What do you think the lifestyle change is for GabeandJesss

What do you think the lifestyle change going on with GabeandJess?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:40 am

Drake cheated
33%
Job Relocation or Drake loosing his job
9%
Jessica Loosing adsense
1%
Having to move to a different house or back into her mom's
13%
Gabe and Lilia custody agreement battles
2%
Drake getting trouble
4%
Jessica Discovered Landen isn't healthy
2%
Jessica's birth plans will have to change
4%
Drake wants a divorce or seperation
32%
other
1%

Total votes: 111
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

What do you think the lifestyle change is for GabeandJesss

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

Before she releases the big news, which theories do you speculate? You can vote twice if your on the fence between two possibilities. If you choose other please tell us what you think and why.
HelloHolaHallo

Re: What do you think the lifestyle change is for GabeandJes

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

I voted Drake wants a divorce and Drake cheated.

I thought at first it could be money problems but then the life changes phrase along with that Instagram post of the boys led me to believe it has something to do with Drake. As much as I'd like to think she's just overdramatizing something minor, it is not in her personality to drag something negative out. In my opinion she likes to put herself out there as this perfect person with this perfect life and everyone is just so happy. I also did find it weird that with the first two pregnancies she was glowing and so happy and in her current vlogs she seems off. Also a lot of her vlogs are of old footage.

I really hope I'm wrong. I wouldn't wish anything bad upon anyone.

EDIT: I corrected my poor grammar :-)
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Man.. I dunno. I partially think something is wrong with Landen.
I wouldn't wish that, but I don't believe she would leave everyone hanging if he cheated again.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Drake caught doing something illegal, like selling drugs.
Jessica losing Adsense money. (is that possible? did she violate copyrights? all that Disney crap? could that be a cause?)
Drake's lovechild coming out now.
Drake feeling suffocated by this life and filing for divorce.
Drake losing his job.

I don't know what I want to pick.... my guess is Drake asks for divorce, Drake gets into trouble. (mostly because of the instagram thing)
If not for that, I'd say job problems or any sort of heavy financial struggle.

I do not rejoice in other people's risks gone bad. I don't wish harm on anyone. BUT. Let's not be ridiculous. Sometimes absolute CRAP happens to you in life. When you don't go looking for it. It's another thing to tie a rock around your neck and jump off a cliff and then "oh, poor thing" she's drowning".

Even if Drake cheated, even if she was left completely alone raising those kids (with no baby daddies), her situation would be 10 times better than many other situations where people did not make the idiotic reckless choices that she made.

The instagram thing seems fishy. I didn't believe that it was such a clichè, like Drake cheating again.
idk that would be so ridiculous. But maybe our fantasies are too sophisticated for them?
up all night, got demons to fight
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Omg I didn't even think of that. A love child of Drake's coming out. That could totally fit the bill.
lorenaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lorenaaa »

My bets are on Gabe getting more custardy of Lilia- it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't approve of her life being shared on the internet and he would be well within his rights to use it against her or even request that Lilia not be in the vlogs anymore. People forget that everyone thought Gabe was an excellent father until things turned sour. When Drake cheated everyone said how she should get back with Gabe and that he was such a great father and the guy practically has no custardy over Lilia. If I were him that is what I would do if I wanted to see my child more and didnt approve of my ex putting them all over the internet.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Your all welcome for the love child thought!!

But I honestly think it's that. It would cause stress but it doesn't mean a divorce. He took on lilia why can't she take on his love child. He'll it could be one he never knew about before they started dating or right before they got married.
flippityflop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flippityflop »

lorenaaa wrote:My bets are on Gabe getting more custardy of Lilia- it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't approve of her life being shared on the internet and he would be well within his rights to use it against her or even request that Lilia not be in the vlogs anymore. People forget that everyone thought Gabe was an excellent father until things turned sour. When Drake cheated everyone said how she should get back with Gabe and that he was such a great father and the guy practically has no custardy over Lilia. If I were him that is what I would do if I wanted to see my child more and didnt approve of my ex putting them all over the internet.
*custody
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I voted other because honestly I think when she does update it magically will have figured itself out(She took Drake back if he cheated, although I am not sure I think thats what happened) and we wont ever know what really happened.... Jess is known to make things all unicorns and rainbows.

Her update will be, "We have everything under control, and back to baby Landen."
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

flippityflop wrote:
lorenaaa wrote:My bets are on Gabe getting more custardy of Lilia- it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't approve of her life being shared on the internet and he would be well within his rights to use it against her or even request that Lilia not be in the vlogs anymore. People forget that everyone thought Gabe was an excellent father until things turned sour. When Drake cheated everyone said how she should get back with Gabe and that he was such a great father and the guy practically has no custardy over Lilia. If I were him that is what I would do if I wanted to see my child more and didnt approve of my ex putting them all over the internet.
*custody
Lmao. That is a funny typo. I did not catch it the first time I read it. Now I am picturing Gabe holding Custard over Lilia's head and not sharing with her, lulz.
TheEnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TheEnd »

flippityflop wrote:
*custody
Goddammit. Now I really want custard. Damn pregnancy cravings.
lorenaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lorenaaa »

flippityflop wrote:
*custody
Whoops! I swear autocorrect did it! Good one, Lorena....
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Sorry I stumbled across her moms FB while looking at drakes... Wow Jessica's come a longggg way lmao
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
larasparks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by larasparks »

Omg the last photo 0.0

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie