JesssFam: No More Boobies for the Skubes (Part 145)

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: No More Boobies for the Skubes (Part 145)

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

ReyRey61 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:59 pm
Silentcucumber wrote:I’m new here. Do we not like Chris? Is there any links about him?
IMO Chris seems to be a good guy. Loves his little girl. But he’s trapped in the narcissistic web of Jessica. He lost his independence, friends and hobbies; he traded them to serve her. So he seems depressed a lot, like he gave up.
Agree. But I also don't like that he didn't stand up for his boys (not having a bed in Modesto), not spending one on one with them and just being thrown into chaos every visit. Also the knife incident and the jokes that Jess and him make about it. Also can't forget that he moved away from his kids for whatever reason and went after his ex for spousal support (Jess thinks that's funny now but if they split up I bet he would get it with her).
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Silentcucumber wrote:I’m new here. Do we not like Chris? Is there any links about him?
IMO Chris seems to be a good guy. Loves his little girl. But he’s trapped in the narcissistic web of Jessica. He lost his independence, friends and hobbies; he traded them to serve her. So he seems depressed a lot, like he gave up.
Agree. But I also don't like that he didn't stand up for his boys (not having a bed in Modesto), not spending one on one with them and just being thrown into chaos every visit. Also the knife incident and the jokes that Jess and him make about it. Also can't forget that he moved away from his kids for whatever reason and went after his ex for spousal support (Jess thinks that's funny now but if they split up I bet he would get it with her).
True true. He’s needs to grow a pair and defend and support the boys. Draw the line.
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

The video about her Grammy actually made me tear up.

Losing a Grandparent is hard. I’m not going to judge how anyone grieves because it’s so personal. Won’t lie, rubs me the wrong way heading some of you say she’s being insensitive to Chris by saying she’s never lost anyone so close to her.

It’s a fact. She was very close to her Grandmother, not as much to his father. I don’t have any opinions on how she handled his fathers death because I saint watch those vlogs but there’s nothing wrong with verbalizing she’s struggling with this death.

I enjoyed her experiences. I’m agnostic but people can believe what they want. I’m not sure why she was so worried about what others thought about the lightning etc... she doesn’t ever care about anything else. The death of a loved one is a major life altering experience and sometimes unexplainable things happen. Maybe it’s spiritual, maybe it’s coincidence. If it brought them comfort, it’s great.
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

Chris is a big boy.

I don’t understand why so many women infantize men and act like he’s not capable of making his own choices.

I do think he’s a good guy and I think he loves his life but I also think he enjoys the meal ticket that is Jessica and her YT career.

But let’s not play this poor poor Chris game. Women aren’t the cause of every mans downfall.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Dallas_Snob wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:39 pm
Chris is a big boy.

I don’t understand why so many women infantize men and act like he’s not capable of making his own choices.

I do think he’s a good guy and I think he loves his life but I also think he enjoys the meal ticket that is Jessica and her YT career.

But let’s not play this poor poor Chris game. Women aren’t the cause of every mans downfall.
Although as a wife I still say she should have supported him more when his dad passed.

On the flip side men aren't the cause of women's downfalls but Jess blames every man but herself. Goes both ways.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dallas_Snob wrote:
Chris is a big boy.

Yes he is a big boy and he’s making his choices. When I wrote that, I was thinking about people I know who are in narcissist relationships that reminded me of Chris. (2 women, 1 man.) They seem defeated, regardless of their gender. Yet all three are making their choices, and they all get something out of it, without a doubt. Just like Chris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Marilue
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Marilue »

When is she going to admit that she dyes her hair to be this vibrant red. You can see her blonde roots. Image

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ladycakes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ladycakes »

Marilue wrote:When is she going to admit that she dyes her hair to be this vibrant red. You can see her blonde roots. Image

Red heads don't go grey, they actually go blonde. All the blonde coming into her hair now is just her "greys". It will be interesting to see if she starts dying it tho, and will be noticeable if she does Image

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Wheresthecake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wheresthecake »

ladycakes wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:42 pm
Marilue wrote:When is she going to admit that she dyes her hair to be this vibrant red. You can see her blonde roots. Image

Red heads don't go grey, they actually go blonde. All the blonde coming into her hair now is just her "greys". It will be interesting to see if she starts dying it tho, and will be noticeable if she does Image

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Was about to comment this myself, coming from a redhead that’s been going blonde in random places since high school. One of my hairstylists actually commented on how blonde my hair is on the under layer, basically like when people do that two tone one colour on top one on the underneath. I also haven’t dyed since maybe grade 9 or 10 which still was only ever highlights, and I’ve been out of school for a solid decade. Shits weird lol
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

