JesssFam: No More Boobies for the Skubes (Part 145)

madewitty
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: No More Boobies for the Skubes (Part 145)

Unread post by madewitty »

TreeHugger11 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:25 pm
madewitty wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:20 pm Good lord not every youtuber needs a podcast. This is going to flop so hard. Jesssssss always hypes up something new and it’s dead in 6 months time when it’s not bringing in the money. Look at JustJessss 👀. Not to mention the hosts are bores. Like not even trying to be rude but what else can they really talk about, they’ve told it ALL. Ugh.

Also jesssss perpetually acts like a child because she has always gotten everything she wanted & she had children way too young. Where most people grow up she hasn’t. She’s stuck mentally as a teenager. I used to love her videos when I was 16-22 but now I’m 24 and I’m like girl please chill out.
I also have never understood the appeal (is there any?) of vloggers making podcasts about their life. Like...isn’t that what your videos are for? We already get a bunch of videos of the four of them. I think it’s fine if a YouTuber makes a podcast, as long as it’s set apart from their channel and actually makes sense. Ex: Hannah Witton’s podcast is all interviews, mostly done virtually so that works. Also podcasts about life are cool, when it’s someone who’s life you don’t already know everything about.

Tldr: these people already share most aspects of their lives, why do we need a podcast about their lives?
EXACTLY! It's very rare that a podcast from a youtuber is anything more than just a cash grab. they are so boring and if it's a vlogger making the podcast.... yeah i'm going to have to pass.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

She will probably record them filming the podcast and put clips in her vlog, so people will hear it times 3 (Amber, Jess and then the podcast).

I don't know how Gabe and Amber plan to get a word in over Jess.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

SillyElephants wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:21 pm They shouldn't be diving in that pool, it's too narrow they'll hit their head on the side of the pool

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I don’t get how she wasn’t screaming at Landon to get off the fence. Those kids 100% will be diving off that thing into the pool. She won’t say boo to them until one is seriously hurt, and then it’ll be some overly dramatic “I hAd nO iDEa tHis CouLd HaPPen!”
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

When Addie was getting her vaccines. Chris had to call Messs for approval. What’s up with that?! I’m pretty new here...... is she a parent who is super cautious about vaccines and their timing and stuff?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ReyRey61 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:46 am When Addie was getting her vaccines. Chris had to call Messs for approval. What’s up with that?! I’m pretty new here...... is she a parent who is super cautious about vaccines and their timing and stuff?
She does delayed vaccines. But she claimed Addie didn't need any, the school said she did and then Chris called and said she needs 4.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I'm sure that they will have houses behind them soon. I can't remember which fence the boys were jumping off of but won't that be a shared fence if houses go in behind them (and judging by them doing the road that seems like what will be next).

This might be a problem with the people that build there, Jess will have neighbor issues soon just like in Modesto.
toweroffeathers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by toweroffeathers »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:18 am I'm sure that they will have houses behind them soon. I can't remember which fence the boys were jumping off of but won't that be a shared fence if houses go in behind them (and judging by them doing the road that seems like what will be next).

This might be a problem with the people that build there, Jess will have neighbor issues soon just like in Modesto.
They were on the one on the side of the lot, there is a small path on the other side that leads to that larger road. So even if more houses go up that won't be a shared fence, they will have the path between them.

I kind of wish it was a shared fence though, maybe they would be less inclined to climb on it then. They don't seem to climb on the parts that are shared with that house next to them. As it is, it's definitely an accident waiting to happen.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

toweroffeathers wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:38 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:18 am I'm sure that they will have houses behind them soon. I can't remember which fence the boys were jumping off of but won't that be a shared fence if houses go in behind them (and judging by them doing the road that seems like what will be next).

They were on the one on the side of the lot, there is a small path on the other side that leads to that larger road. So even if more houses go up that won't be a shared fence, they will have the path between them.

