Natalie Brown, the sexy coffee stripper Part 1

Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Natalie Brown, the sexy coffee stripper Part 1

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

I've never used itworks but we had some similar products as the wraps lying around my house. And they definitely tightened the skin. But the effects won't last if you're not eating well + exercising so it's pointless imo.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
pinkplease
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pinkplease »

I don't doubt that these wraps work temporarily while you use them to tighten and lose inches. I actually do believe they will do that *for some people. So I think they would be perfect for someone going on a beach vacation and needing quick tightening and toning right away. These would prob be perfect for that and the results would last a few days perfect for a short vacation. That's all. They are NOT for people wanting to really be in shape everyday of their life. And once you stop using the wrap take an after picture a week after you stopped using this stuff and I bet you will be right back to where you were before you spent hundreds of dollars on the "magical wraps"
sundaylover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sundaylover »

Natalie, I know you read here. Please go find a REAL job for Airabella ' s sake !

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
nessieboo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nessieboo »

Dang this recent vlog was all kinds of weird. A shirt with a necklace attached? Wtf? She also repeated herself during her "hour to kill" a whole bunch, making her seem really air headed.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Nitpicking here but thanks Natalie for convincing me to never get an android phone. Not saying that all pictures should look professional, but it defiantly looks like all her pictures were taken from a shitty webcam underwater.
TrollingTubeYou
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TrollingTubeYou »

Those wraps do make a difference especially if you sleep in them. However, the moment you consume even the most minuscule of calories, you'll look exactly the same as you did before you "wrapped."

But you can achieve the same results by wrapping your areas of concern in saran wrap and sweating.

Waste of money to buy those overpriced cling wraps! But good luck, Natalie. :|
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

hannahbanana wrote:Nitpicking here but thanks Natalie for convincing me to never get an android phone. Not saying that all pictures should look professional, but it defiantly looks like all her pictures were taken from a shitty webcam underwater.
Hey now! Lol! I love my android. It has a 10 megapixel camera which is pretty decent. She might just be a bad photographer. Or maybe she has a shaky hand?
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

hannahbanana wrote:Nitpicking here but thanks Natalie for convincing me to never get an android phone. Not saying that all pictures should look professional, but it defiantly looks like all her pictures were taken from a shitty webcam underwater.
Not sure what Android phone she has but my Galaxy S6's camera is amazing
sundaylover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sundaylover »

Maybe she is using g some China ' s phone ? Just guessing. I'm currently using Samsung A5. It has 13MP which is pretty good.

oatmealcookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by oatmealcookie »

Okay Aliyah hugging and petting Airabella in her new video was SO CUTE! And I'm glad for her that she got the job, and she knew what to wear for an interview -- she looked really nice. I can imagine Jess showing up to one in one of her see through spaghetti straps and a pair of camel toe shorts.
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Good on her for getting a job!! It is not easy to leave your baby but she is putting her own emotions aside to provide financially for her daughter, I think that is really great! I couldn't leave my son until he was 3 and even now I still get really sad but if I had done it sooner we would have bought our house years ago.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

What job did she get?
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

A waitressing job
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Better then her sisters " my job is being a mother " excuse. Everyone keeps saying Natalie is Jess 2.0 but I'm honestly side eyeing Nicole, she's been déjà vu.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Frfghtr423Medic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Frfghtr423Medic »

If she doesn't live with Nicole, then where does she live now? Back with Drake? In her job interview vlog she said she was dropping Airabella off at Nicole's and she needed help carrying stuff in to get ready there.
pinkplease
Talker
Talker

She probably lives on Drake's barn now.

When she drove up to Nicole's she said Nicole just got out of the shower. Then Nicole comes outside to the parking lot of the apartment building with a towel wrapped around her body! Wtf?!

Slip on some clothes quickly Nicole. You never know what kind of creeps could be lurking in your parking lot. Especially since Natalie showed the name of the building where you live!
pinkplease
Talker
Talker

I swear these girls have no common sense. Natalie has now revealed the location of her new waitress job. She said it's right across from that In n Out. Well there are only a couple of In n Outs in Modesto and it is very obvious which one she is at just from looking at the picture of it online.
lovethekisses
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovethekisses »

She seriously need to educate herself.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Natalie couldn't carry her own things up to her sisters apartment? Seriously? So not only has she revealed where they live but now where she works. Nicole coming outside in just a towel? Wtf?? The conversation she had with her new supervisor was sort of creepy for meeting the first time. Basically talking about men might be interested to see her pregnant working at Bottoms Up. Not a conversation I would want to have while at a job interview for waitressing.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Well Natalie recorded Bella's 4 month update at Nicole's house but she also recorded her first video there too ... Maybe she's just acting like she still lives Nicole so she won't get bashed .

Return to “JesssFam”