It actually isn't considered '"struck by lightening" when it hits an airplane,it's considered to be static discharge.It happens.LOL
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

I love that this is the screenshot you used Image

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

I can't get on board with this conspiracy theory. I don't think she does dye her hair.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

Brook1888 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:40 pm

I can't get on board with this conspiracy theory. I don't think she does dye her hair.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
Is there a way we can do a poll on this? I'd be interested to see the results. I don't know if she does or not, but there have been times when I thought I saw roots showing, maybe it was just shadows though. If I were to guess I'd say no, but I think we'd see just how dull of a red it is if we saw her in person, online you can manipulate colors to appear for vibrant, which we have all seen with some of her weird color correcting to make Addie's hair appear more red.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

OMG, she has a Choose Happy Shirt on. Hi Jess *waving*. Honestly I think she doesn't even realize how much a slap in the face this is for Chris, since we were talking about him in this context. Nice passive-aggressive statement Jess, you're husband still won't "choose" happiness, you dimwit, that's not how it works.

To the actual video:
The most spiritual Jess ever got. Honestly, if it helps her process grief I'm all for it, although I'm not sure, whether she hyped it up for the video. Many people believe in it, although I personally am not a fan of that whole spirit floats in the air stuff.

Also what's with her doubting look when talking about Chris' vlogging. I think he does a good job, especially for someone, who didn't even want to be on camera passively. I would also recommend the podcast to just feature Chris and maybe a friend of his, because he's much easier to listen to, than Jess, or any of the other people featured in her vlogs.
Ernestthecow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ernestthecow »

Who tf cares if she dyes her hair or not. Also she didn't not care when Chris' dad died, she didn't include it in the vlogs as much because it was his personal grief, and Chris has spoken out several times about it since and stated that she helped him a lot. She's going to highlight the most interesting (ie. morbid, controversial, exciting) parts of her life in the vlogs and as titles because that's her job, people watch vlogs because it's like watching a soap, it takes you out of your own shit life and puts you into someone else's.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Ernestthecow wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:14 am Who tf cares if she dyes her hair or not. Also she didn't not care when Chris' dad died, she didn't include it in the vlogs as much because it was his personal grief, and Chris has spoken out several times about it since and stated that she helped him a lot. She's going to highlight the most interesting (ie. morbid, controversial, exciting) parts of her life in the vlogs and as titles because that's her job, people watch vlogs because it's like watching a soap, it takes you out of your own shit life and puts you into someone else's.
I also don't really care, if she dyes her hair, or not, that's her business.

Concerning Chris. Running around someone, who very clearly has a problem with grieving, with a shirt, that states choosing anything in that context remains passive aggressive. Maybe it was only meant for us, since we were discussing her problematic statement the last days and she changed after (I hope she did), but really it doesn't take away from her problematic thinking.

Looking at her station in life:
Support from multiple sources, all her life, no matter how bullsh*t her decisions were. All of her relatives close and loving around her, helping her get through very sh*tty times. For a long time, no money, or education in sight, but a mother and step father, who are willing to sacrifice everything, just so she can pay her debts and safe some money, until her reality show hit the charts. Her Grammy dies, the family comes together immediately and helps her carry bags, since she can't properly carry anything, because beauty operation. Together they organize everything before and after Grammies death. Even her ex-boyfriend and ex-husband try to come around on friendly terms.

Now compare that with Chris family, that broke apart, after his fathers death. It's easier to "choose" happiness, if you have a close family unit, that helps to ground you, when you lose your balance. Many people don't have that luxury and to then run around with that kind of message is really unfair. We don't know his stance on it, maybe he's ok with it, but it's still a very wrong statement, at the wrong time, for a lot of people. That Jess is often tone-deaf is nothing new either.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I don't know why she was worried about the backlash of talking about the spiritual things, compared to all the messy things she does talk about that would be the least of my concern. She also has said a million times she wasn't religious when she sent Addie to the church preschool in Modesto.
janaduggar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janaduggar »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
What's the knife thing about?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Sb0317
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sb0317 »

Saw this on her IG story and I hope to God she never uses that car seat again because Lord knows it's been rained on now and it is no longer safe to use. She used to be on top of keeping her kids safe in the car but that's long since went out the window. Image

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

So here we go again. Back to her “Here’s my Story” posts and vlogs. Always there for when she runs out of material and needs more views.

Return to “JesssFam”