I kind of wish it was a shared fence though, maybe they would be less inclined to climb on it then. They don't seem to climb on the parts that are shared with that house next to them. As it is, it's definitely an accident waiting to happen.
I just knew how small the backyard was. I don't think she would care if it was a shared fence either, remember when they jumped fences that weren't theirs.
sippinmimosas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sippinmimosas »

Jess posted on her stories a sneak peek at today’s vlog, about Grammie, she says it will be “about how it all went down” and shows a clip of her on the phone with someone (the end of the vlog seems to be a tribute though). I guess unlike most of you, I’m still a bit naive and thought she wouldn’t explore her grandmother’s death for adsense and views but it doesn’t seem like it.
cod5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cod5 »

sippinmimosas wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:54 pm Jess posted on her stories a sneak peek at today’s vlog, about Grammie, she says it will be “about how it all went down” and shows a clip of her on the phone with someone (the end of the vlog seems to be a tribute though). I guess unlike most of you, I’m still a bit naive and thought she wouldn’t explore her grandmother’s death for adsense and views but it doesn’t seem like it.
What a moron. I wasn’t expecting her to actually share that day either, but I guess she thinks that just adding a tribute in the video will make it better somehow. I can’t even imagine how vlogging was even on her mind at the time. It’s concerning how money hungry she is.. definitely not normal behaviour in the slightest..
TreeHugger11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TreeHugger11 »

Jess is forever posting good morning clips between 11am-1pm. She really has no idea of what time is like in the real world
Sarahiously_gossip
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Sarahiously_gossip »

OK but can we also acknowledge that Kaeden was only OK with going to his Dads was because he wanted his Christmas gifts?
They came back with gift bags so it was clear that they opened their Christmas gifts.
Also I can never understand him. Im a teacher and that kid needs speech language asap
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sarahiously_gossip wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:51 pm OK but can we also acknowledge that Kaeden was only OK with going to his Dads was because he wanted his Christmas gifts?
They came back with gift bags so it was clear that they opened their Christmas gifts.
Also I can never understand him. Im a teacher and that kid needs speech language asap
Also wonder if because Jess needed him to go she didn't make it a big scene. If she's vlogging it and asking 50 times if he's going I wonder how much that plays into his decision, to please Jess and then she can use it in her vlogs.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

cod5 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:15 pm
sippinmimosas wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:54 pm Jess posted on her stories a sneak peek at today’s vlog, about Grammie, she says it will be “about how it all went down” and shows a clip of her on the phone with someone (the end of the vlog seems to be a tribute though). I guess unlike most of you, I’m still a bit naive and thought she wouldn’t explore her grandmother’s death for adsense and views but it doesn’t seem like it.
What a moron. I wasn’t expecting her to actually share that day either, but I guess she thinks that just adding a tribute in the video will make it better somehow. I can’t even imagine how vlogging was even on her mind at the time. It’s concerning how money hungry she is.. definitely not normal behaviour in the slightest..
And she said everyone was coming over tonight to watch it.No,it's their normal Sat. night dinner party night.They would've come anyway
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

I'll never understand these youtubers who's instinct it is to grab a camera when their kids get hurt or tragedy happens. I've dropped my phone so many times to run to my kid if they've gotten hurt or start crying to check if they're okay. When devestation happens I take the time to spend with family and explain and reassure them of the situation. I can't imagine vlogging during the whole thing .... I really hope she doesn't record her kids reactions or even her own because it just seems so phoney and superficial..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Her saying "how it went down" was just weird to me especially since her grandma passed. Im not much older than her so I don't think its just the way people talk her age.
moemary1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moemary1 »

Sarahiously_gossip wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:51 pm OK but can we also acknowledge that Kaeden was only OK with going to his Dads was because he wanted his Christmas gifts?
Addie speaks way clearer than he does.
Yellowlikesunshine42
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Yellowlikesunshine42 »

I know everyone grieves differently but the way she talked about grabbing the tissues and then corrected herself and said “that’s how good it is” meaning the vlog is so strange. It seems like there is a disconnect...maybe it’s because she wants to detach herself from the situation because it’s so hard but that seems...problematic?? Maybe she should seek therapy about this. I don’t just seems so odd to me.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

On that IG preview there was a clip of her on the phone. Getting the call. So of course it will all be vlogged. And I’m sure she will film tonight’s showing.....and all the family members’ reactions to it, for a future vlog.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yellowlikesunshine42 wrote:I know everyone grieves differently but the way she talked about grabbing the tissues and then corrected herself and said “that’s how good it is” meaning the vlog is so strange. It seems like there is a disconnect...maybe it’s because she wants to detach herself from the situation because it’s so hard but that seems...problematic?? Maybe she should seek therapy about this. I don’t just seems so odd to me.
It was odd. It was like an ad for an upcoming, exciting show. It’s like she’s saying, “Grab some tissues because it’s going to be so good! I did such a great job with this one. You won’t want to miss it.”

Return to “JesssFam”