she checks Chris’s location? She mentioned it twice in the last two videos and it just screams insecurity.
Lastly addie is begging for play dough a week after Christmas and of course while they’re getting the minimal decorations and smallest cupcakes for Tommy’s birthday she of course got her play dough. God those kids are brats.
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

Hayls wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:17 am I never understand why Messs consistently says in her videos “I don’t like calling them step kids I call them bonus kids” yet she titles the vlog “step son”
secondly does anyone else get annoyed when she checks Chris’s location? She mentioned it twice in the last two videos and it just screams insecurity.
Lastly addie is begging for play dough a week after Christmas and of course while they’re getting the minimal decorations and smallest cupcakes for Tommy’s birthday she of course got her play dough. God those kids are brats.
the titles must attract viewers

i hate that she checks his location permanently, if a guy was doing this he would be called out for being a domestic tyrant.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

So a few vlogs ago Jess said Addie had got really into baking recently. The boys were out paint balling the entire day, it was just Jess and Addie at home - yet she bought cupcakes?! She could have gone to the store and got ingredients and actually baked with Addie, it would have been really fun and educational for both of them. I know Jess claims she’s an awful cook and sets fire to everything, but even if she messed up she’d have had time to go to the store to buy some backups. Wasted opportunity to actually do an activity with Addie that doesn’t revolve around Disney or screens

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I know she claims that Chris knew she would track his phone when they first got together but you would think 5 years into marriage she would let up on tracking him. Its clear she doesn't trust, regardless of what Drake did to her he isn't Chris so what is her issue? He isn't going to leave the money so he allows her to track him. Chris needs to stand up for himself for once.
BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrokenHeart410 »

Frenchlurker wrote:
Hayls wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:17 am I never understand why Messs consistently says in her videos “I don’t like calling them step kids I call them bonus kids” yet she titles the vlog “step son”
the titles must attract viewers

i hate that she checks his location permanently, if a guy was doing this he would be called out for being a domestic tyrant.
Ugh yes!!!! Why can't she just tell him to text her when they leave wherever and maybe again when they get close. She obviously wouldn't need to do that every time but I would understand since they wanted to surprise Tommy.

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

AttackAttack95 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:59 am If we can easily find her address that’s a red flag within itself. Cameras around the house can help to see who comes and who goes, but at the end of the day it doesn’t stop a child abductor or stalkers coming to her front door.
Especially like in Modesto she let them play in the street, while she sat on the couch and edited but was often seen upstairs. If someone wanted to kidnap them she wouldn't have time to go stop it. She also advertises that the boys can go to the skate park by themselves. If People know where she lives, they know where the skate park is. Even those watch phones they had, while they would give location aren't going to save them (it would take time for boys to call or text her).

Return to “JesssFam”